PDA

View Full Version : help me I'm new

komar
09-26-2004, 06:37 AM
Hi girls,
I'm confused, I'm 5'6" 25 old girl, 111lb. In the last 2 years I lost 25 pounds it was hard but I think most of this was muscle. I workout 5x at week {weight training} each day some parts. And 4x at week cardio 25-30 min. I workout almost 2 years really hard. My problem is I can't lost belly fat, why I can't be riped and see my abs. One more stuff, my diet is clean, none processed food.
Maybe my problem is long time I was dieting and my calorie intake is between 1200-1400cal.
my meal plan is"

1. 1/2 cup cooked oatmela {13 g carbs}
1/4 cup dry oat bran {for fiber intake} {10 g carbs but 7g fiber}
20 g protein {eggs or cottage chee}
sometimes I add for taste Fiber one cereal 1/4 cup or 3 Tb FF yoghurt

2. protein 20-25 g {tuna, eggs, chicken..}
veggies
sometimes 1/4 cup rice or barley

before workout
3. 1/4 cup cooked oatmeal + for taste 3Tb yoghurt
20 g protein

4. protein 20g {shake or cottage chee, chicken..
veggies or sometimes 1 piece of fruit {plums or grapefruit or apples}

5. 25 g protein {fish, chicke...]
veggies { lettuce, broc****, peppers, tomatoes or cucumber...}

6. sometimes if I'm hungry eggs or littel bit cottage

as fat source sometimes I add 1 teas olive oil to my veggies or sometimes I eat peanuts or almond butter 1 teas daily.

so tell me why I have problem with my stomach, my body is skonny my legs are extrem. thin my ass is small as baby but i hate my littel fat in my stomach, tell me why??
It's true that in last time 4 months I lifting more weights than before, explain me why my clothing are thiner I don't feel so light as before...Am I gaining?? FAT???

thanks for help and answer me!!

komar
09-26-2004, 11:30 AM
please what do you think help me!!

imperfectly_lou
09-26-2004, 08:40 PM
I think you pinpointed the problems in your own post.

At 5"6 and 111lbs you are underweight. The weight you lost probably WAS largely muscle and at 1,200-1,400cals per day, you don't have much of a hope of adding any muscle mass.

If you really do have fat on your stomach, it is probably because your body is hanging onto it for dear life. If you have bony legs, arms and butt, your body is going to choose to hang onto any excess fat reserves for dear life!

Skinny does NOT equal ripped. Some of the women with the best abs around are about 20lbs heavier than you.

I recently compared some old pics of me. In April 03, I was only 115lbs (5"7) and although I looked skinny, I looked flabby too - if that makes sense! All the cardio and undereating had caused my body to eat into its muscle. I am now up to 128lbs, not much bigger in size, but so much more tight with actual muscle definition.

You need to reconsider your diet and try and increase the amount of food you are eating.

Emma-Leigh
09-27-2004, 02:57 AM
Bump to Lou's advice - you are too skinny and you are restricting your calories too severely. These things are massive stresses on your body (and cortisol, the stress hormone, will lay down fat around your abdomen) and will be stalling your progress.. So you are probably suffering from the consequences of these two things.

Work on increasing your calories and gain some of that muscle mass back - you will look and feel all the better for it! Your body will also respond favourably and you may well find that stomach flab drops off without a worry.