PDA

View Full Version : Help with stack

Ace28
06-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Looking to add to these 2 products and was wondering if anyone could give some advice. I'm going to be using Universal's Storm and some bulk beta alanine. Was wondering if anyone would recomend a prodcut to add to this, was thinking of Shock Therapy. Looking to add size, not interested in any test boosters. Thanks in advance!

Black_Dread
06-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Looking to add to these 2 products and was wondering if anyone could give some advice. I'm going to be using Universal's Storm and some bulk beta alanine. Was wondering if anyone would recomend a prodcut to add to this, was thinking of Shock Therapy. Looking to add size, not interested in any test boosters. Thanks in advance!

Storm/Shock Threapy.. was the stack i was looking at too.. although ST isnt really needed if u decide that u need the extra kick go for it

but storm has Glycoaymine in it. so try and find the glyco-free version.. heard very good things about it

D-Line78
06-24-2007, 02:55 PM
Storm is a great product. ST didn't do much for me

SavageOne
06-24-2007, 03:05 PM
although ST isnt really needed if u decide that u need the extra kick go for it

but storm has Glycoaymine in it. so try and find the glyco-free version.. heard very good things about it
Agreed. If you need the energy boost, then consider Shock Therapy. Otherwise, Storm is very solid.