PDA

View Full Version : Redline - by itself

Robin35
09-29-2004, 06:18 AM
I'm not too familiar with "stacking" multiple supplements...has anyone taken Redline by itself ? Any luck ? I've seen other posts where people have stacked it with other things, but how about alone ? I"m looking not only for the "rush" to help me run farther & faster but also an appetite suppressant. Will this do both ?

sixzebra
09-30-2004, 11:51 AM
I usually stack redline with a cup of coffee and that's it. My routine is i take a dose of redline about 20 mins before i do a workout then drink a cup of coffee during my workout. It gives me a great deal of energy, although not as good as ephedra.

Stasha
09-30-2004, 05:49 PM
Depends how sensitive you are to the stimulants. I need to have extra caffeine as well. Nothing compares to ephedrine, but Redline/caffeine/2mg Nicotrol gum comes pretty close. I use H.E.A.T. by Avant labs as well. I don't feel extra energy from H.E.A.T., but it is GREAT for enhancing my mood which is really helpful when dieting.

xplotiva
10-19-2004, 07:26 AM
yes i have taked it by itself or i would put it in a drink like gatorade but now they have it ready to drink and its not bad. i did not want to satck it with something because i did not know if they would counter act, but my lil bro took i with protein and nitro pump.

hotgymchick
10-19-2004, 02:54 PM
I tried Redline once and didn't really like it; it did not give me sustained energy. I was taking guggl(syntrax) and green tea with it at the time and it did nothing for me.