PDA

View Full Version : **** Stack - 2 bottles of each - 8 or 10 weeks

06-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Hey there! I just got two bottles of jungle warfare, BAM and pro-anabol, how do i take them for 8-10 weeks? Since i got two bottles of each and i NEED to use them before September 15th

Thanks!

Black_Dread
06-24-2007, 08:02 AM
Hey there! I just got two bottles of jungle warfare, BAM and pro-anabol, how do i take them for 8-10 weeks? Since i got two bottles of each and i NEED to use them before September 15th

Thanks!

you ordered them.. and dont know how to take them? haha theres a chart on ****'s website that tells you a good way

06-24-2007, 08:09 AM
I didn't order them i just got them, as a gift

The chart is for 1 bottle only, what do i do with two bottles of each?

Black_Dread
06-24-2007, 08:10 AM

so.... why would u take 2 bottles? you prolly have enough to run the cycle twice if u have 2 bottles of everything.

just run it like the website says

and save the leftover bottles for another cycle of it

06-24-2007, 08:20 AM
I'm going to study in another country and i can't take them with me, thats why i'm asking if there is a way to take two bottles
double-dose?
start taking all at the same time?

Black_Dread
06-24-2007, 08:22 AM
I'm going to study in another country and i can't them with me, thats why i'm asking if there is a way to take two bottles
double-dose?
start taking all at the same time?

i highly wouldnt reccommened it doing a bouble dose..... like i said just take it like there website suggests that chart.... and take the reccommened dosage.. save ur extra bottles for another cycle when ur not pressed for time... there not going to expire in a week so you dont have to worry

06-24-2007, 08:29 AM
Well i will only be back (and working out) next summer, one year from now lol

So i was thinking there was a way to take them if you got two bottles instead of only 1, guess i'll have to sell there other 3 :(

Black_Dread
06-24-2007, 08:31 AM
Well i will only be back (and working out) next summer, one year from now lol

So i was thinking there was a way to take them if you got two bottles instead of only 1, guess i'll have to sell there other 3 :(

haha damn gone for a long time... what country you going too?

ya i would do the safe way and take only 1 bottle of each like the website says

or check the experiation dates on the products they usually dont expire for a year or two so you might be able to save them

06-24-2007, 08:36 AM
I was thinking for example take Jungle Warfare for the whole cycle why only the first month, and then take BAM and pro-anabol together at the same time.
Waiting for a comment from a REP or someone with experience

Still don't know what country i'm going, somewhere in europe :)

Black_Dread
06-24-2007, 08:37 AM
I was thinking for example take Jungle Warfare for the whole cycle why only the first month, and then take BAM and pro-anabol together at the same time.
Waiting for a comment from a REP or someone with experience

Still don't know what country i'm going, somewhere in europe :)

ahh i gotcha... yeah i cant help you with the advanced stuff about **** stack.. im only 19 and its reccommened for 21+ so i havent even looked into it a great deal... but just do what the website does i hear its a good stack

Mickfootie
06-24-2007, 08:40 AM

Buy yourself 2 bottles of Restore and run 1 stack now and then another stack later in the year. :)

06-24-2007, 08:42 AM
Buy yourself 2 bottles of Restore and run 1 stack now and then another stack later in the year. :)

eheh a bit hard to leave the bottles here, i hope no one traces my IP LOL i will try to sell them then

Can anyone tell me why not run jungle warafe for the whole cycle and also take pro-anabol+BAM at the second week until the end?

06-24-2007, 04:48 PM
Can anyone tell me

why not run jungle warafe for the whole cycle and also take pro-anabol+BAM at the third week until the end?

Steel_Colossus
06-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Didn't the old **** evo stack have 2 bottles of JW, 1 of BAM and 1 of Restore?

What do you think is better to run the old one w/o PA or the new 1 w/ it?