PDA

View Full Version : Young Islamist beheads Spy? (This is for your SK)

hobbes1651
06-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Extremely strong warning on what you are going to see, its very disturbing.
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/188003.php

Here is the background
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8OKGBA80&show_article=1&catnum=-1

But I forget its the American soldiers who are the real problem.

darkshines
06-11-2007, 04:19 PM
I'd hardly call him an Islamist. He's acting against the rules of Islam, so you can't say he's a muslim.

Young terrorist would be a more appropriate name.

However, I agree that what these "Muslims" (bull****) are doing are giving legitimate Muslims a terrible name.

Couldbebigga
06-11-2007, 04:20 PM
I'd hardly call him an Islamist. He's acting against the rules of Islam, so you can't say he's a muslim.

Young terrorist would be a more appropriate name.

However, I agree that what these "Muslims" (bull****) are doing are giving legitimate Muslims a terrible name.

"Not a real muslim" "giving legitimate muslims a terrible name"

Who decides what a real muslim is? These people believe THEY are the real muslims.

Weightaholic
06-11-2007, 04:32 PM
No, it's not the American soldiers that are the real problem, it's "t3h j00z!"

If Israel didn't exist, all the muslims in the world would just be a happy, fun-loving group, spreading cheer and bonhomie throughout the world!

MafiaKing12
06-11-2007, 04:35 PM

If Israel didn't exist, all the muslims in the world would just be a happy, fun-loving group, spreading cheer and bonhomie throughout the world!

Your a good man chief.

Dig
06-11-2007, 05:49 PM

Although I agree with your views on Israel, things won't be ok again until foreign nations remove their troops from Muslim holy lands throughout the Middle East. I am not a Muslim by the way. Zionism is starting to become unpopular in Israel, and their bull**** will end eventually.

Dig

Lloyd Braun
06-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Although I agree with your views on Israel, things won't be ok again until foreign nations remove their troops from Muslim holy lands throughout the Middle East.

Things will never be "ok" in the Middle-East precisely because it's the Middle-East. It's the global bastion of extremism of every flavor and the birthplace of imperialism and empire.

MantisShrimp
06-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Although I agree with your views on Israel, things won't be ok again until foreign nations remove their troops from Muslim holy lands throughout the Middle East. I am not a Muslim by the way. Zionism is starting to become unpopular in Israel, and their bull**** will end eventually.

:confused:
People willingly living in Israel are starting to become opposed to people willingly living in Israel. That's an interesting new irony. Israel should begin to dissolve through emigration any day now.

Nagalfar
06-11-2007, 07:43 PM
"Not a real muslim" "giving legitimate muslims a terrible name"

Who decides what a real muslim is? These people believe THEY are the real muslims.

The choice is made when voices do not speak out against this.. the choice being, there is not choice, if there was another way.. we would be hearing the voices crying out in rage against those who do this in the name of the religion they love, and serve.

A Muslim is no different than a Christian or a Jew, or a atheist... when a person goes along with the what happening, and does no speaking out against it, or try to stop it... then they allow themselves to be defined by what others do by not speaking out against it.. like it or not, thats life.. allowing something to happen, and never doing nothing about is that "outrage"? or is the silence a form of affirmation?.. we can sure hear Islam LOUD AND CLEAR about CARTOONS in a Euro Trash rag.. We head Islam LOUD AND CLEAR of a book called Satanic Verses, INCLUDING a bounty given for the person WHO TAKES HIS HEAD!.. we hear Islam LOUD AND CLEAR about a speech the Pope made.. and a whole lot more things.. yet we NEVER hear their voices on things like beheading, kidnapping, beating of woman, killing or raping of children.. were is the common voice of Islam we hear about so many things.. yet they fall silent on far more "that is contained within their own house"...

SilverSpork
06-11-2007, 07:50 PM
A Muslim is no different than a Christian or a Jew, or a atheist... when a person goes along with the what happening, and does no speaking out against it, or try to stop it... then they allow themselves to be defined by what others do by not speaking out against it.. like it or not, thats life.. allowing something to happen, and never doing nothing about is that "outrage"? or is the silence a form of affirmation?.. we can sure hear Islam LOUD AND CLEAR about CARTOONS in a Euro Trash rag.. We head Islam LOUD AND CLEAR of a book called Satanic Verses, INCLUDING a bounty given for the person WHO TAKES HIS HEAD!.. we hear Islam LOUD AND CLEAR about a speech the Pope made.. and a whole lot more things.. yet we NEVER hear their voices on things like beheading, kidnapping, beating of woman, killing or raping of children.. were is the common voice of Islam we hear about so many things.. yet they fall silent on far more "that is contained within their own house"...

I agree with you. Silence=condoning violence. It is ironic how muslums will speak up about a cartoon and kill people over it, yet when it comes to grotesque violence, nothing is said at all. If they really want the rest of the none-muslum world to understand them and how their religion "really is", they need to speak out about these things, otherwise, what other conclusions can we really form?

thirsty4chicken
06-11-2007, 08:00 PM
The choice is made when voices do not speak out against this.. the choice being, there is not choice, if there was another way.. we would be hearing the voices crying out in rage against those who do this in the name of the religion they love, and serve.

Exactly.

SYRIANKID
06-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the thread dedication.

Which of the following are the issues you want to debate:

1) The death penalty for treason?

2) The method of execution?

3) The young age of the executioner?

I don't think you have a case with 1&2, as many countries in the world and modern history executed treasonous individuals with decapitation, hanging, shooting squad.

As for the young age of the executioner, I'll give you that. They could have chosen an older young adult.