PDA

View Full Version : Ok so to be realistic (Need as many replies/opinions as possible)

ShopBoi
06-05-2007, 10:07 PM
After reading tons of post on this site...I need to know something. I dont have a pic but can the average persons body be transformed formed to look something like a running back with 2 months? If not how long and I dont mean like huge body building type but like someone whos got size?

Basically medium built basketball player to bodies like barry sanders or
http://beeffootball.com.ismmedia.com/ISM2/MultimediaManager/3080.jpeg.300.jpeg
where they are just rite not like weird cut up

and also..getting stronger (strength) doesnt mean you will get bigger (body mass) does it?

RaferAlston26
06-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Depends where you're starting out and no. If you're starting skinny and no muscle. Impossible. I would say it would take minimum 1 year and even then that's pushing it but again it depends where you're starting out. If you're fairly bulky already and need some mass, probably half a year. Thats my guess. From the picture, the guy has huge arms meaning he probably has huge everything.

MiketheSwede
06-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Depends where you're starting out and no. If you're starting skinny and no muscle. Impossible. I would say it would take minimum 1 year and even then that's pushing it but again it depends where you're starting out. If you're fairly bulky already and need some mass, probably half a year. Thats my guess. From the picture, the guy has huge arms meaning he probably has huge everything.

Agree. I would go so far as to say 1 year just for decent results (not good results, just decent).

(BTW, I'm also "Currently testing: Westside for Skinny Bastards" right now)

Cowart69
06-07-2007, 10:40 PM
It just amazes me why people ask this question right before the season starts......

If you have been working hard this whole year then I apologize now.....and keep working.

ShopBoi
06-08-2007, 08:34 AM
It just amazes me why people ask this question right before the season starts......

If you have been working hard this whole year then I apologize now.....and keep working.lol ive been lifting for almost 3 years prior to this post to talk about just a whole year..i just dont understand how someone turns out like that specially after not lifting for 1.....better late then never right?

ThrillHouse43
06-08-2007, 09:30 AM
What team is the guy in the picture on? I want a jersey that says "BEEF."

RaferAlston26
06-08-2007, 09:40 AM
lol ive been lifting for almost 3 years prior to this post to talk about just a whole year..i just dont understand how someone turns out like that specially after not lifting for 1.....better late then never right?

The guy in the picture lifted not even 1 and he got like that? Nuh-uh. Anyways, if you've been lifting for 3 years probably another year and you can look like that. You just need a minimum of 24 reps (rep/set volume) to hit hypertrophy (from the studies of Chad Waterbury).

Cowart69
06-08-2007, 10:08 AM
lol ive been lifting for almost 3 years prior to this post to talk about just a whole year..i just dont understand how someone turns out like that specially after not lifting for 1.....better late then never right?

mkay I get it now I wasn't understanding the post before....

Just keep working man.....all good things come to those who put the work in the offseason....:)