PDA

View Full Version : no shotgun, green mag, torrent, and glycergrow?

Stevenisthug
05-29-2007, 10:25 PM
is that too much? and im also about to add x-factor... i was thinking about skipping on the glycergrow for awhile though because it seems like too much... i take green mag on off days and half a scoop after workout with torrent. all this seems like a little much... is it??

pu12en12g
05-29-2007, 10:29 PM
is that too much? and im also about to add x-factor... i was thinking about skipping on the glycergrow for awhile though because it seems like too much... i take green mag on off days and half a scoop after workout with torrent. all this seems like a little much... is it??

XF + GG = ***possible*** overkill

Hypertrophy yes... but possible soreness to the point that it becomes a negative.

Stevenisthug
05-30-2007, 06:59 AM
would it be ok to try it for a few days and see how it goes?? or just skip out on the glycergrow for now and cycle the 2? cycling the two seems like the best thing.. is it?

pu12en12g
05-30-2007, 07:02 AM
would it be ok to try it for a few days and see how it goes?? or just skip out on the glycergrow for now and cycle the 2? cycling the two seems like the best thing.. is it?

The best thing would be to increase the GG dosage very gradually (week by week). I wouldn't increase it on a daily basis, but weekly.

CONTROLLED LABS
05-30-2007, 07:14 AM
looks good, but go for a preworkout no without creatine and bcaa since you get both from other supps in your lineup.

evankyle
05-30-2007, 07:18 AM
XF + GG = ***possible*** overkill

Hypertrophy yes... but possible soreness to the point that it becomes a negative.

does GG cause soreness?

TheNameless
05-30-2007, 07:20 AM
does GG cause soreness?

Not for me

pu12en12g
05-30-2007, 07:23 AM
does GG cause soreness?

Soreness is just one indicator of hypertrophy / adaptation via overload / stretch / anabolic prostaglandin shift

So indirectly... yes (and ironically it also aids overall recovery at the same time)

BuckeyeMuscle
05-30-2007, 07:25 AM
Big time overkill on creatine. GreenMAG is a full dose of creatine, Torrent has a full dose a creatine, and NO Shotgun has a full dose creatine. You don't need all 3.

eds133
05-30-2007, 08:11 AM
i would keep the green mag, torrent, and glycergrow but as the others stated above me look for a NO without a dose of creatine in it. something like white flood.

Stevenisthug
05-30-2007, 03:38 PM
actually shotgun is about 1/4 serving of creatine... torrent has 2.5 g of creatine plus 1/2 scoop of green mag comes out to like 6 grams.

Chrisss8
05-30-2007, 03:48 PM
white flood is an excellent energy mix and does not contain any creatine.

naturalguy
05-30-2007, 04:20 PM
It's a lot of supps but not overkill. Keep the NO Shotgun, it's one of the best preworkout supplements and it has a full dose of BCAA's. GG is really optional and probably not needed with your other supps in this stack.

Stevenisthug
05-30-2007, 05:53 PM
It's a lot of supps but not overkill. Keep the NO Shotgun, it's one of the best preworkout supplements and it has a full dose of BCAA's. GG is really optional and probably not needed with your other supps in this stack.

i think im gonna quit the glycergrow for the next month to try the x-factor, then when the x-factor cycle is over, i need to take 50 days off it anyways, then ill go back to glycergrow...

pu12en12g
05-30-2007, 07:16 PM
i think im gonna quit the glycergrow for the next month to try the x-factor, then when the x-factor cycle is over, i need to take 50 days off it anyways, then ill go back to glycergrow...

Solid plan :cool:

CONTROLLED LABS
05-30-2007, 08:21 PM

sounds good. you could try it a few days together just to see how you react

BuckeyeMuscle
05-30-2007, 08:25 PM
actually shotgun is about 1/4 serving of creatine... torrent has 2.5 g of creatine plus 1/2 scoop of green mag comes out to like 6 grams.

First off Torrent has 3 grams of creatine. Secondly, you have no idea how much creatine is in NO Shotgun, its in a prop blend, so stop spreading false info. 3-5 grams of creatine is more than enough to keep your stores saturated. GreenMAG + GreenMAG + Torrent is overkill on creatine and I stand by that statement.