PDA

View Full Version : loose chest coz of xtra skin

ashutosh
08-31-2004, 07:33 AM
I have the same problem. I have loose skin on my chest which makes it look very loose and hanging. I heard steroids is an option. but still if I fill my chest with muscle wouldnt it get fine because it wont hang in that case.

No Memory
08-31-2004, 07:40 AM
You heard steroids is an option? Yeah, until you screw up your cycle and/or post-cycle therapy and end up with loose skin, and bitch-tits (Gyno) to boot. Then you'll really lose your mind.

If you are thin and have excess skin due to rapid/significant weight loss, I'd recommend to bulk up carefully. Don't gain weight too fast, and incorporate a little low-intensity cardio in your bulk. Add some good, quality mass to the chest, and the added muscle will help make the loose skin less noticeable, and appear a little "tighter".

Forget about the steroids for now, and focus on your nutrition and natural training see what you can accomplish before playing with your hormones.

ashutosh
09-02-2004, 01:18 AM
I think what u said was correct. But I am not thin and I gain muscle and fat very easily. so how should i go ahead for adding muscle to my chest so that It gets fine

atticus_a
09-03-2004, 08:58 AM
There are exercises for you to help that.

Your chest may have loose skin. Before you do the steriods or surgery, I would recommend trying a clean bulk. Also, if you have a sagging chest you can start to do other exercises to help lift it. It may sound strange to you but what you want to do is only incline lifting. Switch it to incline lifting. Flat bench to incline bench. And so on and so furth. I think that is a link that might help.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ronharris14.htm

ashutosh
09-07-2004, 09:59 AM
U got my problem man, thats the page I was searching for such a long time. Thanx a lot. Now tell me should I take creatine or some other supplement. I heard muscletech celltech is very good. and how bout creatine with that. I am not a professional bodybuilder bro so take care I just have to look stronger and a tight body.

Thanx a lot again man.