PDA

View Full Version : Help Me! Need to lose weight...

c2k1
11-27-2001, 07:05 PM
My stats are...

5'11"
205 pounds
Waist - 37"
Chest - 39"

I'd like to get down around 180 or so. The exact weight doesn't so much matter as much as losing fat. I've changed my diet and am doing 30 minutes of cardio every morning, working out every week day and doing 1 hour of low end cardio on the weekends.

My question is should I be taking Whey Protein or does it just make you fat & bloated? Or will it aid my fat loss?

Any other help would be appreciated...

Mr.Lean
11-27-2001, 07:12 PM
Yes you should be taking whey protein its very very important. Make sure you spread it over 5-6 small meals and at your weight try to get at least 200 grams a day. Whey protein will not make you fat or bloated and will aid fat loss, as you will reduce your carb and fat ratios as you increase protein which only in exceptional circumatsnces gets stored as fat. The protein will also help you preserve muscle mass. You cardio seems fine make sure its moderate intensity and dont forget to have a low calorie diet gardually reducing to 10* you bodyweight in pounds.

RamirezSFC
09-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Get that Whey in you. The protein is going to preserve your muslce mass while you lose fat.

zaranzak
01-22-2014, 07:39 PM
This is a great articles to read for the best and esiest ways to lose weight => fitnesspace.blogspot.com

ChrisRamos007
06-03-2014, 12:55 AM
Whey protein will not help your goals. Whey is an emergency food supply when you have nothing else better on hand, or when you need to boost your protein in your meals. It is not a good stand alone meal replacement. Real foods will aid in your fat loss far better than any powder will help you.

RocknRollMuscle
06-03-2014, 02:04 AM
Get that Whey in you. The protein is going to preserve your muslce mass while you lose fat.

you mean lifting and high protein. Whey by itself is nothign magical in terms of being anti-catabolic.