PDA

View Full Version : Trying to GAIN WEIGHT!!

stigma420247
08-09-2004, 07:03 PM
hello...this is my first time on this board...ill get straight to the point....

im 22 years old...i used to workout daily but never really paid attention to nutrition and i only did situps pushups and curls, i never went to the gym...just did this at my house..but i got very considerable results because i did them EVERY chance i had... i did this for about 7 months and ended up getting in real good shape...now 2 years later u cant even tell that i used to work out because of drinkin and partyin too much...i weigh about 140 lbs and im about 5' 8"...still have a little muscle tone but i look extremly scrawny :) im trying to get back into a routine of working out doing the same excersizes i did before...but after 3 weeks i see hardly any improvement...im thinking its because i only eat fast food and junk food all day...i just went and got some creatine mix from gnc (first time for me) and im wondering if u guys could give me any tips on how to bulk up and get a little better results...

Melkor
08-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Eat clean whole foods, lift hard and consistently, and make sure you get enough rest. Partying is not helpful. lol. It's really pretty simple, but it takes will power and determination, so most people fail.

massive member
08-10-2004, 04:32 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79491

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/stella9.htm

JustJuice
08-10-2004, 06:36 AM
in your words 'real good shape' doing "sit ups, push ups and curls" i dont think you can get into a GOOD shape just doing that...or you have low standards?

stigma420247
08-10-2004, 04:38 PM
hahaha...i guess i do have low standards...im not trying to be some musclebound superhero...just tryin to get in better shape...is that a bad thing??

musclemidget
08-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by stigma420247
just tryin to get in better shape...is that a bad thing??

not a bad thing, just makes you extremely rare on bb.com.