PDA

View Full Version : Tight by SAN

LittleRob
10-03-2004, 01:53 AM
My girlffiend wants to buy this product anybody know if its worth it? She works out 5 days a week, But is considering it to help her out.. Any suggestions would be great thank you

Bignbuff
10-03-2004, 08:54 AM
Yes, TIGHT! is a good product.

LittleRob
10-03-2004, 02:19 PM
Cool, Is there anythings else she could take? Protein? She basically wants to tone up her body not get huge muscles. She already has a slender body I think she wears a size 5 in pants and is 5'9 weight ? is she wont tell me. Nice butt, nice tummy, legs, and boobs. She has an athletic body most of her weight I'm sure is muscle. She doesn't really have extra pounds due to fat I don't think. Or what she can do to get the results she wants? She works out 5 days a week starts off with cardio than hits the weights. Thank you

Bignbuff
10-03-2004, 02:30 PM
She should supplement with a multivitamin and EFA's for health reasons. If muscle building isn't her goal, there's really no need for protein powder.

A proper cutting diet and staying committed to her workout are what are most important though.

LittleRob
10-03-2004, 05:32 PM
multivitamin and EFA's for health reasons. If muscle building isn't her goal, there's really no need for protein powder.

A proper cutting diet and staying committed to her workout are what are most important though.
EFA's? I'm new at this. (I have vitamins that i take that say EPA on them, Natural Fish Oil)

LittleRob
10-03-2004, 05:42 PM
I'm retarded Essential Fatty Acids, Right? Okay is what are the good ones for her to take? Any suggestions Ladies..

Bignbuff
10-03-2004, 06:28 PM
I'm retarded Essential Fatty Acids, Right? Okay is what are the good ones for her to take? Any suggestions Ladies..
Yes. EFA's = Essential Fatty Acids

Fish oil and flax seed oil will provide EFA's.

Here is a good list of articles on this topic.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=Flax