PDA

View Full Version : My daily Diet - Please help !!!

snoopwestside
05-26-2002, 08:05 AM
I have been bb for 4 months and i have been taking optimum 100% whey and prolab creatine. I have been trying to sort out my diet but havent been successful because i work nights. Please cricisise on my current daily diet and tell me what i can improve !!!

BREAKFAST - SHAKE

AFTER WORKOUT - SHAKE - PIECE OF FRUIT

DINNER - WHATEVER PARENTS SERVE UP !!!
NORMALLY CONTAINS MEAT

1ST BREAK(AT WORK) - PEANUTS

2ND BREAK(AT WORK) - SNACK - CONTAINS MEAT

BEFORE BED - SHAKE AND A SNACK

Iam trying to gain muscle, so if anyone wants to help me i will be very pleased with the help!! Iam currently 13 and 1/2 stone.

97LT1
05-26-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by snoopwestside
I have been bb for 4 months and i have been taking optimum 100% whey and prolab creatine. I have been trying to sort out my diet but havent been successful because i work nights. Please cricisise on my current daily diet and tell me what i can improve !!!

BREAKFAST - SHAKE

AFTER WORKOUT - SHAKE - PIECE OF FRUIT

DINNER - WHATEVER PARENTS SERVE UP !!!
NORMALLY CONTAINS MEAT

1ST BREAK(AT WORK) - PEANUTS

2ND BREAK(AT WORK) - SNACK - CONTAINS MEAT

BEFORE BED - SHAKE AND A SNACK

Iam trying to gain muscle, so if anyone wants to help me i will be very pleased with the help!! Iam currently 13 and 1/2 stone. Well, you could start by eating more. How many times to you lift a week? Are you trying to lose fat?

snoopwestside
05-26-2002, 10:54 AM
Can u suggest a diet plan for me??? I really need help?? What foods do u suggest i can take to work which contain alot of protein??

Luke530
05-26-2002, 11:24 AM
you need to post more info:
height
weight
bf% possibly
#x per week you train
how many calories you take in

snoopwestside
05-26-2002, 11:54 AM
Iam 6ft - 13 and 1/2 stone - i train one body part per day -
MON-CHEST AND CARDIO
TUES-BICEPS AND ABS
WEDS-TRICEPS
THURS-BACK AND ABS
FRI-SHOULDERS AND CARDIO
SAT-LEGS
SUN-DAY OFF

CARDIO-20 MINS ON THE TREADMILL

97LT1
05-26-2002, 11:58 AM
Iam 6ft - 13 and 1/2 stone - i train one body part per day -
MON-CHEST AND CARDIO
TUES-BICEPS AND ABS
WEDS-TRICEPS
THURS-BACK AND ABS
FRI-SHOULDERS AND CARDIO
SAT-LEGS
SUN-DAY OFF

CARDIO-20 MINS ON THE TREADMILL Definatly eat more. You have to feed your muscles. Protein and creatine are the only things you'll need at your age as far as supplements go. Eat a lot more so you can feed those muscles.

97LT1
05-26-2002, 12:02 PM
When you are done your lifting, wait one hour and eat meat and potatoes, and or rice. Beef and rice after lifting will feed those muscles right. Don't worry. More bros will be around to give you more advice.

97LT1
05-26-2002, 12:07 PM
Don't concentrate on just protein alone. You need carbs too. They will feed your muscles more than
the protein will. Lots of beef will also do the trick.

Luke530
05-26-2002, 12:25 PM
I'm not sure what 13.5 stone is, but you have to eat alot more than what you are right now.

97LT1
05-26-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Luke530
I'm not sure what 13.5 stone is, but you have to eat alot more than what you are right now. I don't know either, maybe he could answer that for us. Maybe it means "half"??

snoopwestside
05-26-2002, 03:58 PM
Definately not enough! Suprised that u are still alive!

97LT1
05-26-2002, 04:04 PM
Definately not enough! Suprised that u are still alive! Cool. Now i understand.

Luke530
05-26-2002, 04:29 PM
Quick advice - STOP DRINKING SHAKES!!!
only post-workout and 1 other time during the day, you need real food, shakes are only a last resort when you can't have a solid meal. Instead of a shake have a few pieces of bread and a can of tuna or something.