PDA

View Full Version : PCT Help

Usn 4455
09-17-2004, 07:17 PM
I am going to start m1t/4ad soon, but:

I live on a Naval Base so i am going to try and avoid having Nolva mailed to me out here. I Have a bottle of Formadrol and Hcg Transdermal(I heard its pretty useless but i figured why not throw it in at the end of the cyle and for the pct). Would that be cool if for pct if i keep the dosage and duration of m1t down. Or should i get 6-oxo to stack with or replace the formadrol. Any input would be muchappreciated.

Durf
09-17-2004, 07:21 PM
Although Nolva may not be necessary for pct, in my opinion it is necessary to have on hand in case of gyno.

BIGGEREVERYDAY
09-18-2004, 07:26 AM
Although Nolva may not be necessary for pct, in my opinion it is necessary to have on hand in case of gyno.

True.

Except unless you're pre-disposed, the chances of gyno are still pretty slim.

As for the PCT, the 6-OXO should be fine.

BustaReims
09-18-2004, 02:46 PM
HCG is not recommended for a 4-week cycle of M1T as your test levels will not be shutting down as hard with M1T. You will be hard-pressed to find experienced users on this board advocating the use of 6-oxo over nolvadex. Simply put, nolvadex is a superior PCT agent compared w/ 6-oxo.

Get the nolva (or clomids if you can't get nolva) or don't run the cycle at all - you'll piss your gains away post cycle otherwise.

BustaReims
09-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Big Cat's article on HCG
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathcg.htm

rcee
09-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Alot of people say M1t doesn't cause gyno. They're wrong. Many bros on this board have complained about itchy nips, puffy nips, even small lumps. Maybe from estrogen, maybe prolactin. In any case, get the nolva, keep it on hand. In my experience with bros on this board, the nolva will take care of the problem.
Whats the point in putting on 20lbs of muscle if got a nice set of tits to go with it?

TPAK
09-21-2004, 05:47 AM
I have just started researching M1T and yes I know that is acts like 1ad in the way that it does not aromatise and only can cause estrogen related gyno by negative feed back. Now with this in mind does it act like Deca and cause bitch tits through progesterone making Bromo a better choice for combating bitch tit?