PDA

View Full Version : tell me if this diet sound good. thanks.

bbjoe17
06-22-2007, 04:15 PM
diet plan.

meal one: veggie ( spinach, brocolli,green beans ect) protein: tuna.

meal two: carb: (oat meal, or some sort of veggie,) protein: skinless chicken breast.

meal three: carb(oat meal, or some sort of or veggie or whole grain bread) protein: chicken breast or fish or egg whites)

post workout: protein shake. carb: (small fruit)

after workout: protein shake.

meal four: small carb: (soem sort of green no fruit) protein:(tuna,chicken,lean beef,steak ect.)

meal five: protein shake: also scoop of peanutebutter or nuts.
-------------------------------------------------------------

tell me what i should do to make this better thanks!

Eileen
06-22-2007, 04:21 PM
Too much fruit, not enough vegetables, not enough fat. Also, not nearly specific enough. What are your aims, what level of calories do you plan to eat?

Try including some eggs, some olive oil, some flaxseed, some oily fish. Lots of broccoli, spinach, kale, cabbage, brussel sprouts, mushrooms, celery, chard, lettuce, asparagus, green beans, I could go on. You gotta eat your greens.

If you must eat so much fruit, eat berries instead. Less sugar, more nutrition.

bbjoe17
06-22-2007, 04:26 PM
i wasnt going to eat much fruit i dont now as it is i was just seeing if it sounded good or not thanks for helps im gonna keep reposting this diet plan until it sound good to everyone thanks alot! :)

bbjoe17
06-22-2007, 04:32 PM
diet plan.

meal one: veggie ( spinach, brocolli,green beans ect) protein: tuna.

meal two: carb: (oat meal, or some sort of veggie,) protein: skinless chicken breast.

meal three: carb(oat meal, or some sort of or veggie or whole grain bread) protein: chicken breast or fish or egg whites)

post workout: protein shake. carb: (small fruit)

after workout: protein shake.

meal four: small carb: (soem sort of green no fruit) protein(tuna,chicken,lean beef,steak ect.)

meal five: protein shake: also scoop of peanutebutter or nuts.

does this sound better?

Eileen
06-22-2007, 04:40 PM
Are you really going to eat tuna and vegetables for breakfast? Why not go for eggs, which at least make getting up worth it?

And oatmeal and chicken breast? Have you thought your meals through?

Personally, I think it would be a lot more to the point to sit down and work out how many calories you plan to eat every day, how many of them will be protein, fat, carbs etc, and if you will vary them on cardio and rest days. How will you handle social occasions and family meals?

What are your aims? How much cardio do you do? How hard do you lift? These all influence your diet.

And again, where's the fat? Dropping fat too low will kill your testosterone levels.

bbjoe17
06-22-2007, 04:48 PM
i lift about 1-2 hours a nite working different body parts everyday
monday-chest
tuesday-shoulders neck
wednsday-off
thursday-bis and tris
friday-legs
saturday-back
sunday-off

and thats about 2 hours per day of working out

all i drink is water through the day

im doing a program with my friend also called air alert to get you to jump high for basketball so i do tons of cardio through the week everyday hours a day. playing basketball.

i will also sit down and reseearch and come up with a better diet than this i just popped this one in my head lol. but this is basically what my diet has been latley..also for fats what should i do cause i dont have any supplements like flax seed or fish oils