PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Injectable PH Question

FrTimothy
07-25-2004, 05:26 PM
I asked over at another board...got no response. Maybe some bros here might be able to help.

I have a very simple NewB question probably concerning homebrewing.

When making 4AD Cyp using BA 5% and BB15% with say...grapeseed oil....

Do you just slam the powder into the BA/BB solution, shake until dissolved and then add oil and bake....or is there more to it than that?

The reason I ask is that I had some 4AD base powder and did the above instructions and ended up with 4AD Jello...quite literally.

wardog
07-25-2004, 06:20 PM
Baking is something I completely disagree with. OK to make an injectable, I suggest the following:

First, I prefer to use Dazed premixed oil, but that is just my preferences. Your mix sounds OK, so it should work.

Now, you mix the powder into your oil, understanding it may take overnight for it to all go into solution.

Second you get a syringe filter, most use a .45, I prefer a .22 because I am a perfectionist.

Get a sterile vial, suck up your injectable into a 10cc syringe and attach the syringe filter and an 18 gauge. Push the 18 gauge into the sterile vial, and filter the solution into the vial. This is a slow process, so plan on it taking longer than 2 minutes..lol.

Ditch the baking, after the syringe filtering into a sterile vial, you should be good to go.

Be sure to keep everything as clean as possible when you are preparing your mix as well, every little bit helps.