PDA

View Full Version : Tryin to get to 205

LiftBig315
06-13-2007, 06:58 PM
I want to get down to 200, or 205 pounds. I don't have a specific date set, because if I do that I end up f'in it up somehow. So my goal is to try to drop around 2 pounds a week. If I lose a little bit of muscle that will be fine. I have plenty to lose....Just Jokin. But I can always start to bulk back up and I don't have a contest I am preparing for. Anyways I haven't even stepped on the scale because the last 1 1/2 to 2 weeks I have totally f'ed things up I have ate at least 1 ****ty meal each day.
I have a family reunion at the end of July so I am going to try not to eat any cheat meals or miss a day of lifting.

I think the weather has been getting me down lately. Today I was sick as hell and it showed at the gym.

Here is what I did today.

Bench 3 sets 8-10x (245)
Incline DB Press 3 sets 8-10x (75)
Decline Bench 3 sets 8-10x (ended up skipping it after waiting around for a bench)
Close-Grip Bench 3 sets 8-10x (185)
Dips 3 sets 8-10x 55 pounds of assistance

very ****ty day to start a log on, but that is what got me motivated. How crappy I have been doing and how much better I have to get.
I figured coming on here would give me a little motivation.

I work 10 hours a day 5 days a week with breaks at 9:30, 12:00 and 2:50. So it works pretty good for getting all of my meals in.

For the first week I will just post up what I have been eating, and what I did for my workout for that day.

Here is my workout routine.

Monday-Chest Triceps Abs
Tuesday-Back Biceps Forearms
Thursday-Legs
Friday-Traps Shoulders Abs
I am going to try to throw in Cardio after each workout for around a half hour. Alternating between the Elliptical and the Stationery Bike.

Sorry for the rambling post. Check my bodyspace for stats

LiftBig315
06-14-2007, 07:31 PM
Wish I could switch the name of this thread. Because I AM going to get to 205, not just try.

Here is how my diet looked today. Didn't really dial anything in, just tried to eat good. Haven't had the time to sit down and figure everything out just yet.

5:30am
2g CLA
3G L-Carnitine
Bowl of Cheerios with 1% milk and a medium orange
16. 0z of water

8am
500mg Green Tea Extract

9:30am
PB Sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread
Medium Granny Smith

11:00am
500mg Green Tea Extract

12:00pm
2 Slices of pizza....had to get rid of this..it was in the fridge
2g CLA

2:50pm
Bag of Tuna
Medium Orange

4:00
500mg Green Tea Extract

6:00pm - Pre-Workout
5g Creatine, 1 Scoop Whey 3g L-Carnitine
7:30pm- Post-Workout
5g Creatine, 1Scoop Whey 3g L-Carnitine

8:30
2 Deer Sausage with Mustard (another thing I have to get rid of so I don't have it around)
2g CLA

And here is the workout for the day;
Back, Bis, Forearms

Wide Pullup - 3sets of 10 assisted with 110lbs
BB Row - 185x10 for 3 sets
DB Row - 70x10 for 3 sets
BB Curl - 85x10 for 3 sets
Preacher Curl - 75x10 for 2 sets Failed at 7 on third because I was doing pretty slow negatives each rep
BB Wrist Curl - 65x10 45x15 45x15

My left elbow and wrist have been aching lately. I don't know if it is from work or what the deal is. I have never injured either that I know of.