PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the content of foods?!?

DanMic
05-16-2002, 07:34 PM
I trying to set up a strict regimented diet, but I'm having problems finding nutritional information. I would like to be able to find info such as protein content in 8oz of red meat, carb content of potatoe, etc... Does anyone know where I can find this info possibly a website???
Second Q: Does this sound like an impossible goal. 400 grams of protein a day and 500-600 grams of carbs? Keeping in mind I'm a 195 pound kid...
thanks guys

Nicole
05-17-2002, 06:19 AM
fitday.com

97LT1
05-17-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by DanMic
I trying to set up a strict regimented diet, but I'm having problems finding nutritional information. I would like to be able to find info such as protein content in 8oz of red meat, carb content of potatoe, etc... Does anyone know where I can find this info possibly a website???
Second Q: Does this sound like an impossible goal. 400 grams of protein a day and 500-600 grams of carbs? Keeping in mind I'm a 195 pound kid...
thanks guys It is possible. Just make sure you are using all that protein(i.e. intense weight lifting). If your stool is black, you are wasting it. Hope this helps.