PDA

View Full Version : flat tummy

Pinkmuffins
09-20-2004, 09:26 PM
Hey I have love handles and a really sloppy lower belly! i don't want to be abodybuilder nor do i care to have a 6 pack.. i just really want a stomach like Britney Spears! what do i do?? and.. the thing is.. i lost 18 lbs w/ cardio and drastic diet and now weigh a measly 101 pounds.. i do't want to lose anymore weight b/cuz i currently stopped menstruating, but i still have loose, sloppy tummy.. i want it tight and toned! any suggestions?!?

SEADRA
09-21-2004, 04:29 AM
How tall are you? If you only weigh 100lb I cant imagine your belly is that sloppy. I read somewhere Britney Spears does 600 bycycle crunches. Britneys more curvy and she deffinetly weighs more then 101.
Hav you ever heard of the plank? That will suck your tummy in.

Pinkmuffins
09-21-2004, 02:38 PM
I'm 5'3.. no whats a plank??

SEADRA
09-21-2004, 05:54 PM
Are you sure you have extra flab? Maybe you lost the weight so fast your skin has to catch up. Anyway the plank is hard to explain but just make sure you do abs without resistance. I would suggest leg raises, reverse crunch, hanging leg raises, crunches. Give a little time your skin might tighten up.

Pinkmuffins
09-22-2004, 04:32 PM
hey thanks alot for ur suggestions.. i will definitly try

fawn
09-24-2004, 11:43 PM
Pinkmuffins, how long did u stop having ur period? Up until now u don't have any?

I stopped having my period a few years back.. i think it was due to stress/tons of exercise and not enough nutrients coming in my body.

I later found out i have polycystic ovarian sydrome (mulitple cysts in both of my ovaries) until now i havn't got any period, i'm taking some medicine and hoping i will regain my period

i'm 5'2, 105lbs