PDA

View Full Version : Marcfe's journal

marcFE
06-26-2007, 04:44 PM
Pretty much I've had crap for motivation lately, I'm 18 and tbh I can eat whatever I want without getting heavier, but I'm still not satisifed with my body composition atm. Have attempted to cut a few times in the last few weeks but havn't taken it super serious. I have 6 weeks till I'm off to college and want to do my best to lean down since I imagine I'll put on a few lbs at college. At the moment I'm something like 215@15-17%BF according to calipers, although it's hard to tell. My goal is to get down to 12% in 6 weeks which should be achievable if I take this serious. I've already told my friends I have no intentions of drinking for the next 6 weeks (although its for other reasons) so there shouldn't be that many interuptions in my diet as long as I stay focused.

Normally I stay at like 12% BF, but I broke my foot about 4 months ago playing lacrosse and during that time I was virtually bed bound and unable to work out. Since I wasn't able to work out, it was hard to find motivation to eat healthy etc, and I gained probably 20 lbs. My long term goal is to get back down to 185 at like 10%, but gonna do this one step at a time.

I intend to do cardio 3 or more times a week and am trying to cut on HST (hypertrophy specific training if want to look it up), have never done it to lean out but was told it works pretty well. Diet wise I'm going to be eating 2000 calories a day with 40/40/20 ratios aproximately. Pretty simple stuff, just hoping that a journal will help my stay focused since its hard to cut after not having done it for a few years. (The last time I cut I was 270 lbs and like obese, much easier to find motivation when your extremely overweight as opposed to just a little soft around the midsection :))

Will post starting pics in a little while along with a screenshot of my HST workout regimen.

EDIT: Weighed myself/calc'd BF: 6/26/07: Am 222 lbs at 16.7% BF acccording to calipers