PDA

View Full Version : G.I. Jane

Mary Smith
09-19-2004, 08:22 PM
Can somebody please give me the workout routine/diet that Demi Moore used for G.I. Jane? I have searched everywhere!! She was rock hard in that movie. Thanks!!

MsFit
09-19-2004, 09:34 PM
I read somewhere that Dr. Tony Perrone prepared her for that film. Might do a search on him.

moody_weasel
09-20-2004, 06:10 AM
I read somewhere that Dr. Tony Perrone prepared her for that film. Might do a search on him.

I believe Perrone was responsible for Demi's diet.
Scott Helvenston prepared Demi.
I haven't found a workout but Helvenston has a BWE tape out so that's probably what Demi did. Lot's of push-ups, pull-ups and squats. :)

Mary Smith
09-20-2004, 07:37 AM
Thanks guys I'll let you know if I find anything.

moody_weasel
09-20-2004, 09:01 AM
Thanks guys I'll let you know if I find anything.

If you can't find Helvenston's tape then check out this site:

http://www.trainforstrength.com/workouts.shtml

It's a website with BW only workouts by a former Navy Diver. This guy knows his stuff.

TuffGirl
09-20-2004, 01:59 PM
I did a search on Scott Helvenston.

I did not realize that he was one of the four Americans killed and dragged through the streets in Iraq back in March of this year.

Sad.

Titania
09-23-2004, 06:14 AM
If you can't find Helvenston's tape then check out this site:

http://www.trainforstrength.com/workouts.shtml

It's a website with BW only workouts by a former Navy Diver. This guy knows his stuff.
That's an awesome site, moody_weasel. Bodyweight exercises are perfect when you're on holidays and away from the gym. :)

moody_weasel
09-23-2004, 06:22 AM
That's an awesome site, moody_weasel. Bodyweight exercises are perfect when you're on holidays and away from the gym. :)

Yeah. They're also great when you can't fit the gym's business hours into your schedule.
Mary Smith, I'm not sure BWE was all Demi did since they don't necessarily build big muscles - unless you have great genetics - but they get you in shape like nothing else.