PDA

View Full Version : Another border patrol agent due to start prison term

hugeness
06-09-2007, 02:02 PM
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56100

Penalizing our own and not penalizing Mexicos' scum is what we are all about these days.

Ehhsbaseball
06-09-2007, 02:12 PM
oh hai!

Nagalfar
06-09-2007, 02:16 PM
I know of this story.. it's almost a twilight zone conviction.. here is the guys website, I think parts of our Govt. have actually started working for Mexico..

http://www.noealeman.com/

If your not familiar with what they are doing to this guy.. you really need to visit his site..

nnjj112255kkllo9
06-09-2007, 02:17 PM
i would like to put a death threat on that judge if he is convicted

It is so funny when people get in trouble for posting **** like this...

hugeness
06-09-2007, 04:55 PM
I know of this story.. it's almost a twilight zone conviction.. here is the guys website, I think parts of our Govt. have actually started working for Mexico..

http://www.noealeman.com/

If your not familiar with what they are doing to this guy.. you really need to visit his site..

That is messed up man. That guy must want some serious revenge.

Diesel66
06-09-2007, 08:06 PM
official report
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/txw/press_releases/2005/Aleman.sen.pdf

He was given a 1 day VISA for the girls, he kept them after the 1 day. Then lied to the authorities on official paperwork.

he said/they said ?

He was convicted in 2005. He recently lost his appeal.

and shame on you for using world net daily. They are as bad as pravda.

And why would you defend those BP officers that shot a man in the back then faked the evidence ?

hugeness
06-09-2007, 08:26 PM
official report
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/txw/press_releases/2005/Aleman.sen.pdf

He was given a 1 day VISA for the girls, he kept them after the 1 day. Then lied to the authorities on official paperwork.

he said/they said ?

He was convicted in 2005. He recently lost his appeal.

and shame on you for using world net daily. They are as bad as pravda.

And why would you defend those BP officers that shot a man in the back then faked the evidence ?
The bullet actually went in the side of his ass because they thought he had wipped around with a weapon. They didnt realize they had hit him so they didnt report it. There was also other agents there as well as higher officers who knew what was going on. Get your facts straight. I also wish they would have gotten that drug dealing sob in the head because we wouldnt even be talking about it right now.

Diesel66
06-09-2007, 08:35 PM
The bullet actually went in the side of his ass because they thought he had wipped around with a weapon. They didn't realize they had hit him so they didn't report it. There was also other agents there as well as higher officers who knew what was going on. Get your facts straight. I also wish they would have gotten that drug dealing sob in the head because we wouldn't even be talking about it right now.
LOL

It wasn't just not reporting the incident, THEY TAMPERED WITH THE EVIDENCE AT THE SCENE.

Cops are held at a high standard for a reason, and those two destroyed their it.

hugeness
06-09-2007, 08:44 PM
LOL

It wasn't just not reporting the incident, THEY TAMPERED WITH THE EVIDENCE AT THE SCENE.

Cops are held at a high standard for a reason, and those two destroyed their it.

They picked up shell casings. Do yout think that deserves prison time while dirty mexican drug dealers go free? People like bring this country down with your lack of allegiance to men who try their best to keep you safe.

TricepsNGirls
06-09-2007, 08:45 PM
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56100

Penalizing our own and not penalizing Mexicos' scum is what we are all about these days.

He essentially tried to smuggle over his wife's relatives. Looks like your blame-game backfired.

Diesel66
06-09-2007, 09:00 PM
They picked up shell casings. Do yout think that deserves prison time while dirty mexican drug dealers go free? People like bring this country down with your lack of allegiance to men who try their best to keep you safe.
lack of allegiance to criminals ?

picked up shell cases
lied on official reports
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/txw/press_releases/2007/compean_ramos_1_10_07.pdf

In this case, the evidence showed that around 1:00 p.m.(not in the middle of the night) Aldrete , the Mexican alien, initially ran from the agents, but attempted to surrender with his empty hands raised over his head after Agent Compean pointed his shotgun at him. When Agent Compean tried to push Aldrete to the ground with the butt of his shotgun Agent Compean tripped and fell. Aldrete then took off running again toward the Rio Grande River and Mexico. Compean chased Aldrete firing at him with his pistol fourteen times, pausing once to reload and then shoot some more. Agent Ramos shot once and struck Aldrete in the buttocks. Neither agent made any further effort to apprehend him. After the shooting, they lied to their supervisors about the shooting, picked up and threw away the fired shell casings and filed a false investigative report leaving out any mention of the confrontation with Aldrete.
If Compean and Ramos truly believed Aldrete was a threat, why did they abandon him after shooting him? And if they truly believed the shooting was justified, why did they not report it, leave the scene undisturbed, and let the investigation absolve them? The answers to these questions are simple. The agents knew that Aldrete did not pose a threat as he fled, they knew the shooting was unjustified and unlawful, and they knew an investigation would incriminate them. So they chose to cover up their crimes. In America, law enforcement officers do not get to shoot unarmed suspects who are running away, lie about it to their supervisors and file official reports that are false. That is a crime and prosecutors cannot look the other way.

They are the worst kind of criminals, with a badge. Bet you have no problem with the criminal cops who murdered 200 men, women and children on live TV ?

hugeness
06-09-2007, 09:05 PM
lack of allegiance to criminals ?

picked up shell cases
lied on official reports
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/txw/press_releases/2007/compean_ramos_1_10_07.pdf

They are the worst kind of criminals, with a badge. Bet you have no problem with the criminal cops who murdered 200 men, women and children on live TV ?
And you think they should go to prison and that drug dealer get money in return for running from cops? You dont deserve to live in the united States. Like I said, their biggest mistake was not killing the guy.

TricepsNGirls
06-09-2007, 09:10 PM
And you think they should go to prison and that drug dealer get money in return for running from cops? You dont deserve to live in the united States. Like I said, their biggest mistake was not killing the guy.

Really gotta love how the guy with the strongest and most frequent opinions on latin american immigration lives in NH.

mjfan12
06-09-2007, 09:15 PM
We are trying to form a north american union, so we want to kiss mexicos ass.

I mean WTF is up with mexico being pissed that we want a secure border fence? How the **** is it anything like the berlin wall, as they claim?

We are a damn soveign nation and we can do whatever we want. Berlin wall divided the same nation, border fence is dividing two seperate nations.

hugeness
06-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Really gotta love how the guy with the strongest and most frequent opinions on latin american immigration lives in NH.

born in Florida and lived there for enough years to see how latin american immigration can make a state look like a third world country.

Diesel66
06-09-2007, 09:24 PM

good job on defending two men who would have no problem shooting you in the ass then lying about it in the official reports.

Why would you want them as cops ?

hugeness
06-09-2007, 09:29 PM
good job on defending two men who would have no problem shooting you in the ass then lying about it in the official reports.

Why would you want them as cops ?

Because they werent afraid to shoot the dirty mexican.