PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With a Bulking Diet

Backstreet
08-30-2004, 08:13 PM
I am looking to put on some quality muscle and I am seeking advice on a good diet plan. I would like to reach my peak. My goal is to especially improve areas like my chest and calves.

I am 20 years old, 5'11, and I have been weight lifting now for approximately three years. I am currently weighing in about 135ish. The most I have ever weighed is about 145. I feel I can put on much more quality mass with a good diet.

I have a very high metabolism. I can eat just about anything and hardly gain weight. (I am not looking to put on ugly fat) I am currently taking Glutamine and Creatine for supplements and a 25 g protein drink.

What kind of diet should I be looking into for putting on quality muscle? Where I expect to be after week 1, week 2, etc? For instance, after about week 2, if I have been keeping solid with my diet, I should gain approximately 5-10 pounds. (Just a random example)

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions. I am anxious to put on some more mass and improve my strength in weight lifting.

Backstreet
08-30-2004, 08:44 PM
I wanted to add I am currently around 4% bodyfat. I have hardly any fat on me at all.