PDA

View Full Version : gyno...a simple easy solution?

iridebikes247
06-16-2007, 08:58 PM
I know there are a MILLION of these threads, I am about 10 percent body fat and I look pretty good I do NOT have a bad case of gyno its pretty slight, and I am 18. By no means does my chest look fat, its just annoying as hell cause I hate having the nipples look a little puffy when they aren't cold. So basically all I want to know is if there is a simple solution (under 100) that will most likely work or atleast reduce it a little bit. Idc if it works for 8hours or the entire day I just want to go to the beach with a littttle bit more confidence. Once again sorry for making a post that has been answered a dozen times I just want some specific help with a slight case of it. Thanks again.

jdominic6
06-16-2007, 09:49 PM
if its really such a small case as you say it is, chances are you are the only one that notices. i wouldn't worry about it, a girl most likely wont just stair at your nipple and examine it.

iridebikes247
06-17-2007, 08:07 AM
I mean yah I notice it therefore I am self concious about it. I was pretty fat up until a few months back when I seriously cut (always had muscle, never definition) and its just a pain having this one last part left and if there is any way I can slightly alter the way it looks I will. I definitely don't have fat under the nipple (no bitch tits) they are just a little puffy and have gotten a bit better as my body fat dropped. Anything I can do to help remedy the problem without surgery? I figure I will see a dermatologist in a week or so but if there is something topical that will help for a few hours at a time then I will go for it.

DarinK
06-17-2007, 08:36 AM
You might be able to find an answer in this thread.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=878200