PDA

View Full Version : is vitamin water good or bad?

LightsOut56
06-21-2007, 04:21 AM
just wondering if vitamin water is good or not. i only have 1 a day maybe if i go out or something.

Quadroplex
06-21-2007, 04:39 AM
It's a gimmick. Just drink regular water. You don't need the added sugar.

jordaro2002
06-21-2007, 06:17 AM
It's a gimmick. Just drink regular water. You don't need the added sugar.

Yea Vitamin Water has about 13 g of sugar in it. Definitely better off with a multivitamin.

50 Cent is lying to the masses. His Vitamin Water was created with the same formula as his career: get money at any cost, even if it means selling out and giving the masses an inferior product.

ChiefGuy
06-21-2007, 06:47 AM
just wondering if vitamin water is good or not. i only have 1 a day maybe if i go out or something.

Take a MultiV, drink water.

/thread

5streams
06-21-2007, 07:03 AM
Yea Vitamin Water has about 13 g of sugar in it. Definitely better off with a multivitamin.

50 Cent is lying to the masses. His Vitamin Water was created with the same formula as his career: get money at any cost, even if it means selling out and giving the masses an inferior product.

50 Cent is an incredible business man. Coke just bought vitamin water for 4 billion dollars... 50 cent had 10% interest... He made 400 million dollars!

Hes a smart man

Alucard
06-21-2007, 07:06 AM
50 Cent is an incredible business man. Coke just bought vitamin water for 4 billion dollars... 50 cent had 10% interest... He made 400 million dollars!

Hes a smart man
Give credit to his managers, not 50 cent.

Richie_Awesome
06-27-2007, 10:10 AM
Vitamin water is garbage, no one should drink it.

http://i13.tinypic.com/4qp4vih.jpg

Joe HadEID
06-27-2007, 10:28 AM

Hes a smart man

ya cuz he needed more money

mpipes
06-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Hey if I had the opportunity to move a product like that and get a major corporation to pick it up, I'd jump on it too. Then I'd retire and live on the earned interest, and devote the extra time to taking care of my health.

People have these wonderful things called brains, and more folks need to start using them.

Consumers need to take responsibility and do their own research to figure this stuff out. We're all given the same exact information from which to base our own conclusions.

Maybe the vitamin water is a better option than sodas, and if it came down to replacing soda with it, that's definitely a move in the right direction even if the vitamin water isn't really the best thing.

Abe313
06-27-2007, 02:44 PM
I used to work at a gas station like 3 months ago, and no one would ever buy it, it usually expires. Now that 50 cent a kelly clarkson made that commercial I see everyone drinking it haha its crazy.
But I wouldnt drink it has to much sugar in it and carbs

50 cent made 400 mills? damn lucky man.

Vel
06-27-2007, 02:59 PM
This stupid chick I was seeing had a hard on for Vitamin water. She was somewhat of a skinnyfat type and talked about wanting to lose a few lbs, but then whenever I mentioned anything about how to go about doing it the right way she'd throw a tantrum and proclaim she doesn't care. She spent 75 bucks on vitamin water one day. I laughed on the outside about it, but inside i was thinking man, what a retard.