PDA

View Full Version : water and veins

wondergoat77
06-10-2007, 11:11 AM
so i notice pretty much every morning for the last couple weeks that i am starting to get a couple veins showing up in my forearms, as i am new to building i do expect this and find it as kind of a motivater since it shows me i have more muscle and less fat than before. but everyday when i go to work i drink a bunch of water and some green tea in the morning. after about 20 oz. of water my veins all but dissapear. this post is a little random i know, but i was just interested if anyone else noticed any nutrition related changes in their body that were almost immediate like this.

slaydox
06-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Water actually will make veins appear better and more prominant. The Blood lab always tells my mom to drink alot of water before a test so they can find a vein.

Cobra008
06-10-2007, 12:47 PM
this has to do with how the water is partitioned IM or sub-q (right below your skin)...it's a ration of sodium to potassium (u want it close to 50 - 50) I think...

bodybuilders will take diuretics before a contest to lose all sub quaternions water retention