PDA

View Full Version : Any binge eaters ?

BEQ one
06-12-2007, 04:47 PM
I binge eat a lot of times. I continue to eat even when I'm full and no longer hungry.. Anyone else here does this?

The Solution
06-12-2007, 04:48 PM
it dont seem like ur a binge eater at 131 in weight :( what u binging on veggies my man? i know im at 140, but i have to make all my meals and take them in tupperware containers to work because i cant make it home all day..

maybe ur best bet is to portion out ur food that way you can only eat what u portion.. it may help.. it sure does for me because when im at work and my tupperware is gone.. so is what i eat :)

BEQ one
06-12-2007, 04:57 PM
I eat a lot of food in one sitting sometimes..

User6763672
06-12-2007, 04:59 PM
it dont seem like ur a binge eater at 131 in weight :( what u binging on veggies my man? i know im at 140, but i have to make all my meals and take them in tupperware containers to work because i cant make it home all day..

maybe ur best bet is to portion out ur food that way you can only eat what u portion.. it may help.. it sure does for me because when im at work and my tupperware is gone.. so is what i eat :)

You're 140lbs and 19 years old (which is pretty skinny for your age to be honest with you). He's 13 and 131lbs.......he aint binging on veggies. He has a higher metabolism then you.

Btw both of you need to bulk

The Solution
06-12-2007, 05:01 PM
just break ur meals into smaller portions and eat just enough.. its the trick.. shoot for 5-6 meals a day and on resistance days make sure u add a post workout shake.. breaking it up will keep u feeling like u have just enough at every meal throughout the day and wont cause u to binge..

BEQ one
06-12-2007, 05:16 PM
breaking it up will keep u feeling like u have just enough at every meal throughout the day and wont cause u to binge..

Thanks d00d I'll try that to see if it works for me. What happens to me is when i over eat it holds me down for like 4 hours.

I usually binge eat only for lunch and/or dinner & I also approx. 3 meals a day.

Thankz

The Solution
06-12-2007, 05:20 PM
if u can aim for 5-6 meals a day by breaking it up.. if u want examples look at peoples diet logs on here.. or read up on bodybuilding.com under nutritoin.. they have great facts why you shuold do it and how it can be done effectivley

you can also look at my log in my sig at the bottom of my posts and see waht i eat in my meals

i keep them simple

Protein in every meal
Carbs aroudn my workout to replenish and fill my body for a solid workout/recovery
and fats with my protein later at night to keep me from a catabolic state

xl Achilles lx
06-12-2007, 06:09 PM
You're 140lbs and 19 years old (which is pretty skinny for your age to be honest with you). He's 13 and 131lbs.......he aint binging on veggies. He has a higher metabolism then you.

Btw both of you need to bulk

He's 18...

User6763672
06-12-2007, 06:11 PM
He's 18...

crap......thought it said 13.

scoch
06-12-2007, 06:29 PM
i binge eat as well, iv recently (literally past weeK) come out of "starving myself" into my old eating habbits.

had dinner an hour ago, and i cant breathe, having some chest pain, and walking is hard. (5 bowls of salad, 5 chicken breasts, 4 salmon steaks, 6 bowls of korean soup, 10 large pieces of seasoned asian tofu, 4 cups of assorted korean "side dishes", xD homemade ftw

User6763672
06-12-2007, 06:37 PM
What are the benefits of "Binge Eating" ?? sounds incredibly stupid.

Pearson666
06-12-2007, 06:43 PM

bloating and excessive weight gain due to the calorie surplus. lol

scoch
06-12-2007, 06:48 PM

if your extremely light, (5'9, 128 pounds) and need to gain, i find it helpful

User6763672
06-12-2007, 06:49 PM
bloating and excessive weight gain due to the calorie surplus. lol

But wouldn't just eating 5-8 meals a day be the same?

Pearson666
06-12-2007, 06:57 PM
But wouldn't just eating 5-8 meals a day be the same?

No, having small 'planned out' meals are very different from 'out of control' binge eating. Say your daily calorie intake needs to be at 2400 cals, divide that up by 6, so each meal will consist about 400 cals. Just think about it...

User6763672
06-12-2007, 07:07 PM
No, having small 'planned out' meals are very different from 'out of control' binge eating. Say your daily calorie intake needs to be at 2400 cals, divide that up by 6, so each meal will consist about 400 cals. Just think about it...

nvm..I get it lol....damn.....binge eating would def not be for me. I hate that bloated feeling.

xl Achilles lx
06-12-2007, 07:13 PM
i binge eat as well, iv recently (literally past weeK) come out of "starving myself" into my old eating habbits.

had dinner an hour ago, and i cant breathe, having some chest pain, and walking is hard. (5 bowls of salad, 5 chicken breasts, 4 salmon steaks, 6 bowls of korean soup, 10 large pieces of seasoned asian tofu, 4 cups of assorted korean "side dishes", xD homemade ftw

all fits inside a 139 lb frame?

Yeah ok

BEQ one
06-12-2007, 08:07 PM

Dude Your exaggerating. I could possibly eat 3 salad bowls, 3 chicken breasts, 2 salmon steaks, 3 bowls of korean soup, and 8 large pieces of seasoned asian tofu and 2 cups of assorted korean "side" dishes, and then take a nice 35 minute dumpage.

BEQ one
06-12-2007, 08:09 PM
I hate that bloated feeling.

Yeah I gain weight but then I poop it out the next morning. One time I went to olive garden, overate and weighed myself.. I weighed like 137 lbs. Woke up and I was 131 lbs again.

jfla32033
06-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Dude Your exaggerating. I could possibly eat 3 salad bowls, 3 chicken breasts, 2 salmon steaks, 3 bowls of korean soup, and 8 large pieces of seasoned asian tofu and 2 cups of assorted korean "side" dishes, and then take a nice 35 minute dumpage.

i believe it....if they can eat 60 hot dogs in 12 minutes in those eating contests, then why couldnt he eat that?

i think u should become a Competitive Eater and put that expandable stomach to good use.

Also, counteract binging by calculating calories that you need and setting a caloric amount for each meal. The more you know about what the meal is giving you, the less you will binge because you will stick to the calories that you know you need and stay away from the rest because you know you dont need it

Bodysteele
06-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Nothing like being a 300+ lb guy watching a bunch of sub 150 lbers talking about "binge" eating lol lol lol.

I once had an entire XL pepporoni pizza that I had picked up from a local Dominoes that I finished within 15 minutes on the way home and in the parking lot of my apartment building. An XL from Dominoes is pretty darn big also. I think I proceeded to eat some taquitos later that night maybe a dozen of them dipped in sour cream and green onion dip. And I also polished off 1/2 drumsticks...you know the ice cream cones...and that wasnt my worst binge by far.

Now thats binging...

JustiNtense
06-12-2007, 08:20 PM
omg when i was cutting i was binge eating like crazy, i was thinking of going to a doctor or something because i had a problem, but now that i am bulking i do not want to even eat food.

jfla32033
06-12-2007, 08:21 PM
Nothing like being a 300+ lb guy watching a bunch of sub 150 lbers talking about "binge" eating lol lol lol.

I once had an entire XL pepporoni pizza that I had picked up from a local Dominoes that I finished within 15 minutes on the way home and in the parking lot of my apartment building. An XL from Dominoes is pretty darn big also. I think I proceeded to eat some taquitos later that night maybe a dozen of them dipped in sour cream and green onion dip. And I also polished off 1/2 drumsticks...you know the ice cream cones...and that wasnt my worst binge by far.

Now thats binging...

you actuallly sound proud of that

scoch
06-12-2007, 09:21 PM

no exaggeration whatsoever, im a 14/15 year old teenager, who for my height and size is very underweight (massive weight loss over past 2 months) and im regaining it, 0_O you ever been to a buffet?

User6763672
06-12-2007, 09:38 PM

Now thats binging...

You still eat that way? or.........do you eat healthy now?