PDA

View Full Version : Krissy MOOOOOO's Fat Journal

krissymoo
06-19-2007, 06:58 PM
These journal things are great. So, I just started about 6 weeks ago on a program and nutrition thing. I started on May 14 at 186.6 lbs and today is... the 19 of June and I am down to 175ish (hopefully 173-174 by the end of the week). I had been doing 3 days of cardio but I upped it to 6 and then 3 days of a split work out for weight lifting.

My diet seems to be looking like a 50p-30c-20f split... and My first meal journal post is today, so here I go

June 19
8:00 am
1 cup of Go Lean Kashi w/ 1 cup skim milk

31 minutes of cardio

10:00am
High 5 protein shake
2 strawberries

12:30
3oz of Tuna on a whole wheat slice

3:30 pm
Pure Protein bar

6:30
Pure Protein Bar
*i tried a uh myoplez vanilla.. and i almost puked so that is why i have the protein bar again...*

and at 8:00
High 5 Protein Shake...

For a total of
26 g fat, 113 g carbs, 160 g protein

I'm thinking that I need to decrease the amount of carbs I'm consuming, but I'm not sure. I had increased it from 85-95 because I was feeling tired. It didn't help much though so I am thinking that it may be something else (a trip to the doc is in order). If my weight goes up or anything, I may end up dropping it back down next week.

Alright then, there it was... the first post

MOOOOOooOOoOO
-krissy

chrischap01
06-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Best of luck! You can do it!

krissymoo
06-19-2007, 09:30 PM
thanks! I appreciate the support... you know attention whoreS? i'm a support whore... :)

cornwallus
06-19-2007, 10:49 PM
These journal things are great. So, I just started about 6 weeks ago on a program and nutrition thing. I started on May 14 at 186.6 lbs and today is... the 19 of June and I am down to 175ish (hopefully 173-174 by the end of the week). I had been doing 3 days of cardio but I upped it to 6 and then 3 days of a split work out for weight lifting.

My diet seems to be looking like a 50p-30c-20f split... and My first meal journal post is today, so here I go

June 19
1 cup of Go Lean Kashi w/ 1 cup skim milk

31 minutes of cardio

10:00am
High 5 protein shake
2 strawberries

3oz of Tuna on a whole wheat slice

3:30 pm
Pure Protein bar

Pure Protein Bar
*i tried a uh myoplez vanilla.. and i almost puked so that is why i have the protein bar again...*

and at 8:00
High 5 Protein Shake...

For a total of
26 g fat, 113 g carbs, 160 g protein

I'm thinking that I need to decrease the amount of carbs I'm consuming, but I'm not sure. I had increased it from 85-95 because I was feeling tired. It didn't help much though so I am thinking that it may be something else (a trip to the doc is in order). If my weight goes up or anything, I may end up dropping it back down next week.

Alright then, there it was... the first post

MOOOOOooOOoOO
-krissy

Best of Luck reaching your goals!, well done already

cawiau
06-19-2007, 10:59 PM
thanks! I appreciate the support... you know attention whoreS? i'm a support whore... :)

LOL :D

Still, wich you the best and hope you reach your goals.

thundergut
06-20-2007, 05:49 AM

we're all support whores here. it's just a matter of whether we're providing it or in need of it :)

phabphour20
06-20-2007, 06:27 AM
Best of luck! You can do it!

My advice would be to add more real food. Other than, looking good!

krissymoo
06-20-2007, 08:39 AM
yea, yesterday I was packing my apartment so there was a real lack of real food *cries* oh well, on to bigger and BETTER apartments! I move in today! I had a great morning walk... and I lift later today!

WOOOO feeling good today!

krissymoo
06-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Today has been... a hectic day to say the least. I went out to sign my new lease... I ran or jog/walked about 30 min this morning, but haven't gotten around to lifting... :( today, but tomorrow will make up for it since I'm moving in heavy furniture (or I hope it makes up for it). I did ok today, although I did basque in half of my mom's tuna melt... lol GOOD STUFF... :) I was going to do two servings of protein for my night "meal" but uh, i actually decided to change it to 3 oz or so of tuna and then a serving of my protein shake.

8:30 am ish
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup egg beaters MMmMMMMM

10:30
High 5 Protein Shake

PB &J on whole wheat
delightful... mmm

3:00
Pure Protein Bar

3:30- 4:00 (this was actually by force... my mom...)
1/2 a tuna melt on rye so good...

and at 7:30 (when I finish this)
3 oz of tuna made with mustard
High 5 protein shake

I was wondering, if I am going to eat the tuna, is it ok (in the future) to eat something else with it as well? (like tuna)

I also woke up this morning and was a very light 174.8 :)
Since I don't get any lifting in tonight, hopefully tomorrow's move (into a 2nd floor, 2 story apartment) will help a little... after all im moving a huge desk, couches, a couple tv's and some other lighter things.

OH i ate 136p, 119c, 31f
for a 44,34,22 split... lol :-D (yay for fitday!)

chrischap01
06-20-2007, 07:43 PM
I helped a friend move on Monday, and I think that was enough lifting to last me all week! So, don't get down about skipping a day and work hard on your move tomorrow.

Congrats on sticking so well to the diet, in my opinion that is the hard part of all of this!

krissymoo
06-20-2007, 09:25 PM
I helped a friend move on Monday, and I think that was enough lifting to last me all week! So, don't get down about skipping a day and work hard on your move tomorrow.

Congrats on sticking so well to the diet, in my opinion that is the hard part of all of this!

You know, the diet has been the best part (not the easiest). It's like I have conquered myself, my needs, and my wants to reach my goal! It's hard though, tonight I was staying with my mom and she ordered chinese food for my niece and neph... I LOVE CHINESE FOOD... especially sticky rice... it was tough... she asked me to order pizza and I had to tell her I didn't think I could handle being in the same room as it... lol! I love food and my family is a big lover of greasy, fatty, yummy, delicious food. At the same time, it's made me not be picky so drinking the nasty shake isn't so hard or downing an ass load of tuna w/ mustard instead of mayo... which, trust me, isn't as good as the mayo version.

BTW, if anyone doesn't like celery, slap some all natural PB on there... good stuff, great snack!

chrischap01
06-20-2007, 10:02 PM
celery and PB is excellent!

After a while, the pizza and sticky rice, etc, will not even sound good to you anymore. It does not take long before the quanitities you used to eat begin to sound gross, and eating the kinds of meals you used to makes you feel awful (physically, not mentally). It really floors me when I have something like pizza now and have more than 2 slices and feel like I am about to die because I am so full. I remember that I used to eat 7-8 slices in one sitting. If I ate 4 slices now I woud literally feel like I was going to die.

krissymoo
06-21-2007, 07:44 AM
I already have that, but last night it sounded sooooo good. I'm on week 6 so... I actually think I hit a plateau, so next week i'm going to do that calorie rotating thing... I just have to figure out exactly what to eat!

BJW
06-21-2007, 09:43 AM
After a while, the pizza and sticky rice, etc, will not even sound good to you anymore.

Haha, I don't think pizza will ever not sound good to me. Though, anymore, the feeling I get after I eat it (the physical feeling, not the guilt) is enough to make me not really want it that much. But it still sounds good (and looks good in commercials).

Good luck to you, Krissy!!

krissymoo
06-21-2007, 08:07 PM
OK so, moving was interesting. I was carrying a couch with my brother and there was a step, and I missed the step... and bam... couch on legs... big ass bruises... anyway. On with my day. I took an hour walk today... just for the sake of walking (not much cardio in it) I did some lifting of couches and such in 100 degree heat and then I plan on swimming a little bit tonight... maybe drinking a protein shake even though it's late... OK also, I am guilty of a major cheat at dinner... read on for it...

1 cup of go lean kashi
1/2 cup skim milk

10:30 am
High 5 protein shake

1:00 pm
PB&J with all natural PB on whole grain bread

ok, here comes the bad part:
5:00 ish
PF Changs... 'nuff said...
Anyway, my caloric intake wasn't THAT bad but uh... damn... it just felt so wrong... and fatty.... and sugarie... damn sugar. (i am on a sugar high right now...)

hopefully around 9:00
Protien Shake

SO if my amounts of food are correct for the day I come to a total of
148c, 130 p, and 44 f
for a 37p, 35c, 28f split

Tell me what you think... I also am only eating 5 times today. OK OK I'm gunna go for a swim maybe 30 min or so! and tomorrow... another arduous*sp?* day of moving and getting settled... bah hum bug!

krissymoo
06-22-2007, 06:58 PM
8:00
1 cup kashi
1/2 cup milk

11:00
protein bar

12:45-1:30
chicken wrap

5:00
chewy 90 cal snack bar

upper body work out

6:00
High 5 Protein Shake

and at 8pm
im going to have...
1/2 cup of lowfat cottage cheese

I know, I didn't eat much... Im trying to rotate the calories and moving makes it hard to eat... really hard
i'm tired... i dunno if i can even stay up till 10... i may hit the hay early... *sigh*

chrischap01
06-22-2007, 07:04 PM
The diet looks good, much better than mine ;)

How many calories are you getting a day?

Also, congrats on the weight lost so far. 2 pounds a week is a good rate, you will be where you want to be in no time!

I have been stuck for a week or two as well, and I am thinking of doing a refeed day tomorrow or Sunday to get things going again.

krissymoo
06-22-2007, 07:10 PM
The diet looks good, much better than mine ;)

How many calories are you getting a day?

Also, congrats on the weight lost so far. 2 pounds a week is a good rate, you will be where you want to be in no time!

I have been stuck for a week or two as well, and I am thinking of doing a refeed day tomorrow or Sunday to get things going again.

Yea, that's what today was, i ate 1084 at a 45p, 35c, 21 f split... uh 24g fat, 110 g carbs, 120 g pro.

Normally though i get btwn 1100-1300 it varies... and sundays are pretty free... i can eat an ass load on sundays... but this sunday im keeping it low... then monday im going to push it back up. I don't really have loss of energy other than my complete cut of caffiene and I had a sugar addiction, so I get the occasional head ache, but uh... yea that's it... and i work out 6 days a week (this week no... MOVING)

OH on another note, my moving is still not done... *cries* lol, hopefully it will be done tomorrow!

Krissy

chrischap01
06-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Haha, I don't think pizza will ever not sound good to me. Though, anymore, the feeling I get after I eat it (the physical feeling, not the guilt) is enough to make me not really want it that much. But it still sounds good (and looks good in commercials).

Good luck to you, Krissy!!
Yeah, it still sounds good to me too.

But what fun is it to think of a bleak, pizzaless future when you can pretend that you can someday live in a world where you won't want pizza! ;)

chrischap01
06-22-2007, 07:17 PM
Yea, that's what today was, i ate 1084 at a 45p, 35c, 21 f split... uh 24g fat, 110 g carbs, 120 g pro.

Normally though i get btwn 1100-1300 it varies... and sundays are pretty free... i can eat an ass load on sundays... but this sunday im keeping it low... then monday im going to push it back up. I don't really have loss of energy other than my complete cut of caffiene and I had a sugar addiction, so I get the occasional head ache, but uh... yea that's it... and i work out 6 days a week (this week no... MOVING)

OH on another note, my moving is still not done... *cries* lol, hopefully it will be done tomorrow!

Krissy
Krissy -

If you have time and are so inclined, post more about your specific workouts

thanks!

krissymoo
06-22-2007, 08:03 PM
Alrightie specific work outs...
TODAY I did a fabulous upper body work out and since I lack a gym currently since I am at home, I am using my brothers bench... and weights which are limited.

Now, my upper body work out today included
flyes x12 x10 x8 x6
bench presses x12

one arm rows x12 x10 x8 x6
dead lifts x12

lateral raises x12 x10 x8 x6

tricep push ups? my sis wanted me to try them. um you put your arms behind you on a chair and do a push up deal with your legs straight
i did those not weighted x12 x10 x8 x6
tricep pushdown x12

i did random stuff for biceps today...
x12 regular ol' curls
x10 alt curls
x8 on hammer curls
x2 on barbell curls...

and that ws today... then i sat in the spa after i drank my shake... and it felt lovely

chrischap01
06-22-2007, 08:16 PM
looks good, that's good work! Does that represent what you do every day, or do you have some kind of split?

If that is everyday, I would add in more leg stuff. Squats (weighted or body weight), lunges, stiff leg deads, calf raises.

Maybe for your back look at good mornings, t bar rows, chin ups...

I think for cutting fat the best thing you can do is work in as many compound lifts as possible. The bigger the muscle group you are working, the faster you will be able to add muscle and therefore increase your metabolism, and the more calories you burn when doing the workout.

That's my two cents, anyway...

krissymoo
06-22-2007, 08:59 PM
i have another routine for my lower body lol... i do a split... 3 days weights 3 days cardio... 2 days of upper or lower and then one of whatever i didnt do two of... i usually change it up every week...

chrischap01
06-22-2007, 09:03 PM
sounds like you are on the right track then!

krissymoo
06-26-2007, 12:35 PM
Alright so... Diet went whacko over the weekend, but i got back on track yesterday (monday)

Monday
6:15 am
PB& J

Lower body work out
squats x12 x10 x8 x6 presses x12 deads x12 x10 x8 x6 curls x12 calf raises x12 x10 x8 x6
and some crunches...

7:45
protein bar...

6 strawberries

2:45
protein shake with some sugar free applesauce

some stew beef <6 oz, cottage cheese, 3 strawberries, jello cup (sugar free)

8:15
protein shake

Today (what ive eaten and my plan)

8:15
2 eggs
1/2 cup no sugar added applesauce

11:10
stew beef

1:00 or so
protein bar

3-4
protein shake

6-6:30
balsamic chicken
cottage cheese
sugar free jello cup (10 calories.. mmmm)
spinach salad

protein shake

any advice? i feel out of it. Is my dinner meal too big? i dunno, im lost right now... getting back on track is a pain... im back down to 174 as of today... so we'll see how this week plays out.

krissymoo
06-26-2007, 12:36 PM
OH yea, and I did 20 min of HIIT cardio biking... im going to see about jumping rope next week

krissymoo
06-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Ok, so moving was a bitch... it took way longer than expected and my food choices were slim to none. I am incredibly tired and my fat intake has gone up. SO, I guess I am going to replace the uh beef with chicken or tuna.
I haven't been eating enough carbs, so that is another factor.

Last night I had an insane headache that would NOT go away... again, I had almost no carbs so I think that had something to do with it. Or maybe it's just that time of the month... anyway, hopefully this week is going to be better than last once I get some energy in this ol' body of mine!

chrischap01
06-26-2007, 11:09 PM
Good job sticking it out thourgh the moving and the headaches!

krissymoo
06-28-2007, 08:07 PM
i think im doing something wrong... too much protein? I don't really know... I think I said it before, but beef may end up getting cut out of my diet completely. Anyone have some good chicken recipes????!

25 min HIIT Cardio

1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce

10:15 am
3 oz chicken

1:00
3oz chicken
3 strawberries

Protien bar

5:15
< 6 oz of thin sliced carne

7:45
1/2 serving of protein shake

168 p, 62 c, 31 f

chrischap01
06-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Chicken tastes bland and boring to me no matter what I do to it, but my two favorite (healthy) ways to have it are to grill it and throw a little spicy barbecue sauce on it for the last few minutes, or to cut it up into cubes and stir fry it with jalapenos or chiles, a little peanut or olive oil, and a little soy sauce, brown rice, and some broccoli and carrots.

krissymoo
06-28-2007, 10:02 PM
the stir fry thing sounds tasty, if i do say so myself... i may try that... thanks

krissymoo
06-29-2007, 08:34 AM
I think I am going to add some more veggies... seriously... i have like none in my diet... Alrightie then... my work out was weak this morning... seriously...

im having cramps so in the middle of lifting id get one and bam, have to drop the weights... so I did about 20 min of my lower body work out, i did all my squats, then a set of extensions, 3 sets of 15 of stiff leg dead lifts, and a few calf raises...

7:30 am
1 cup of kashi
1 cup of skim milk

in a few min... 8:45-9:00 ish
post work-out
protein bar

around 12:
PBJ
2 slices whole wheat bread
1 tbsp of all natural pb
sugar free jelly

some kind of veggie... ill update after I eat it...
some cottage cheeeeese

5:30
im going to aim for
whole wheat barilla pasta with fresh tomatos and onions

protein shake

krissymoo
06-29-2007, 08:10 PM
ok so my plan failed today... im really not having the best of times lately... i actually think I may be depressed? anyway

um

7:30
1 cup kashi
1 cup milk

8:45
protein bar

chicken marsala and pasta... and a piece of bread... white bread :(

4:20
a jamba juice :( strawberry, banana, apple, with apple juice and ice...

and now it is 8
and i JUST ate dinner
about a cup of veggies and some fricking roast beef...

i need to start telling my family that when im home on weekends i cant eat with them... it's getting to be ridiculous...

chrischap01
06-29-2007, 08:31 PM
Don't let that get you down, it takes a long time to change all your habits and nobody is perfect all the time! As far as bad days go, that one was not terrible by any stretch. I know how you feel re: eating with the family, my family eats nothing but pizza, biscuits, BBQ, beer, soda, bacon, white bread, beef, and potatoes!

Just keep your chin up ad try to get back on track tomorrow.

krissymoo
06-29-2007, 11:00 PM
thanks! you have no idea how much a little support means :)

Saint Mike
06-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Hey, we all fall off the wagon now and then. It's called being human. If eating right and exercising were easy then we'd all be fit. Just put it behind you and don't look back!

Peace,
Mike

krissymoo
06-30-2007, 11:36 AM
so im going to change my day off to saturday (for my workouts) and add an extra session of cardio on my cardio days... one session in the morning and then one at night. I am thinking of just doing 2 sessions of 20 min HIIT. So far today my diet has been spot on, hopefully I will stick to it the rest of the day. :)

katiedids
06-30-2007, 12:02 PM
so im going to change my day off to saturday (for my workouts) and add an extra session of cardio on my cardio days... one session in the morning and then one at night. I am thinking of just doing 2 sessions of 20 min HIIT. So far today my diet has been spot on, hopefully I will stick to it the rest of the day. :)

yay for having your diet in check today!! i've been trying to dodge bad food left and right today!

krissymoo
06-30-2007, 07:28 PM
no exercise today, but it's my day off now :)

9:00 am
1 cup kashi
1 cup milk

11:00 am
PB & J on whole wheat

12:30-1:00
Greek salad (pretty yummy)

1/2 cup kashi
1/2 cup milk

7:20
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup of no sugar added apple sauce...

it was a little carb heavy today... uhm i think it was 108 p, 128, c, 34 fat... not too much sat fat though... I only ate 5 times, but I also woke up 2 hours later than usual... Tomorrow is a new day :) Then Monday... WATCH OUT, cuz I AM BACK!

chrischap01
06-30-2007, 07:48 PM
keep up the good work!

I also switched my day off to Saturday. The key for me is not switching it back to Sunday tomorrow!

krissymoo
06-30-2007, 07:50 PM
lol, that sounds like something i would do! I actually stayed on it pretty damn good today (other than I had some soda... which was SOOOOO good... in that caffienated carbonated oh so salty good kind of way)

chrischap01
06-30-2007, 08:07 PM
I had a soda Thursday. It had been a while. I used to be a Diet Coke/DP/MD junkie, I am talking like 10 cans per day minimum. I stopped drinking them on a bet and I felt better and my skin started looking better. I started drinking them again after the bet and the skin problems started again. So, I quit again and stayed off of them after that but when I do have one now (maybe once every week or two) it is a real one because I think aspartame is what was causing my problems.

krissymoo
06-30-2007, 08:20 PM
haha, yea, i RARELY drink a soda now... i drink Diet coke, but yea, i do notice my skin is better too after giving it up!

Saint Mike
06-30-2007, 10:58 PM
I've been off of soda for about 3 weeks now. It was hard at first but it's getting better.

BTW, Minute Maid makes an awesome Light Lemonade and Light Orangeaid. I think it has like 10cal per can. Hits the spot when I get a soda craving.

krissymoo
07-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Yesterday was a pretty good day... I had at

9:00
1 cup kashi
1/2 cup milk

12:30 *big gap, i know*
1 cup of corn
6 oz of tri tip no fat :) or i didnt eat it
um and 1 cup of zucchini

protein shake

1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup no sugar added applessauce

1/2 serving of protein

then i did some tae bo... and it was awesome...

Today I did a 30 min session of running and then tonight im gunna hit the gym for my upper body work out and 30 more min of running... :) im getting back on track thanks to some helpful advice!

krissymoo
07-02-2007, 12:41 PM
oh and todays meals are as follows:

8:20 am (after my cardio)
1 cup kashi
1/2 cup milk

1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup sugar free jello

and the rest of the day looks like this:

pb& j on whole wheat, and sugar free jam

protein bar

work out

post work out:
protein shake

6:00ish
salmon and broccoli

7 ish
1/2 serving of protein shake

katiedids
07-02-2007, 12:46 PM
Today I did a 30 min session of running and then tonight im gunna hit the gym for my upper body work out and 30 more min of running... :) im getting back on track thanks to some helpful advice!

this is awesome! i'm jealous!!

krissymoo
07-03-2007, 12:47 PM
It's paying off too :)

OK so today looks like this
25 min cardio

8:30
2 egg whites
1/2 cup oats with a tsp of sugar free jelly

bean and cheese burrito (fat free of course) whole wheat tortilla, etc...

salmon and a sugar free jello

2:30
protein bar

gym... lower body work out and 30 min cardio

I haven't really decided what to eat, but it is either chicken or another bean and cheese burrito... (left overs)

then i have a "date" or "hangout" but we are going to the movies... alone... so i think it's a date

chrischap01
07-03-2007, 03:48 PM
salmon and jello?

I am unsure about that combination ...

I need to get back on my oatmeal kick. I was eating a bowl everyday until last week then I switched to making omelettes.

krissymoo
07-04-2007, 10:18 AM
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!!!!

oh, i think you all may find this slightly entertaining...
I was in the bathroom at the gym on Monday and in the ladies restroom sometimes they have these little things you pull down to put your purse on, anyway, someone left it down. So i put my backpack on the ground and when i went down to pick it up... wham, I hit it... THe thing is, it was dull, and I was still bleeding. It still hurts :( Like a giant bump and bruise. hahaha... oh man...
yesterday i only did my morning cardio... today i did morning cardio and hopefully ill get in some lower body and cardio later today...

chrischap01
07-05-2007, 09:49 PM
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!!!!

oh, i think you all may find this slightly entertaining...
I was in the bathroom at the gym on Monday and in the ladies restroom sometimes they have these little things you pull down to put your purse on, anyway, someone left it down. So i put my backpack on the ground and when i went down to pick it up... wham, I hit it... THe thing is, it was dull, and I was still bleeding. It still hurts :( Like a giant bump and bruise. hahaha... oh man...
yesterday i only did my morning cardio... today i did morning cardio and hopefully ill get in some lower body and cardio later today...
Where did you go? Are you still out there bleeding somewhere?

krissymoo
07-06-2007, 11:53 AM
hahaha, it's better now!

Update time... i ate a lot on the 4th... nothing too bad, just a lot...

yesterday was good... i forgot what i ate, but it was good :)

today

8am
applesauce (i was in a rush)

upper body and 30 min cardio

9:30
protein bar

12? dunno yet... supposed to go out... so im thinking a salad

tuna mmmmmm

cottage cheese goodness

protein shake

i plan to do some more cardio later
im gunna aim to be about 171 by monday maybe even 170... then only 5 lbs to my first goal! Cardio has been successfully kicking my ass... in a good way... kicking it so hard it seems as though fat is MELTING off :)

chrischap01
07-06-2007, 02:48 PM
im gunna aim to be about 171 by monday maybe even 170... then only 5 lbs to my first goal! Cardio has been successfully kicking my ass... in a good way... kicking it so hard it seems as though fat is MELTING off :)

Good job, keep it up!!

krissymoo
07-08-2007, 11:18 AM
blah, good day yesterday... till the pizza hahahaha! it was a good day though for a cheat day! um today i plan on being super strict and super low calorie so yea... hmmm i need to get internet!

chrischap01
07-08-2007, 11:56 AM
One piece of advice I think is good from Alwyn Cosgrove (paraphrased):

If you blow a meal, dont skip the next one or try to compensate by lowering calories, etc., because then you've just messed up two meals!

So, be careful with the super low cal day to make up for pizza, no sense in messing up two days! Just get back to doing what you need to do and you will be fine.

krissymoo
07-11-2007, 12:21 PM
yea, i didnt do it anyhow... ugh, this week has been hell... not in the diet sense... but the life sense.

Anyway, been strict on my diet and im starting a new routine well i started it... mon/thurs lower body tuesday/friday upper body wed cardio... cardio after all weightlifting... cardio on sat... thats it

katiedids
07-11-2007, 12:24 PM
good luck with your new routine! were you lifting 4x/week before?

chrischap01
07-11-2007, 01:58 PM
That is exactly what I was doing and it worked great, but I recently switched to doing full body every workout just to shake things up. I am still doing Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri, but I may switch to 3 days per week to get more recovery time.

Good luck with it!

krissymoo
07-12-2007, 09:58 PM
lol i wimped out today and just did my lower body instead of both it and the cardio... but im gunna hit the gym twice tomorrow... once for a good cardio session and then at night to hit the weights and then do some more cardio... workin' it...

my diet has been pretty good and consistent however, tonight i did have a salad with some sugarie dressing and a piece of cornbread... and it was late at night... :( 9pm or so...

I'm hoping to be at 168-169 on Saturday, wish me luck for when i hit the scale!

krissymoo
07-13-2007, 08:12 AM
i guess that late meal last night killed my dreams of being 168-169 tomorrow... :( 172 today... still... i was 172 yesterday afternoon... after having ate 5 times...

chrischap01
07-13-2007, 08:26 AM
i guess that late meal last night killed my dreams of being 168-169 tomorrow... :( 172 today... still... i was 172 yesterday afternoon... after having ate 5 times...
You never know, just keep doing what you do and it will work out the way you want it in the end.

Don't get too hung up on short term goals, they are good motivation but the important thing is to stay on track for your ultimate goal!

krissymoo
07-13-2007, 09:02 PM
so today i got fed up with being good... ive been sleepless... ive been dead tired... i was strict as hell this week and ive increased activity and yet... i GAINED? ... SO, I did some research... I had thought I was just depressed but apparently my low cal diet has resulted in overtraining... and today i went fricking crazy... pizza, fries,... coffee... rice crispies... it was like a let out... so now after eating my weight in pizza i want to die... and puke... and it makes me want to eat right... so im upping my cal intake from 1100/1200- to 1400 with cal cycling... 1400 is where i should have been all along... so, we'll see how it goes... so i went crazy on my eating today... and to be honest i think my body has been so much in the last 5 weeks... moving, school stress, other stress... im just BLAH, going CRAZY and my weight and diet shows it...

chrischap01
07-13-2007, 10:49 PM
so today i got fed up with being good... ive been sleepless... ive been dead tired... i was strict as hell this week and ive increased activity and yet... i GAINED? ... SO, I did some research... I had thought I was just depressed but apparently my low cal diet has resulted in overtraining... and today i went fricking crazy... pizza, fries,... coffee... rice crispies... it was like a let out... so now after eating my weight in pizza i want to die... and puke... and it makes me want to eat right... so im upping my cal intake from 1100/1200- to 1400 with cal cycling... 1400 is where i should have been all along... so, we'll see how it goes... so i went crazy on my eating today... and to be honest i think my body has been so much in the last 5 weeks... moving, school stress, other stress... im just BLAH, going CRAZY and my weight and diet shows it...
Overtraining more commonly comes from exercising too often or too much and not allowing your muscles time to recover. If that is the case, the remedy is to take a break and let your body heal, and then figure out how to schedule workouts so you get plenty of time to recover.

I doubt that is your problem, though. It seems to me like you may have been eating too little and your body is in a conservation mode. This happens from time to time, and is a common cause of plateaus and even slight gains through water retention.

By conservative estimates your maintenance level caloric requirements are about 1900, and by more traditional methods would be about 2500. So, the minimum you would want to eat while cutting is about 1400 and you may be able to lose on as much as 2000 cals per day. I always go more toward the conservative side, so 1400-1500 is where I would start. Looks like you are on the right track there!

As for the cheat, doing that can sometimes help get you through a plateau, but the key is to do it for just one meal or one day and then get back to eating right! So take adavantage of it by eating healthy tomorrow.

Good luck!

krissymoo
07-13-2007, 11:23 PM
yea, ill try to remember that... lol

chrischap01
07-14-2007, 07:12 AM
just trying to help...

krissymoo
07-14-2007, 09:20 AM
you are... :) i just need some motivation... last night was good motivation, so we'll see how the rest of the day goes

krissymoo
07-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Today is Monday... which means Friday is my birthday... and Thursday I'm having a big ass kick back... WATCH OUT... alrightie then...

9:00 am
Kashi and milk

11:10 am
Strawberries

1:00pm
chicken mmm
( i am looking forward to that)

3:00pm
protein bar

WORKOUT lower body and cardio (biking)

post workout protein shake with some oats

6pm ish
tuna on a whole wheat tortilla with some cheese... bam in the micro... (hopefully it doesn't suck)

and then some water and good stuff like that later...
speaking of water... i drank 3 bottles in the last few hours, and I am really feeling it!

krissymoo
07-17-2007, 01:40 PM
Alright, I haven't checked my weight in a while, but I am feeling good... this 1400 calorie thing is like way better than the crummy <1200 cals... Im diggin' it.

9:20
kashi and milk

11:05
ensure (they are pretty good... although sugar is more than id like)

kashi trail mix bar (damned good)
wheat tortilla
2 pieces of fat free bologna (which i also dig)

and the rest of the day hasn't happened but here is the plan

protein bar

i haven't decided if i want to lift 4 times a week or 3... so if i decide on 4, ill be doing my upper bod today... which i may do... then cardio... if not, then it's cardio

postwork out shake, a few strawberries, some cottage cheese

6-7 pm
basil pepper chicken (i happen to be the best chicken cook alive)
maybe ill have some squash with that or just much on a bell pepper

has anyone else here had some fabulous new thing that lets them eat whatever they want even if they are the most terrible combinations together? (ie jello and salmon)

krissymoo
07-17-2007, 06:32 PM
so instead of strawberries and cottage cheese i had... oats... :( blah

im sleepy... and yea today was a good day... i was going to cook some chicken later, but im thinking ill just have some cottage cheese and applesauce for din din...

feeling good ... did an alright upperbody workout with 30 min of cardio...

chrischap01
07-17-2007, 09:55 PM
so instead of strawberries and cottage cheese i had... oats... :( blah

im sleepy... and yea today was a good day... i was going to cook some chicken later, but im thinking ill just have some cottage cheese and applesauce for din din...

feeling good ... did an alright upperbody workout with 30 min of cardio...
What's wrong with oats?

You seem to be doing good this week, keep it up!!

krissymoo
07-18-2007, 09:22 AM
i am doing pretty well, thanks!

so here's my diet for today...

9am
kashi and milk

gym- cardio *i know its not on an empty stomach but I forgot and ate...*

11am
oats (with cinnamon, thanks to a suggestion)
protein shake

1pm
tuna melt wrap... a new creation :) - not too shabby

3pm
protein bar

5-6 (depending on when my class gets out)
pepper basil chicken

cottage cheese and a sugar free jello cup :)

krissymoo
07-18-2007, 10:37 AM
haha, damn, i was going to try that... maybe i will... hmmm

oh i posted progress pics on my page (well they are just in my photos) check em out :)

Krissy

adrenaline6184
07-18-2007, 10:45 AM
just become a woman powerlifter like becca swanson so you can eat whatever you want

krissymoo
07-18-2007, 10:58 AM
lmao... no... that's ok... :-p hahahaha thanks for the laugh though

krissymoo
07-19-2007, 12:05 PM
today is my birthday partay... i am also extremely hungry... like... all i want to do is eat like a fat ass... :( maybe ill just eat a lot that is clean... im just so hungry, and my head hurts pretty bad too :-\ too much excitement

katiedids
07-19-2007, 12:10 PM
today is my birthday partay... i am also extremely hungry... like... all i want to do is eat like a fat ass... :( maybe ill just eat a lot that is clean... im just so hungry, and my head hurts pretty bad too :-\ too much excitement

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

chrischap01
07-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Happy birthday!

krissymoo
07-23-2007, 12:16 PM
So, this weekend (starting thursday) i let my diet go to hell for my bday... lol... I got sick on friday with a cold. I am still feeling it so I may not go to the gym this week. I want to make sure I am better. I had walking pneumonia not too long ago, so better safe than sorry. I am keeping my diet clean though...

9am
Kashi and milk

11am
a bean dip (fat free beans) that i made with beans cheese and salsa... on a whole wheat tortilla

1pm
ill have a protein bar

3pm
im gunna eat some cottage cheese and apple sauce

5pm
chicken and squash (if i feel like making the squash

7pm
i might make some chicken broth... and pray it helps the cold... if not chicken broth... protein shake

again, no gym today, and I really miss it :(

i hope i feel better, but for now... i just need to stay clean for a few weeks.

krissymoo
07-24-2007, 11:11 AM
9:20ish
kashi granola bar

protein drink

some chicken

work out
lowerbody and 30 min of cardio (biking)

4:00
protein shake
cottage cheese and apple sauce

chicken in a tortilla

protein bar

chrischap01
07-24-2007, 07:49 PM
Way to get back on it, it is not easy toget back in the swing of things after taking time off!

Saint Mike
07-25-2007, 02:32 AM
A little late, but Happy Birthday all the same!

krissymoo
07-25-2007, 09:07 AM
9:00am
new fiber cereal... vanilla and almond mmmm

tuna on whole grain

1:00 pm
bean dip on a whole wheat tortilla (so yummy)

3:00pm
protein bar

workout
squats 4x 12
leg curls 4x12
standing calf raises 4 x20
30 min cardio (bike/HIIT)

5:00-6:00
protein shake
cottage cheese
apple sauce

7-8pm
tuna and a jello snack *sugar free*

thanks mike, :) it feels good to be 20!

krissymoo
07-25-2007, 09:08 AM
oh and late last night, i had the munchies... i ate some nuts and a lot of cheese crackers lol... and i had a bite of some great new soy ice cream...

krissymoo
07-25-2007, 02:39 PM
alright, i did tuna on a wheat tortilla...
then i had a festive nut mix from trader joes i picked up...
gunna have my protein bar at 4 :) then the gym and BOOO YA... squats, leg curls, calf raises, and MAYBE stiff deads...

chrischap01
08-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Where'd you go?

krissymoo
08-08-2007, 09:00 AM
im dying... not seriously... I can't stop the munchies... my diet is like on a downward spiral and i can't stop it... i don't know what to do... I just can't say no... :( *cries*

chrischap01
08-08-2007, 09:59 AM
find something healthy to replace the munching...

When the munching urge hits, go for a run or hit the gym, munch on celery sticks, chug some water, take a walk, read a book - anything to take your mind off of it. Also, make sure you are eating enough at each meal - if you are hungry all the time then you might no be eating enough.

The easiest way to get through it is to make doing the right things a habit - like most people, your habits are probably bad for you. Make the good things your new habits. Do some form of exercise, even if it is just walking or riding a stationary bike, every day until it feels wierd not to do it. Eat a regimented, healthy diet every day for a few weeks or more and that will become your habit too.

You can do it!

krissymoo
08-08-2007, 04:11 PM
yea i know... woo today ive been right on target... anyway, i think i hadn't been eating enough... or something.. I am just going to resist. My new work out routine also seems to be making me more hungry... who knows

sumisan
08-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Eating to low of calories can definetly cause you to binge, it wouldnt hurt to try upping the calories another 300 just to see if it will help your energy levels. If you can push harder in your workouts you'll in turn burn more calories.

But aside from that I have deemed the 170's officially CURSED. I want out!!!! LOL

krissymoo
08-09-2007, 12:11 AM
OMG ME TOO! i can't seem to escape them!

krissymoo
08-09-2007, 11:09 AM
alright today...

8:45
1 home made cookie... lol sooo good
1/2 can of ensure

10:45
1 home made cookie...
1/2 can of ensure

12:45
Tuna Sandwich

2:45
hardboiled egg with salt

balsamic chicken
and squash and onion mix

7:00
protein shake

i was supposed to go to the gym this morning but my alarm went off... and id go tonight but i have some visitors coming tonight... lol :) it's ok, my body is sore from this weeks gyming... it feels good to feel that pain again WOOOO Friday I want to maybe go to the park and ride my bike and stuff... and Saturday I want to go to the beach and ride back and forth btwn Huntington beach and newport beach... lol, I can do 8 miles in 30 min :) YAY!

Saint Mike
08-12-2007, 04:55 AM
Keep up the great work Krissy!

krissymoo
09-04-2007, 08:20 AM
well, after my long lapse I have returned... at 170.8 still working towards 165 by Oct 15... :) lookin' good so far, I must say. later gators!

chrischap01
09-04-2007, 09:05 AM
good to see you back! keep working, that goal sounds too easy though. You could probably lose 5 pounds by September 15! ;)

krissymoo
11-26-2007, 09:48 AM
Last I checked I was 178? eew

time to start this stuff up again...

Day 1

planned food sched:
7:30am some life cereal
milk
and water

morning run 30 mins

water

9:50
water and yogurt

12:50
Tuna Sandwhich
water

Granola Bar
water

water

veggie mix (squash and onions)
water

protein shake

weight lifting... lower body :)

chrischap01
11-26-2007, 09:58 PM
welcome back!!

krissymoo
11-27-2007, 08:47 PM
so, today was a nother good day... I got up did some sit ups... however... at around 730, my friends came over... and they FORCED me to eat pizza... :(

so here is how the day went
life cereal and milk
water

banana + water and piece of turkey

1/2 turkey sandwhich
water

coffee

granola bar

some ham, some turkey, a little rice, and a sugar free jello cup

a piece of ham and a pickle (0 cals... but sooo good)

pizza...2 slices
and garlic bread... 2 slices...

tomorrow... lower bod (didnt end up doing it monday) and perhaps 15 min of cardio... depends on how i feel

krissymoo
12-01-2007, 02:29 PM
friday
1/2 banana
2 granola bars
turkey and dumplings:) mmmmm good but not good for diet :(
upper bod work out

saturday
grape nuts & milk
granola bar
a few pieces of fruit
gyro mmmmm
fried zucchini... not so good for me
lol

i attempted to jump rope today, however, my jump rope broke... :( i plan on going for a run later today, lol...

krissymoo
12-02-2007, 10:12 AM
so, im making yesterday my day off, since i ate chinese food... lol...

today i plan on eating
10 am
granola bar and water

12pm
some sort of salad

fruit

coffee

ground beef and egg... mmmmm :(yuck

ill probably hit the gym somewhere around 7 or 8... get some carido in... work on my paper and then retire around 10

c y'all tomorrow :)

krissymoo
12-03-2007, 12:30 PM
I had a job interview today... it was pretty awesome :) I hope i get it...

8ish
vitamins

25 min cardio :) i ran an 11 min mile today (my goal is 10 min)

bowl of cereal

cookie (i just made them... mmm mm good)

12:00
ground beef (it was pretty tastey)

my plan for the rest of the day

2:00
pudding cup... lol :) mmmm sugar free

banana (since im doing work at 4)

I may snack on some cookie at like 6... i have a date so :) i dunno when we will eat

so at dinner... im gunna attempt a salad
and then ill have a protein shake later on... or right after dinner :) he'll understand, he lifts too

YAY
so update on my life:
I have a date, but I like another guy (who is peruvian) who to say the least is a hot specimen... works out, intelligent, funny, shy... i mean he's what i'm looking for. I tend to suffocate so, I am trying to just back off, let him breathe and see where things go. If they dont go anywhere, then they don't go anywhere... ce la vi.

I feel good now that i'm back in the game :)

WATCH OUT!

stewaat
12-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Let him breathe but let him know you like him.

Keep up the good work

chrischap01
12-03-2007, 02:04 PM
I hate being back in the game, but I'd probably feel different if I was your age! I agree with stewaat, just play it cool and let the guy know you are interested but let him chase you. If he won't work a little for your attention, then he's probably not worth your time. just my two cents...

glad to see you back posting every day, keep up the good work!

krissymoo
12-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Yea, I have nothing better to do ... lol

10 am
cereal w/ milk
water

12:00
left over ground beef concoction
water

2:00
banana

5:15ish
more left overs and an egg

workout

protein shake

I guess you guys are right... i mean, blah... 3 days and nothing yet... :( things are looking grim with the cute peruvian, lol

anyway, i weighed myself yesterday... :( 176.6 which is less than i was last week, so that's a plus. I am hoping to be at least 174 by Monday... :) Can't wait... I almost want to work twice as hard (almost...) lol

krissymoo
12-05-2007, 07:14 PM
oatmeal

11:30
...i can't remember.... OOH ground beef

peanut butter and jelly on a slice of bread lol

3:30
coffee

its 7 and i still haven't eaten again...
i plan to... i think... maybe a salad or something... mmm mmm good

i may go to the gym around 9 :) just some cardio

cawiau
12-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Great job on the transformation so far! You are really kicking ass...

No worries, you will get to that 174lbs soon.

*subscribed*

krissymoo
12-07-2007, 09:58 AM
i got sick yesterday
... im still sick... so no gym :(

9am
1/2 pb&j

ground beef

protein shake

coffee

granola bar

6-8
dinner with parents? I am gunna do some soup... because it is raining here.

SO, the peruvian... grimmer than ever, but oh well... plenty of fish in the sea... just not of hot peruvian ones :(

cawiau
12-07-2007, 10:16 AM
Sorry to hear you are sick!
Hope you feel better soon!

krissymoo
12-10-2007, 10:18 AM
lol, yea, im still sick, but *shrug* no big

Well, my diet went to hell over the weekend, and I am at 177, but I happen to think it's due to being bloated since I didn't drink much water- so i'll tell you my weight tomorrow... ok here's today

applesauce
water
vitamins

30 min cardio! 2.5 miles in 30 min :) ( i do HIIT)

um... 1 egg and sugar free jello... the jello has nothing in it, so... it's just a filler

1/2 pb&j

1/2 pb&j

coffee

I have a final at 3 so :-\ UGH, it's over at 6... i should be out of there by 5 or so

5:30-6
some beans... mmmm and tomato soup... maybe ill make myself a new weird soup.

upper body work out :) (hopefully, imnot to strict on making myself go today)

protein shake

:) hopefully th bloating will go away :)

krissymoo
12-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Well, I had my final and I believe I pretty much owned it :)

Anyway... im actually going to eat now... and then head off to the gym for an upper body work out and maybe some cardio... :) my plan is to hit the gym hard this week... because after this i am pretty limited to doing cardio everyday... which kind of sucks.

Does anyone know of any weight training I can do... with out weights>? If not, im going to attempt to get a gym membership that I can monthly... because I don't need it all year...

so for dinner, i am going to have some black beans and I am going to pick up some cottage cheese from the store... :) I haven't had cottage cheese in forever. then protein shake after my work out :)

woo, and ill update on my weight tomorrow :) im hoping for something under 176.6 (since that is where i was last week)

krissymoo
12-11-2007, 12:26 PM
well, this week is going by slowly
here's how today looks
9:30 am
granola bar

1/2 pb& j

1/2 pb & j

4:30
chicken noodle

some more chicken noodle

gym... just cardio- probably 20-30 min of cardio...

protein shake after the gym...

im feeling good today, i dunno my weight though- i didnt check this morning...

well im going to take a nap... then get up and study study study... gym.. sleep, etc. lol that's pretty much it.

krissymoo
12-12-2007, 01:42 PM
well, the moment of truth was today...
173.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I want to be 172 by monday, so :) wish me luck, y'all!

Ok so today i had a late start

a biscuit
vitamins
water

gym- lower body
bottle of water

1:05
granola bar and some milk

1/2 pb& j

chicken noodle soup
mmm mmm good

i plan on doing a 30 min cardio session today :)

7:00
left over night/study night with my friends
i plan on having a protein shake... but i may have a scone *sigh* lol, they are just so good :)

so a recap:
i kick butt @ 173.6
and my goal for Monday- 172 :)

(2lbs a week... i know its hard, esp around the holidays... but im gunna try it... 165 by christmas doesnt look like its gunna happen... but 170 definitely looks good :) again, any suggestions on work outs that dont need weights?

kristin

krissymoo
12-12-2007, 07:42 PM
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had an interview 2 weeks ago, they just called today! I got the job as neurophysical trainer! I get to do brain mapping on kids with autism and ADD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't contain myself... i think i am going to hit up the gym!

Kristin

krissymoo
12-13-2007, 08:45 PM
so, today i woke up...
i ate a granola bar?
had some water
some coffee
some more water
then i ate some banana a few bites of cottage cheese...
then i had lunch with my sis and mom... i had a chicken taco a few fries and some soup -altogether it was an alright meal...
i had a left over chicken taco for dinner then i hit up the gym...

which DEFEATED ME... today i did like 25 min of running... and i was dead.. am dead because of it. I don't know what happened? bad diet? who knows...

anyway, la corazon de mi vida is coming over later (my crush...) and well, im nervous... but at least i look semi decent. OH, im gunna upload some progress pics tonight, so stay tuned on my bodyspace!

krissymoo
01-01-2008, 07:31 PM
So, I hadn't posted in a while since it was the holidays and I don't have access to a gym. I checked the scale this morning and I was only 175... but... after today, who knows how much I weigh... probably 176-177.

Anyway, here's the game plan...
tomorrow is going to be a relaxed healthy day, clean out the fridge, hit the gym in the evening with some lower body ass kicking.

Thursday- clean eating time... im throwing out the bad foods and cookin' clean. Im going to supplement with 1 protein shake a day, 1 protein bar, and the rest is going to be real food. I am attempting a gallon of water a day. I plan on liftin 2-3 times a week and doing cardio everyday. on days i lift, cardio will be done after my work out.

wish me luck! :)

150-155 by the end of may!!!!!!

Krissymoo

krissymoo
01-23-2008, 02:19 PM
i feel miserable...

im lagging on going to the gym... my diet is CRAP... CRAP CRAP...

i have no idea, i feel like ive fallen into a huge hole... i dunno what to do. I guess I just need to start up again... get it all going, and just do it.

i feel miserable... i guess now is a good time to start?

TheNormalMan
01-23-2008, 02:22 PM
i feel miserable...

im lagging on going to the gym... my diet is CRAP... CRAP CRAP...

i have no idea, i feel like ive fallen into a huge hole... i dunno what to do. I guess I just need to start up again... get it all going, and just do it.

i feel miserable... i guess now is a good time to start?

Start with your next meal, make it healthier. Go for a walk to reflect on life and what you want out of it. Make up your mind and decide that at this moment, nothing is going to stand in the way of reaching my goals. From this moment on, you have two paths to choose. To keep living your unsatisfied mediocre life that brings no real happiness or to push down the path of resistance that while difficult, brings the rewards that everyone wants out of life. You know what to do, you know how to make it happen. Which direction do you want your journal of life to take and how bad do you want it?

krissymoo
01-23-2008, 10:07 PM
So, I took your advice!

BAM, I had some tomato soup for din din, went to work... HIT THE GYM!

I feel so much better!

I did
3 X 12 at 50 lbs of bench presses
2x12 at 15lbs each arm flyes
3x12 70lbs wide grip lat pull downs
2x12 15lbs each arm bent over rows
2x12 hammer curls at 15lbs each arm
6 dips... the wimpy kind
and 1x12 @ 15lbs i dont know the name... but its a triceps thing

:)
here's to getting back in the game!!!!!!!!!!! *growl*

weigh in: 176

TheNormalMan
01-23-2008, 10:09 PM
So, I took your advice!

BAM, I had some tomato soup for din din, went to work... HIT THE GYM!

I feel so much better!

I did
3 X 12 at 50 lbs of bench presses
2x12 at 15lbs each arm flyes
3x12 70lbs wide grip lat pull downs
2x12 15lbs each arm bent over rows
2x12 hammer curls at 15lbs each arm
6 dips... the wimpy kind
and 1x12 @ 15lbs i dont know the name... but its a triceps thing

:)
here's to getting back in the game!!!!!!!!!!! *growl*

weigh in: 176

Good work, glad to see you're back in the game. Feels good being back in the gym again, doesn't it? I know how I feel on the days when I don't get a chance to do the workout I had planned. I feel as if a part of my day is missing but I just do it. Keep up the hard work and I'll be around to make sure you stay focused on your goals. Good luck.

krissymoo
01-26-2008, 04:21 PM
OMG i went dancing last night... ouch pain ontop of my pain of lower body work out...

so my diet yesterday was not so good... i had some in n out... i had some cj's... why? because i forgot to pack myself a lunch and the cjs was munchies after dancing... um so yea :(
today... is going alright

breakfast:
tapioca
coffee
water

lunch
cheeseburger (could have done it w/o the cheese... and on wheat bread)

um no snacks yet..
and dinner... i dunno, but to be honest- im thinking a chicken noodle soup.

Tomorrow: day 1 of my hardcore strict diet :) Normally Sundays are going to be my "cheat" day however, i figure i need to start sometime... so tomorrow is it.
im attempting a 50 30 20 split (c, p, f)

alright, ill have something more exciting next post.

krissymoo
01-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Can anyone here say PAIN? My lower body w/o from FRIDAY morning is still hurting, and I can barely walk... not sure what to do... I attempted to go to the gym and stretch out and I was successful but this morning I woke up and the pain was still there...

any suggestions?

today:

7:00 am
oatmeal
1 egg
water
Vitamins: multi, extra b-12, extra Vit C, Calcium supplement, Cranberry supplement

Protein bar
water

ground beef
black beans

protein shake

banana

tuna sandwich on whole wheat

upper body work out
4 x12x10x8x6 bench press
1x12 flyes
4x12x10x8x6 wide grip lat pulldowns
1x12 bent over one armed rows
4x12x10x8x6 shoulder things *dunno what they are called*
1x12 no weight same as above
3x12 hammer curls
2x12 alternating curls
3x12 tricep pulldowns...
2x? dips

and a festive 10 min cardio at the end

sleep... :)

krissymoo
01-28-2008, 01:34 PM
change to the above diet...

*cough* my ground beef didnt not thaw out in time... so i had a little more beans and a spinach salad... then treated myself with a 1/2 cup of light ben and jerry's (most of that is carbs... its um, 6 g fat, 37c, and 4g p.... not THAT bad- im gunna lighten up on the carb for the rest of the day though :))

krissymoo
01-28-2008, 01:38 PM
in fact it's going to be a perfect split... 50, 30, 20 :) CPF :) 1500 cals... watch out...

krissymoo
02-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Well, it's Feb 16, and I weigh 170.6!
My diet hasn't been that great; however, I have modified the amount of food im eating and nothing has been THAT bad. I am also going to be sticking to cardio for a while until I hit my goal... 3 days a week- I am taking it easy because I have been getting sick really easily. Once I hit 165, I am going to start lifting again!

TheNormalMan
02-20-2008, 09:20 PM
How's it going?

krissymoo
04-21-2008, 01:32 PM
10:30 am
protein bar

12:00pm
granola bar

2:00 pm
Cottage cheese
Yogurt -lite and fit

banana/protein bar

6pm
Tuna
orange

9pm *because this is when my class ends* (no eating in class)
protein shake ? maybe, if im hungry