PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak

krys
10-02-2004, 02:57 PM
Has anyone used this?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html

Is it any good or too strong for us ladies?

Jessilynn
10-10-2004, 10:12 PM
Hi, I am new to the discussion board but I will reply because I currently use this product and I like it. I do not feel it is too strong for a woman. I actually feel it gives me great strength for lifting. I used to use Ms Power Pak by Beverly, but the iron in it constipated me.

I am also taking the Animal Cuts for a fat burner. Another good product if your cutting.

krys
10-11-2004, 01:11 AM
Thanks jessilyn I appreciate the feedback

Oh and welcome to the board :)

jjh04f
10-30-2004, 09:21 PM
The Pak is just a concoction of different minerals and vitamins. They are safe and I have used them but I'm a guy. There is nothing wrong with women using this product. Welcome to the board.

phalanx
11-19-2004, 02:21 PM
I might not be most women, but I love Animal's line of advertisement. Investigating their line further, I ordered the "Animal Owner's Manual" (Good dish for motivation, though definately NOT geared torward women) and found this tid-bit in the FAQ's:

"CAN ANYONE USE ANIMAL PRODUCTS? MY GIRLFRIEND KEEPS STEALING MY ANIMAL CUTS.
Anyone who is a serious athlete can theoretically take these products. Believe it or not, we've heard of regular Joes and even women using Animal Pak and Animal Cuts. But since these products are powerful, we wouldn't necessarily recommend them for everyone. We definately wouldn't recommend Animal Stak or Test for women. Read all warnings before using any Animal product."

I'd love to know what other women had to say about their experiences with Universal's Animal supplements, if any- and if anyone has ventured off the beaten path to include some of the other products, Cuts, Nitro, etc.

MotoGirl
11-19-2004, 09:58 PM
I might not be most women, but I love Animal's line of advertisement. Investigating their line further, I ordered the "Animal Owner's Manual" (Good dish for motivation, though definately NOT geared torward women) and found this tid-bit in the FAQ's:

Like you, I also like their advertising. Their booth was my favorite at the Arnold Expo this year. Very loud, everyone looked good and they had a lot of contests (benching, etc) so the crowd was really pumped. It's also where I met Monica Brant, the highlight of my weekend!

They had stacks of that manual and posters and I got my share of goodies. Definitely good tools for motivation! :)