PDA

View Full Version : Peanut butter jelly time

woodster821
06-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Peanut butter a bad idea on a cut?

Thrive
06-05-2007, 04:54 PM
100% natural peanut butter is great whether on a cut or not. Mix it up throw in some almonds and different types of healthy fats as well. Unsure about the jelly im carb sensitive and not a fan of sugarfree stuff with sugar alcohols.

smotpoker
06-05-2007, 04:59 PM
no. It is for me, but thats only b/c I have absolutely no concept of what 2 tbsp of PB is. I know of no such things. When me and peanut butter get togeter, we party: I take em' down by the jar with a spoon(yes fatty at heart)

Jim_C
06-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Cant resist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=areyUfCNFxY

anonymous123
06-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Natural peanut butter is great on a cut. Jelly, not so much.

woodster821
06-05-2007, 05:01 PM
no. It is for me, but thats only b/c I have absolutely no concept of what 2 tbsp of PB is. I know of no such things. When me and peanut butter get togeter, we party: I take em' down by the jar with a spoon(yes fatty at heart)

lol, yea i actually measure it out, pain in the ass but its been workin. Ive lost about 40 ish pounds since dec 22 of last year eating about 3 servings a day lol. And for the jelly i just threw that in for the title, i dont eat it.

DJohnson
06-05-2007, 05:02 PM
I usually have peanut butter and sugar free jelly on 4 rice cakes as a good cheat that I love. It's not really ideal for a daily cutting diet or anything, there are better fats and better carbs to choose from than peanut butter and jelly in my opinion.

woodster821
06-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Cant resist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=areyUfCNFxY

LOL, just what i thought when i made the title

Vinn
06-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Peanuts are full of good fats. I.E essential fatty acids and unsaturated fats but fat is fat when your trying to cut. They also contain high levels of amino acids which are essential for muscle development and vitamins such as vitamin E.

If your trying to gain weight Peanuts and other nut types are a god send, but on a cutting plan I would seriously cut back on them. Use them and seeds (sesame,pumpkin and sunflower) very sparsely to supply essential fatty acids which cannot be synthesized by the body.

ssherices
06-05-2007, 05:07 PM

I know exactly what your talking about! I can't just have one spoonful of the natty peanut butter.....I LOVE it so much.....I try not to buy it......only because I know the jar will be gone in three or four days......