View Full Version : %bf

05-14-2002, 12:57 AM
I really have no idea how to measure the %BF or even % water in the body. Do we need to see the doctor or can we measure it by ourself? How? If there any websites related to this topic, please tell me. I've been serching the site but still can't find anything.

05-14-2002, 10:06 AM
Instead of surfing the web for this answer why dont you just go to nearly any gym and have them help, or just go to a fitness store and buy a good bf caliper. It is real simple, dont make it harder than it is.

05-14-2002, 10:31 AM
Your best bet would to go see your family doctor. It would be better than trying to find the answer here.Good Luck

05-15-2002, 12:33 PM
Buy a bodyfat measuring skin caliper, its the most common way of measuring bodyfat.