PDA

View Full Version : awkward body

Janie
09-27-2004, 02:03 AM
My body just doesn't match. My arms are skinny, my legs are skinny, my stomach is fat, I have love handles. I already made a post about my breasts that are shrinking as I diet.

How do I workout so that I can build a strong, consistently lean body. I'm new to all this. I want the fat gone, I want muscles, and I want breasts!

Valeria
09-27-2004, 01:30 PM
The ladies here are phenominal...you should be getting responses soon. I wish I could say I was thin in the legs and arms! But after surgery, chemo and meds that ballooned me up...I am now just fat all over. Every bit of conditioning I had was gone. But each day brings another chance to improve. Keep up with your working out, eat clean and smart, and you WILL get results!

Valeria

ChocoChick
09-27-2004, 03:00 PM
What are your stats -- height, weight, bodyfat? Breasts are cmposed mostly of fat, so as you lose bodyfat, you will see a decrease.

If you post your workout routine and diet, we can help.

Janie
09-27-2004, 05:41 PM
Ok, I'm 5'4"/ 131 lbs./bodyfat ? Sorry I don't know I've been skinny all my life mostly and then I just blew up one day so I never really worried about diet and exercise. Now I just started this Southbeach diet, before starting it I was 144. I want to go to the gym and find out my body fat % and start a workout plan, but I need to get the cash to join a gym.

ChocoChick
09-28-2004, 06:10 AM
You might want to try the Body for Life web site for some ideas on diet and a workout program. This is a sound beginner program. http://www.bodyforlife.com/

Janie
09-28-2004, 02:52 PM
Thank you.