PDA

View Full Version : 1 pound...1 week

raw_feels
06-11-2007, 08:16 PM
a little background: at the beginning of college i began lifting weights to help out my body as i get older. i didnt know what i was doing and went and and bought a weight gainer (id say im endo-mesomorphic) and put on about 20 pounds of mostly fat over the following 3 months (up to 190ish). i began reading more and found that i was doing this totally wrong and kicked myself in the butt.

time went by and i continued to work out and went back down to about 180ish but put on alot of muscle and was relatively happy, but still needed some work. my wife became pregnant and to help her out when the baby was born i stayed home alot and got all fat again. thats where i am now. my wifes pregnant again and i dont want the same thing to happen....again.

anyway...for a week now ive been doing the following:
day 1- abs, cardio 1 hour
day 2- back, biceps, cardio 30 min.
day 3- abs, cardio 1 hour
day 4- chest, triceps, cardio 30 min
day 5- cardio 1 hour
day 6- legs, shoulders

i also bought fitday and have been tracking my intake. it says at 5'10" 195lbs i should be eating something like 2200 if i want to lose weight. i took my average of the week and it says i ate damn near 30% of each (protein, carbs, fat) at an average of 1900ish

after 1 week ive lost 1 pound but i think im seeing progress already. looking in the mirror i dont see it. but when i took pictures i think my stomach got a little smaller but it makes my love handles more noticeable.

i dont seem to be overtraining as im not overly fatigued or sore. i think if anything, i should reduce the fat in my diet. to be fair though, its mostly unsaturated fats from avocados and peanut butter.

can any of you give me any advice on my regime or diet?

ill see if i can post pics.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7653/6507faj8.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1350/61107fcc8.jpg

Brently
06-11-2007, 08:19 PM
I think there is some pee on your underwear in the first picture.

Anyway....
1lb a week is perfect!

raw_feels
06-11-2007, 08:20 PM
hahaha.. yeah im not sure. maybe so. i know i did it right after a shower. but who knows.