PDA

View Full Version : Just bought glutamine WTF

Rocckk
07-15-2004, 07:16 PM
I wanted glutamine right here right now and only Walmart had it at 10 at night.

I got a bottle of 50 capsules with 500mg of L-Glutamine for $2.84.

I read that suggested supplementation is 10g per day. Is that much really necessary?

ViolatorJF
07-15-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Rocckk
I wanted glutamine right here right now and only Walmart had it at 10 at night.

I got a bottle of 50 capsules with 500mg of L-Glutamine for $2.84.

I read that suggested supplementation is 10g per day. Is that much really necessary?

Actually, some people do more like 20g/day. Pills really aren't the logical way to do this...you'll be popping pills all day long.

Rocckk
07-15-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by ViolatorJF
Actually, some people do more like 20g/day. Pills really aren't the logical way to do this...you'll be popping pills all day long.

k...I just grounded up the whole bottle of pills and put them in a protein drink I'm sippin on.

I feel kinda queezy though.

LiL USMC BBer
07-15-2004, 08:46 PM
damn he's a goner...

I have a bottle of L-Glutamine. 750MG per capsule. I pop like 10 a night to try and prevent muscle soreness. DOn't know if it works or not.

I recently stole a jug of eas glutamine from my gnc today. GOnna start taking that. One problem is it has 20G of carbs in it.

amurr
07-15-2004, 08:49 PM
first off, supplements are expensive and we should talk :D

second off, what the hell you glutamine have carbs in it for? and how many carbs per grams of glutamine ratio? is it flavored? weird

LiL USMC BBer
07-15-2004, 08:54 PM
ya its flavored. lol I don't know

I didn't buy it I stole it! lol

well not really. My manager told me to throw a bunch of them out. They were expiring this month. I was liek "ha fug that" and I put one next to the dumpster and when I got off work I drove around back there and grabbed it.