PDA

View Full Version : 1AD Vrs 1-Test

hitmeoff
05-05-2002, 10:21 PM
Ok, I know 1-AD converts to 1-Test, so I know mg per mg 1-Test is better than 1-AD.

One thing I noticed on 1-AD was just an insane amount of lethargy, so bad that it made me drop out of my cycle early. I also experianced a pretty big break out in acne on my face. Though I was stacking with high doses of 4-Diol, Nor-Diol, 1,4 and Viratase, which im sure contributed to the increased acne, I had been using the 4-Diol, Nor, 1,4 sans 1-AD for a few weeks, without noticing a real increas ein acne.

I know people have reported feeling lethargic while on 1-Test. So Im wondering whether 1-Test would have less side effects than 1-AD (since it is direct 1-Test and thus requires a smaller dosage to illicit the same efect)?

Any idea on this would be helpful.

Im especially interested to hear from people who have done both 1-AD and 1-Test, and how they compare in sides.

THanks y'all

hitmeoff
05-05-2002, 10:41 PM
Oh yeah,

If any of you read my origianl post on my PH cycle, you know I had stated that I really didnt care too much about androgenic sides, and that I was willing to roll with the punches.

Well after I broke out, I realized how vain I really am, I realized that the acne bothered more than I figuered it would. While the acne I got has just about cleared up a week since cutting my cycle, I still have a **** load of PHs sitting in my cupboard.

Now last time I had been taking mega doses of every worthy PH. Which im sure contributed BIG TIME to my break out. On my next go round with PHs I intend to take it easier.

I have already asked which 1-Test product produces less androgenic sides (1-Ad vrs 1-Test), though I know 1-Test products are androgenic buy nature.

I know 4-Diol is pretty androgenic as well, and because i have more BF than I need (lets just say reaching 10% BF sounds like a great goal to me!), I dont really wanna take it at this stage (I gained about 9lbs total during my brief 3 week cycle, apparently 6 of which were fat).

So that leaves Nor-Diol and 1,4. So how much of an issue is acne (or androgenic sides as a whole) with these PHs?

Im not considering stacking these 2 with a 1-Test product, but I would like to finish off what I bought at some point in time, just would like to know if it is worth it.

Jonblaze639
05-05-2002, 10:42 PM
personally 1-ad made me sleep a hell of a lot more, and 1-test gives me insomnia. 1-ad is A LOT more convenient, i still gotta shower and rub on my tren-x (damnit) i've been putting it off. I also got a few random pimples on 1-ad and none on tren-x. Umm i have heard of more people getting sick off 1-ad earlier in the cycle like the 2nd and 3rd week than on 1-test which ususally happens 5th and 6th week, maybe a coincidence, dunno? another side i noticed was 1-ad put a bigger dent in my wallet.

hitmeoff
05-05-2002, 10:48 PM
Hell yeah... I felt full on 1-AD all the time! Not a satisfying full, but rather a sick to my stomach full.

I literally had to push myself to eat, hoping I wouldnt puke it all up.

On my previous thread, I had been bitching and whining about the slow gains, but looking back on it, I have to admit, I did make some decent gains, so I definitely like the 1-Test products for what they are.

Thanks for your input JonBlaze, definitely useful.

Jonblaze639
05-06-2002, 01:52 AM
lol yeah i didn't waan eat jack **** either on 1-ad. One sideeffect i noticed on 1-test but not 1-test is my urge to kill everyone who does the slightest thing. I constantly snap at people, and am seriously jepordizing my relationship with my g/f which sucks. I snap at her and make her feel like **** all the time over the stupidest ****. (i know i know) i'm feelin pretty bad about it and just wrote her a heart filled 2page e-mail. It kinda sucks dude, but hey, just another side effect, a major one at that. ******* syndrome :D

tmega
05-06-2002, 04:56 AM
i couldnt be mor opposite. i had no stomach problems, no acne, decent appetite, gained plenty of weight off 1-ad. worst side i had was a soft dyck with no sex drive. now on the one transdermal my side was felling extremely sleepy for hours after application

shifty
05-06-2002, 06:47 AM
On One+ I have had no side effects except nut shrinkage. Though I went in the sun on Saturday and the areas I apply One+ too burned very badly. Aloe Vera is no match for the pain those areas are in.

K (same)
05-06-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by hitmeoff
............I know people have reported feeling lethargic while on 1-Test. So Im wondering whether 1-Test would have less side effects than 1-AD (since it is direct 1-Test and thus requires a smaller dosage to illicit the same efect)?

Any idea on this would be helpful.....

I don't remember if you have ever tell me to **** off before (LMAO , too many to keep track of ) But I am gonna answer this any way.

1-test will most likely to give you less side effect. This is based on most of the user feedback on both 1AD and 1-test.

Just use 1-test alone and see how your body reacts. If you take several PH and steroid, then you kind of clueless as to what contribute to what effect.

Furthermore, if you have gained mostly fat before, then you should really be LIFTING MORE!!!!!

Par Deus
05-06-2002, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by shifty
On One+ I have had no side effects except nut shrinkage. Though I went in the sun on Saturday and the areas I apply One+ too burned very badly.

So, it burned more than areas without it??? One of the penetration enhancers is an ingredient in sunscreen, so I would have thought, if anything, it would be the opposite. I wonder if the sun didn't just magnify the irritant effects of 1-test. Pay attention to it over the next couple of days and see if it subsides more quickly than a sunburn normally would.

hitmeoff
05-06-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by K (same)

I don't remember if you have ever tell me to **** off before (LMAO , too many to keep track of ) But I am gonna answer this any way.

Hmm lets see...dont think ive ever told you to **** off...though I find most of your post sarcastic, I also find them to be pretty informative.

Originally posted by K (same)

1-test will most likely to give you less side effect. This is based on most of the user feedback on both 1AD and 1-test.

Just use 1-test alone and see how your body reacts. If you take several PH and steroid, then you kind of clueless as to what contribute to what effect.

Yea, i figuered since more 1-Test is reaching the system, less of a dose would be needed, and thus less sides should come up, seems logical.

And I defintiely know what you mean about mixing several PHs, I guess that was my ultimate mistake, especially considering it was my first foray into the PH world. My next experiment will definitely feature just ONE.

hitmeoff
05-06-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Jonblaze639
lol yeah i didn't waan eat jack **** either on 1-ad. One sideeffect i noticed on 1-test but not 1-test is my urge to kill everyone who does the slightest thing. I constantly snap at people, and am seriously jepordizing my relationship with my g/f which sucks. I snap at her and make her feel like **** all the time over the stupidest ****. (i know i know) i'm feelin pretty bad about it and just wrote her a heart filled 2page e-mail. It kinda sucks dude, but hey, just another side effect, a major one at that. ******* syndrome :D

Funny thing, on my first week and haf I was only using 4-Diol/Nor-Diol and 1,4 and I couldnt have felt better. I just felt like I could handle anything. When I added the 1-AD, not only was I dead tired, but hella more irratable. I remember coming back from my lunch break and started yelling at everyone in my department about how the place looked like ****, and Im not even the manager!! Definitely ******* syndrome!

hitmeoff
05-06-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by tmega
now on the one transdermal my side was felling extremely sleepy for hours after application

What I do like about the transdermals is that you only have to apply them twice a day. Where as 1-AD i had to take it 3 times a day, and getting that sleepy feeling in the middle of the day was just so horrible

DAVE L.
05-06-2002, 03:36 PM
I sure have have something tp add to this thread.The sun and or sunburn will definatly make ONE'S capabillity to irritate the skin much more possible .I had to stop using ONE because of this.I vacationed in Florida for a week and came home with a pretty good sunburn,I began using ONE 12 squirts twice daily.Well after about 3 days my skin got so raw that I had many and I mean many BIG puss filled blothes(gross).Other then that I love ONE'S effect.
DaveL.

hitmeoff
05-06-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by DAVE L.
Well after about 3 days my skin got so raw that I had many and I mean many BIG puss filled blothes(gross).Other then that I love ONE'S effect.
DaveL.

Holy crap, and here I am whiinng and bitching about a few zits on my face!

SMACKAVELI
05-06-2002, 04:13 PM
When I was on 1-AD, I was feeling lethargic and tired. Did'nt like that. I moved onto ONE+. The 1-test with 4AD was a nice change. I felt alot better using ONE+, could be the factor is the 4AD?

Par Deus
05-06-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by SMACKAVELI
I felt alot better using ONE+, could be the factor is the 4AD?

More specifically, the estrogen, via testosterone (via 4-AD).

Bobo
05-06-2002, 04:53 PM
I've done both at 6 weeks and I definetly had more side effects with 1-AD that ONE. I used 900mg tops with 1-AD and was doing 18 squirts a day with ONE. Other than the initial burning with ONE, I had very little side effects. With 1-AD, I felt more tired and did get a couple of zits but they did subside after about 3 weeks. With ONE I got more gains and looked bigger, but with 1-AD I was much harder and defined. They both were on identical diets.

hitmeoff
05-06-2002, 07:54 PM
Hey guys thanks a **** load for all the responses. Definitely has been a big help! Now I know exactly what to do for my next cycle!

mikey8799
05-06-2002, 07:55 PM
I had a little bit of acne on the forehead and very oily skin but my problems were no sex drive and very painful kidneys. I only stayed on it for 3 weeks before I had to quit. I reacted very fast to it however, 6/day and I jumped from 174 to 189lbs, much harder.