PDA

View Full Version : which show to enter?

gemini33
09-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Hi everyone I have been reading some of the threads and they are all very informative. Especially the ones on competing, are very inspiring.I am seriously considering entering a figure or fitness competition, however my question is this, How do you know which competition to enter, there are so many and it seems confusing. I live in the Los Angeles area. Hope that's not a dumb question,but had to ask. Thanks

MsFit
09-22-2004, 08:35 AM
I feel it's best to ask in your area. You don't want to accidently end up in a national qualifier your first time. Find a local show. I think your best option is asking people in your gym since they will know the area and level of competiton at each level.

I always placed top 3 in local and national qualifiers in my old state. I recently moved, and I don't dare step on the NPC stage here. Geez! The girl that compete in the last show here just got her pro card in NPC. Competition varies in differet areas and I'm glad I checked that show out before I did it. :o

I'm surprised farm central has so many huge girls, but then a again, go figure. ;)