PDA

View Full Version : advice on if I should cut or bulk?

4themostHIGH
06-16-2007, 05:01 PM
It's summer and the only cardio I really will do is running outside in the summertime. I cut last summer for the whole summer, but I lost way too much muslce, I lost almost all taht I gained from SD cycles, creatine, etc., So over the past 8 months I've been bulking, I did a few cycles, and increased my calories much more per day. I've gained about 15 more pounds of muscle, an inch on my arms and 3 on my chest, 2.5 on my legs since I started cutting last year. It was more, but due to sickness during my last SD PCT, I lost all my gains, but it was mostly fat anyways.

So I started my cut at 230lbs, 17-18% bf, 17'' arms, and I ended at 205 or so lbs, 11.5% bf, just over 16'' arms. I took ephedrine for a couple of weeks, and other fat burners like Stizm, dymedrine XT, adn my calories were around 2-2500 per day. Many people told me that I shouldn't have last so much mass in my measurements, but they said it was due to too little calories, my HIIT cardio 4-5 times a week. I took me a little over 3 months to loose almost 30lbs. With that, what can I do differently this summer. I was thinking of increasin my calories by 500-1000 a day, doing plain jogging 3-4 times a week, keep on lifting just as hard for mass, and take something like PRO ANABOL or X Factor instead of a fat burner to try and keep my arms around 18'', which they are now at 15-16% bf. Any other recommendations? Should I take a fat burner?

Vel
06-16-2007, 05:11 PM
dont do the jogging thing, do the HIIT stuff. Lift hard and heavy obviously, you need to tell your body you need to hold on to that muscle as best as possible. and yes of course take a fat burner if you have the money, they do work, and definately some green tea EGCG extract.