PDA

View Full Version : Redline

Robin35
09-28-2004, 11:06 AM
I, too had extremely great results with Hydroxycut with Ephedra. I am trying to switch to something more easily/readily available. I have lost 40 lbs, would like to lose 10 more to get to my ideal weight, tone up more & maintain. I run ( or walk with 3lb weights) 5-10 miles at least 5 days /week & do crunches, squats, lunges, push-ups at home (no gym membership). In addition, I concentrate on sticking to high protein & low carb diet. I have had pretty good success, but I'm worried about winter coming, and being able to maintain without any ephedra.

On recommendation, I have purchased Stacker 2 (no eph)and vasopro is on the way. I also purchased Redline - also on the way - as I heard that's the next best thing to ephedra.

Have any of you tried Redline? What do you think about Stacker 2 w/vasopro stack in the right ratio of course ! If I go the the Redline, when should I take it ? I run after work in the afternoon...do I take it late in the day right before my run or will that keep me up all night ? The stacker 2 by itself by the way ---I have taken it 2 days so far & one at bfast & one at lunch is more than enough --- have trouble getting to sleep...up all night the first night. Any of your advice would be much appreciated !! the Redline VPX sights don't give too much info. about when to take it & what to expect (do I dare take it before work ?). Thank you , Robin

muscledome
09-28-2004, 05:37 PM
Currently I'm almost finished with my redline and green tea & ecy cycle. Personally I only got a little energy surge from redline thus I take with it green tea and b-complex (ecy is seperate dose in the day because both together brought a pain in my right side). Of course it depends with the person, so with you, you might feel all the effects like the freezing-feeling, the abnormal sweating, rise in temperature, and a hell of alot of energies. Redline I think should be taken in the morning on an empty stomach (works better than on a full stomach), and before workouts. Start with two 2.5cc a day and depending on how you take it either increase the dosage to 5 or more or keep the minimum dosage and mix it with 1 vasopro and see how it feels. the vasopro I think is better taken in the morning, 30 min. before food and/or cardio. Don't use it before workout because the other ingredient is a muscle relaxant thus it might counter act gains or possibly lead you to tear muscles without you knowing. Also when taking either redline and/or vasopro, I only wait 20 min. before eating because thats when I start feeling the effect, so depending how long it takes you to feel the effects, is how long you need to wait in order to eat or exercise.

I'm not too familiar with stacker 2 so I can't help you there, but if you seem to feel it that strong, I wouldn't mix it with vasopro. Also don't think about mixing it with redline because it's a waste because they probably have already some of the same ingredients. Also ALWAYS, ALWAYS drink alot of water (minimum a gallon a day) when using this thermos because of the diuretic properties, plus I guarantee you, that you will feel the effects more and lose more fat.

One more thing, since all of these have or need caffeine to take effect, I would take them 5-6 hours before going to sleep, and by this time the caffeine should be out of you system.