PDA

View Full Version : Fat that has stumped me

amato
06-24-2007, 10:26 AM
First off I am 22 years old, 5'11 and around 175lbs. I have fat on my chest that I have not been able to lose. Even when I was 165lbs(when I was big into running) I still had the same old fat on my chest, last summer when I was big into the lifting weights thing, the fat still didn't go away. The whole time I was watching what I ate. Do any of you have any suggestions on losing this fat?

DarinK
06-24-2007, 10:53 AM
First off I am 22 years old, 5'11 and around 175lbs. I have fat on my chest that I have not been able to lose. Even when I was 165lbs(when I was big into running) I still had the same old fat on my chest, last summer when I was big into the lifting weights thing, the fat still didn't go away. The whole time I was watching what I ate. Do any of you have any suggestions on losing this fat?How do your abs look? The fat didn't leave my chest until I could see my abs. Just get leaner, it will go away. Everyones body loses fat in different places first. With me I lost it on my chest, abs, and glutes last. Lower abs were the very last to go.

ceno
06-24-2007, 11:04 AM
How do your abs look? The fat didn't leave my chest until I could see my abs. Just get leaner, it will go away. Everyones body loses fat in different places first. With me I lost it on my chest, abs, and glutes last. Lower abs were the very last to go.

exactly, I have the same problem...chest fat...
Now I see that I need to change (extend) my goals...i'll cut till 7-8% because from what I see, thats the only way to get rid of it

amato
06-24-2007, 12:10 PM
There is a bit of pudge around the abs. Even when I was running alot, the fat around the stomach would only go down a bit. I am going to try changing what I eat again and see how that works. Only problem is I live in the barracks, only allowed a micro and fridge.

amato
06-24-2007, 03:31 PM
This is how I look right now. I need to develop a good work out schedule/diet plan(if any of you would like to help, I would greatly appreciate it!)

resixpromo
06-24-2007, 04:25 PM
your weight is at 175 right now and your 5'11"? Your pic doesnt show that unless your body fat is still higher.

amato
06-24-2007, 04:36 PM
your weight is at 175 right now and your 5'11"? Your pic doesnt show that unless your body fat is still higher.

Still higher?