PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Summer Cutting "Contest" (June 1 - Thanksgiving)

Pages : [1] 2

Hotmoltenlava
05-29-2007, 08:28 PM
Hey All,

I was involved in the previous cutting contest and I know that it helped me to go from 28% Body Fat to 19.8% Body Fat. I have seen several posts asking when the next one is going to take place and I would definitely like to get motivated to take the next step. This will be an open contest where everyone will post as often as they like with their good stats and their bad weeks. Everyone falls off the wagon once in a while, but everyone here can help each other to get back on. Everyone that is going to participate needs to post their starting stats and their goal. I picked the end date as Thanksgiving, as any total transformation is going to take at least 6 months. If you reach your goal before then, more power to you. If you bust ass for six months, you can chow down on grandma's cookin and not feel bad for doing it......:-). My stats are in my sig. I hope to get as close to 10% as possible by Thanksgiving. I am currently about 20% body fat, 204lbs lean body mass and 255lbs. Let's get this started!

Good luck everyone!

GettingCut2006
05-29-2007, 08:44 PM
I'm on board does it matter if I start a few days early?

Whingman
05-29-2007, 09:32 PM
hmm...well I was planning on starting a cut on June the 13th...I have some stuff I need to get out of the way...so I don't want to start until then...but I don't think I will need the full 6 months so if no one minds I'll give it a go...the only issue will be whether or not I can get pictures...i figure that is probabley neccessary...so if I can...then count me in.

The Director
05-29-2007, 09:54 PM
I'm in...started my keto cut today..post some rules, of what people should list, their diet, workouts, etc. Pics would be the best if possible..itd be awesome, atleast at the end of the contest.

Taking pics pre cut. Then one when contest ends. Then comparing, and sharing results.

throwbak42
05-29-2007, 10:33 PM
Lets do it

virtuazoso
05-29-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm going to be dieting again this summer, so I'm down.

cawiau
05-29-2007, 11:52 PM
I am in...So we start this Friday.

I am down for it.

Hotmoltenlava
05-30-2007, 06:39 AM
Hey Guys!

Thanks for jumping in. This will definitely help. The biggest rules are that you need to post your stats every once in a while and let everyone know if you have fallen off the wagon. We don't need to know every cheat meal, but if you have gone a few days or a week on a binge, fess up. I think it helps to take pics either monthly or bi-monthly, so you can see the difference every time you take them. You don't have to post them, if you are embarrassed, but it is a good idea. I am not proud of the pics at my highest body fat, but it helps to remind me where I came from and hopefully will motivate someone else that is where I was. If you want to start in a few weeks, no big deal. If you think it will only take three months, no big deal. I do guarantee that if you bust your ass for six months, you will change yourself in a big way....even if you are currently 15% body fat and built. I am starting today, after taking a week off from the last cut. No time like the present. You guys can start Friday or whenever your motivation kicks in. Good luck guys!

Have a good one.

dnborycz
05-30-2007, 07:58 AM
I'll join up. I'll post my stats and hopefully a pic on Friday when it starts up officially.

AdamSoS
05-30-2007, 08:02 AM
Ill join in.

Start 14.9 stone
Waist 34"

Goal Loose few pounds and turn rest to muscle.
Pics from old to now are on mybodyspace.

Good luck all

throwbak42
05-30-2007, 08:31 AM
Well enough talk then lets get it going. Im 5'11 248(this morning) dont know my body fat.

Im starting yesterday. lol My meal plan will look similar tho this

M1. 3 whole eggs, tomato, onions, low fat cheese, Oatmeal with whey
M2. 1 can Tuna, 2/3 cup Brown Rice, tomato, onions, Almonds (1 egg optional)
M3. 2 scoops whey, 2tbsp Peanut butter, 1 cup skim milk
M4. 6.5 oz lean steak, apple, 1TBSP peanut butter
M5. 8 oz chicken breast, broc****, lowfat cheese, almonds

This is about 2430 cals, 245g protein, 137g carbs, 100g fat

The only supplements i will take are multivitamins, if i decide to later i will use sesathin if progress stops.

My workouts
Day1 Chest, Tris, Abs
Day2 Back, Traps, Hamstrings
Day3 Rest
Day4 Legs, Abs
Day5 Shoulders, Biceps

Cardio will be about 15 mins elliptical at 150 HR before workout......I will slowly increase the length as time goes on.

Me at 248lbs
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/throwbak42/040107245.jpg Guess my bodyfat if u wish

Swaggydoo
05-30-2007, 08:41 AM
I'm in.

BJW
05-30-2007, 09:03 AM
I'm in - and excited to finally finish my transformation. I really got started in January of '06, and have been going (sometimes more consistently than others) since then. Over the last year and half I've dropped around 40 pounds and gained strength. In many cases I've dropped weight, then added weight, gotten stronger then weaker, etc.

I'm finally becoming very consistent with my workouts and diet, and I know I can realize my final goals this year. I'm excited to join in this contest with all of you - and join in your success.

I just did a set of photos and measurements/stats yesterday (5/29), so I'd like to use those as my starting set. I do a weekly review usually every week in my journal, and every two weeks I do a photo and measurement set, so I'll probably just copy and paste into here.

Good luck to everybody!

BJW
05-30-2007, 09:13 AM
So here are some photos and numbers:

5/29/07

http://fitness.brianwahlband.com/images/2007/05.29.07combined.jpg

http://fitness.brianwahlband.com/images/measurements/05.29.07measurements.png

http://fitness.brianwahlband.com/images/measurements/05.29.07bf.png

Those stats have some previous data in them, but you can see where I'm at now.

Additional Stats:
Height: 6'1"
Weight (5/31/07): 191.2 lbs

Goals

I'm not at all concerned with a certain weight - just a body fat %. Actually, the more I weight at my goal bf% the better. I'm not at all interested in losing what muscle I've got.

Goal body fat %: 9% (anything under 10 will do just fine). Basically - I want to see that elusive 6-pack, and keep all the muscle I've got (even add some more in the process)

I think I can hit this by November for sure - hopefully earlier. By my birthday would be great (August 13), but that could be difficult. My numbers show that I'm at 12% right now, but I think I'm actually closer to 14-16% judging by my photos.

Plan

Workout: I work out 4-6 times a week, doing various programs. I'm believe in a balance of cardio and weight training. For weights, I like to mix up programs, lifting weights either 3 or 4 times a week. So far I've had success doing the Body-for-Life program and Max-OT. I'd really like to do an HST cycle soon, too. For cardio, I mix it up. HIIT stuff, long-distance running (5-10 miles), elliptical, stationary bike, racquetball (soon), and whatever else I think of. Keeping it varied helps me stay consistent. I like to do cardio 3-5 times a week, usually 20-60 minute sessions (typically 20 or 30, though).

Diet: I eat 6 meals a day. Usually 3 of those meals are meal replacement type things - protein shakes, MRP's, etc. Basically 3 whole food meals and three liquid meals. I shoot for 2000-2500 cals a day, with a 40/40/20 to 50/30/20 macro breakdown (usually ends some something like 40/30/30, which is fine). I allow myself one cheat meal a week. I stick to this fairly well, but I've been bad about going crazy on weekends in the past.

That's about it. It works, and I'm becoming more and more consistent all the time.

Good luck to all!

justdragit
05-30-2007, 09:28 AM
im in ..

weight 257lbs
height 6' 5"

going down to between 220-230 .. may go lower depending on how I look when im there.

good luck to all.

Ronto
05-30-2007, 09:29 AM
Been cutting for a little over a week and a half
starting weight
waist
38.5"

Current:
Waist
37-37.5"

started roughly 22%bf

Mundungus
05-30-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm in.

I've put on some weight since taking the pic in my avi (~195 lbs).

Current Stats...

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 206 lbs (as of this morning)

I'll take some actual measurements in a few days when I get a chance.

Goal: Cut down to 175-180 lbs. I play a lot of tennis so I want an athletic build, maybe get my 4-pack back that I haven't seen in about 5 years!

Diet: Quick, cheap and easy. My meals will consist of protein shakes (2 scoops + 8 oz 2% milk), protein bars and a few south beach diet/lean cuisine frozen meals. Dinner will consist of lean protein and veggies. I'm going to try to limit my carbs as much as possible. I'll need some though for energy in the gym and on the tennis court.

Sellhast
05-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Count me in as well. Pictures and stats will be posted later.

chrispure
05-30-2007, 12:08 PM
count me in =]

lucky me i get my bb.com shippment today.

djm5255
05-30-2007, 12:22 PM
i'll pony up for this. I'm about 5'9", 247 lbs. I've already started my "cut", but I will join this anyways, as I have a long way to go to get down to my goal of 200.

ChiefGuy
05-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Started six weeks ago...

Down 22lbs to 202 at 13% BF

I'll join in anyway because I plan to keep going until September when I want to start a bulk.

psalms66
05-30-2007, 02:42 PM
It's about time I started this. I hope you all can keep me in check to being committed to living healthy and lose fat.

I'm 5'6", 174lbs as of now.
My goal is to get down into the 150's in 5 weeks. I think about 5 of those pounds are water weight so this is a very reasonable goal.

**btw how do you post pictures inside these instead of doing an attachment?

BJW
05-30-2007, 02:45 PM

You need to have them hosted somewhere on the internet (many places to do this), and then you use image tags around the URL of the photo to get them to show up

for example

yourphotohost.com/yourpicture.jpg

To get the URL of the photo you want, just go to it on the internet (this works with any photo on the net), right click it, choose "properties". Under "image properties" it will be the "address". That, your just right click the photo and choose "copy image location"

The Director
05-30-2007, 03:22 PM
It's about time I started this. I hope you all can keep me in check to being committed to living healthy and lose fat.

I'm 5'6", 172lbs as of now.
My goal is to get down into the 150's in 5 weeks. I think about 5 of those pounds are water weight so this is a very reasonable goal.

The bulking section is in the other forum =)

cawiau
05-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Ok so what are the rules ?

1) Weight Update?
2) Picture update?
3) Checking in?

So just want to know the different rules for that thing?

beezo
05-30-2007, 06:44 PM
I'm in! I will post my stats and pics tonight. I want to get my body back right!

Hotmoltenlava
05-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Ok so what are the rules ?

1) Weight Update?
2) Picture update?
3) Checking in?

So just want to know the different rules for that thing?

I'd like to keep it farely loose, as not to chase off those that fall off the wagon for a short time or that don't feel comfortable posting pics on the internet. There are no mandatory rules and no one is going to get kicked out of the "competition". Here is what I'd like to see happen. If you don't want to do part of it, don't sweat it. I'd say #1, #2 and #4 are mandatory to stay in the "competition". I will post a poll at the end and have an open vote to see who has had the biggest transformation.

1)Post your starting stats either here, in your sig or your bodyspace
2)Post your goals. If you have a long way to go, short term goals are very important, so that you will feel like you are progressing. If you are more experienced, you know how to set goals and don't need me to tell you.
3)Pictures. This part is optional, but I highly recommend it. The mirror lies. Pictures don't. The second people see your current picture, you are accountable to them for improvement. It is a powerful motivator. If you take pictures monthly, you will see the change. If you post the pictures, we will see the change.
4)Check in. If you want to post everyday with your workout success or failure or your eating binge or your questions....do it. If you want to post weekly...do it. I would say at the bare minimum, you need to post your stats at least once a month...........even if they are bad. Most people will tell you that it is not healthy to weigh every day, cause change doesn't come that fast.

That's it. Everyone post your stats and your goals......and check in as often as you want....but at least post your stats once a month.

Thanks for jumping in!

Have a good one.

Parkerpro
05-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Im taking photos and messurements now. Count me in.

cawiau
05-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Ok, I am definitely in.

UnderpantsGnome
05-30-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm in, I'll get measurements and pics up by this weekend (going to TOOL tomorrow night!!) I was going to start Monday anyways. I need all the motivation and accountability I can get.

jaybo334
05-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Count me in.

EvoSummer
05-30-2007, 09:58 PM
First post to say that I'm in. I'll post stats and diet tomorrow.

SeanZee12
05-30-2007, 10:17 PM
im definetly in this hopefully will be the motivation i need...i will post measurements and pics tomorrow

Senor Awesome
05-30-2007, 10:50 PM
I've got 6 more pounds to cut, but they're hard to kick! Count me in, these turn out great for everyone!

Here are my starting stats:

Height: 6'2
Weight: 201
Goal: Wherever I'm right in the 185-195 range. (I doubt I could get below 190)
Pant size: 34s - Goal is 32

bbjoe17
05-30-2007, 11:05 PM
ok im in as well im 190 pounds 5'9 idk my body fat % but i want to be 200+ pounds and fairly ripped by then like good six pack and well toned im not sure if this is possible im still growing as well :) but im going to give it my all.

quest-x
05-31-2007, 01:34 AM
Lifting experience: 2 years since May 2005, but greatly hampered by injuries. 100% natural.

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 210-212 lb
Waist, around belly button: 41"--This is a wake-up call for me.
Upper arms: 17"
Thighs: 27.25"
Calves (R,L): 18.75", 18.5"

Training: 4-day split. Ideally: Chest/Shoulders, Back, Legs, Arms, Rest. Cardio as needed.

Diet: Modified carb-cycling

Will post photos later.

GDe42
05-31-2007, 07:15 AM
New to this, but I'd like to join if its not too late. I'll get the numbers in as soon as I can.

TheKansan
05-31-2007, 07:21 AM
Come on, lets make this an official contest. I want a prize for when I win.

dnborycz
05-31-2007, 07:22 AM
Okay, here are my stats. As of today I am 198 lbs, 40.5" waist, no idea what my bf% is. My goals for the end of the contest are 180 lbs and 34" waist, so I have to lose about one pound a week, and 1" off my waist every month. Here is a starting pic.

Edit: Okay I got my bf%. I am 27% body fat, and my goal for november is 17%

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 07:46 AM
New to this, but I'd like to join if its not too late. I'll get the numbers in as soon as I can.

It's definitely not too late. Officially starts tomorrow, but anyone can jump in soon after that. If someone jumps in a month from now, we probably won't add them to the voting list in November, but they can still participate by posting their stats. I'll create a master list of the current participants on the first page of this thread on Sunday. I'll add a section of those that jumped in late a month from now, but they won't be added to the voting list in November. To be added to the voting list, you have to post these two items by Saturday night, June 2nd:

1)Current stats
2)Goal

I'll update each person monthly, as their stats change, for all to see. Accountability is a bitch. If this doesn't motivate you, not much else will. At the end, I'll post starting stats, starting goal, final stats and whether or not you reached your goal. I'll also have an ongoing list of "delinquent" participants that aren't posting their stats. Hopefully this will motivate them to jump back on the wagon. Accountability is a bitch.

This is the ultimate accountability for me. As much as I'd like to say I am doing this for you, this is for me foremost. Here I am telling you to get motivated. If I punk out and fall off the wagon, I'm gonna get flamed and lose credibility here forever. I have to succeed........:D

Have a good one.

cawiau
05-31-2007, 07:48 AM
When is thanksgiving anyway?:D

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 08:02 AM
When is thanksgiving anyway?:D

November 22nd.......:D

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 08:07 AM

I'm working on that. There will be a prize. I'll announce it this weekend.

Have a good one.

cawiau
05-31-2007, 08:09 AM
November 22nd.......:D

So why don't we go all the way?
Make it till December 31rst or somewhere around that time.
This way we can all celebrate Christmas and New Year with a new body. :D

J-RODD
05-31-2007, 08:26 AM
i'm in, this sounds like a cool way to motivate each other.

current stats: 27 years old, 214lbs. 5' 11". 14-16% BF
goal: 10% BF or lower, i have a good amount of muscle but i want to be leaner.

i'll take some pics. on june 1st. and the 1st. of every month after that.

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 08:32 AM
So why don't we go all the way?
Make it till December 31rst or somewhere around that time.
This way we can all celebrate Christmas and New Year with a new body. :D

Naw....6 months is a good number. We all know that Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years is almost impossible to stay clean. It will be nice to take a week or two off during the holidays....:D.....I probably won't, but you can if you want. I don't want to feel guilty when eating my grandma's famous high fat pies and stuffing at Thanksgiving dinner. Believe me, when you bust your ass for 6 months straight, you will change your body. Work hard for 6 months, take a week off and I'll join you on the next contest.

This is an open contest, so you can definitely extend it out as far as you want on your own......or you can start a new contest when this one ends. Fair enough?

Have a good one.

BJW
05-31-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks for running this thread for us, Lava. It's a great idea, and I'm sure will help a lot of us out.

I updated my original post with more specific stats, plans, and goals.

Good luck to everyone. I'll add in one more goal - I'm spending Thanksgiving with my in-laws this year. I'd love to have some of them not recognize me when I show up :D.

My father-in-law and his wife have actually become very health-conscious over the past year, and have been transforming their bodies as well. I can't let them out-do me. . .

dochall22
05-31-2007, 10:40 AM
Count me in, I'll have more details up later, and I'll post my work-out as soon as I put the final touches on the first 2 month work out. I've got about 50-60 pounds I should be able to move in 6 months, so you guys better get your stuff together and lets see who can make the biggest transformation!!!! My current photo was taken only a couple days ago, so it's my most recent at 235 pounds. BRING IT ON!!!!

HEY, anyone got any good links to "how to read food labels correctly" kinda stuff?

Ronto
05-31-2007, 10:49 AM
HEY, anyone got any good links to "how to read food labels correctly" kinda stuff?

um... Turn towards the label, read, add up? I don't get what your asking... All the info you need is there.

Shawn87
05-31-2007, 10:53 AM
I planned on starting Keto on the first anyhow see how i can do!
Stats:
Height-5'9
Weight-270

dochall22
05-31-2007, 11:33 AM
um... Turn towards the label, read, add up? I don't get what your asking... All the info you need is there.

i dont know how to tell which fats are good and which are bad, for instance, why does my apple juice have more calories than some soda's but isnt it supposed to be better for me? I think i may be eating/drinking things that i think are good for me but may not actually be good.

cawiau
05-31-2007, 11:38 AM
I will be posting my stats tomorow than with pics.
Will keep everyone updated weekly and post pics monthly.
Good luck everyone and hope we all kick ass :D

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 11:54 AM
i dont know how to tell which fats are good and which are bad, for instance, why does my apple juice have more calories than some soda's but isnt it supposed to be better for me? I think i may be eating/drinking things that i think are good for me but may not actually be good.

There are a few books I would suggest picking up. The one that has changed my life in the past year is Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle, By Tom Venuto. It is commonly read here and is referred to as BFFM. He is an acclaimed bodybuilder and knows what he is talking about. Its not so much what he says, as much of the info I have heard before. He just explains it much better than I have read before. He explains the different body types and why each body type needs different exercise and nutrition strategies. You can find it in the link below. Other than that, just start reading all the stickies here and in the nutrition section of bb.com and use the search feature for specific questions. Go to your library and start picking up nutrition books. It is not as complicated as you might think.

www.burnthefat.com

Have a good one.

Ronto
05-31-2007, 11:54 AM

I honestly never incorporate juices into my diet, and always drink water so i don't know how to answer that question. Processed foods generally have higher calories because of more sugers/saturated fats/ other non-usefull aditives.

I had a good article about fats and how much shuold be. I know Saturated is the lowest you want.

Just like carbs, you don't want to eat a meal full of carbs, but they are all from sugers...

If you do a search you can find a list of clean foods (It's called 'the bodybuilders grocerie list' or something like that) which has protein sources, fiberous carbs, starchy carbs, fats, ect. I think it goes into some depth about fats and stuff too... Not sure though, been along time since i looked at it.

dochall22
05-31-2007, 12:08 PM
hey ugys thanks for the info, i'll have my stats up this evening. I haven't started working out at all just modifiying the diet, but since we are in this competition I figure i'll start at it in the morning. maybe a good run and some at home weights will work til i get my membership to my company gym,

thanks again

and good luck on 2nd place

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 12:14 PM

:D

Ronto
05-31-2007, 12:16 PM
hey ugys thanks for the info, i'll have my stats up this evening. I haven't started working out at all just modifiying the diet, but since we are in this competition I figure i'll start at it in the morning. maybe a good run and some at home weights will work til i get my membership to my company gym,

thanks again

What's your diet looking like?

Ronto
05-31-2007, 12:17 PM
P.s does that make you 3rd place, cause I'm sure getting first! haha. kidding kidding, all in fun.

The Director
05-31-2007, 12:23 PM
I think Itd be more fun if everyone was atleast 200 or up, so we can somehow be on the same track. Or atleast above 20% bf, so we can have some in common.

Also December 31st is too long..Dec 15th, people leave town during christmas.

Ronto
05-31-2007, 12:26 PM
I think Itd be more fun if everyone was atleast 200 or up, so we can somehow be on the same track. Or atleast above 20% bf, so we can have some in common.

Also December 31st is too long..Dec 15th, people leave town during christmas.

It's to thanksgiving... which is the 4th thursday in november.

TheKansan
05-31-2007, 12:30 PM
name: Big Tony
weight: 342.2 pounds
height 6'0"
short term goal: < 300 pounds
waist: 57"

cawiau
05-31-2007, 12:33 PM

You are talking about you right ??? :D

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 12:36 PM

Naw.....everyone has something in common in that we all want to cut. I am told it is harder to go from 20%bf to 10%bf, than it was to go from 30%bf to 20%bf. I'm about to find out......:D Body fat is body fat.....it is an equal field. Weight means nothing. You can be 200lbs and 30%bf or you can be 200lbs and 8%bf. This is an open competition. If someone is currently 12%bf and wants to go to 8%bf, they are welcome too. We all have different body types, genetics, diets and workouts. At the end, we will all judge to see who got the best results. Then those people can tell us all how they did it....:D

Have a good one.

Freddie Beef
05-31-2007, 12:40 PM

I wont let ya win this one bro!

SeanZee12
05-31-2007, 12:40 PM
im in....hope this is the motivation i have needed...ty for creating this gl everyone

starting weight= 244 pounds
height=6'2
body fat %= 31%
chest= 47 in
arms=14.5 in
waist=42 in

Goal Weight=195-205
Body Fat Goal=10-12%
Goal Waist=28-32

Pics Included

Freddie Beef
05-31-2007, 12:44 PM
My goal is to get too 373 first off. Hopefully by July 4th. I want to avg. 10 pounds a month too. I hope to lose 100 pounds this year also. I will keep all stats and photos on my bodyspace too. I will post weight every friday. Whats up JAYBO?

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 01:01 PM
This just in.

I received an email from Ryan Deluca, CEO of BodyBuilding.com. He is now giving $100, $50 and $25 in bb.com gift certificates for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place! He would also like to feature the winners on our site in an article, showing their results, how they did it, etc. to give them worldwide recognition!

This has officially become a real contest. I will promote a bit more on this thread and will create a new one in the Losing Fat Logs once I have all of the starting stats and goals. The list will then be official and closed to any new participants. The rules will have to become a little more rigid, due to the prize money now involved, but won't differ much from what I said previously. I'm thinking a monthly stat post will now be required to stay in the competition. Other than that, post your stats and goals and I will take care of the rest. I will work with bb.com to coordinate the prize money and the feature articles for the winners.

This is pretty exciting. Hopefully this will really motivate some real success stories.

Have a good one.

cawiau
05-31-2007, 01:01 PM
I wont let ya win this one bro!

HAHA!!!Like I am going to let you win :D

cawiau
05-31-2007, 01:03 PM
This just in.

I received an email from Ryan Deluca, CEO of BodyBuilding.com. He is now giving $100, $50 and $25 in bb.com gift certificates for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place! He would also like to feature the winners on our site in an article, showing their results, how they did it, etc. to give them worldwide recognition!

This has officially become a real contest. I will promote a bit more on this thread and will create a new one in the Losing Fat Logs once I have all of the starting stats and goals. The list will then be official and closed to any new participants. The rules will have to become a little more rigid, due to the prize money now involved, but won't differ much from what I said previously. I'm thinking a monthly stat post will now be required to stay in the competition. Other than that, post your stats and goals and I will take care of the rest. I will work with bb.com to coordinate the prize money and the feature articles for the winners.

This is pretty exciting. Hopefully this will really motivate some real success stories.

Have a good one.

If I didn't want to win before, not it is a sure thing.
Toobigfred, you better get out of my way. :D

Ronto
05-31-2007, 01:04 PM
I have a question, for the people who don't cut the whole time are they still up for the prize? I will be done cutting within 2 months,a nd after that i woudl like to clean bulk. Is it the best over all change, or just best fat loss?

If i went from 218 @22% to 190 @ 10%, back to 200 @10% would i still be up for the prize... ect

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 01:33 PM
I have a question, for the people who don't cut the whole time are they still up for the prize? I will be done cutting within 2 months,a nd after that i woudl like to clean bulk. Is it the best over all change, or just best fat loss?

If i went from 218 @22% to 190 @ 10%, back to 200 @10% would i still be up for the prize... ect

That's up to the voters at the end. You do whatever you need to do. If you follow the rules and post your stats monthly, you are going to be in the final vote.

Have a good one.

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 01:35 PM
1)Post your starting stats (weight, body fat, height, age) in the current thread in the Losing Fat Logs BY SATURDAY, the 2nd @ Midnight. If you don't have body fat calipers, buy some...or go get tested. I will make an exception for a few extra days if you need to get calipers or need to find someplace to get tested. Make sure and let me know that you need a little extra time.
2)Post your 6 month goals in the current thread in the Losing Fat Logs BY SATURDAY, the 2nd @ Midnight.
3)Post your stats (weight, body fat) MONTHLY in the thread that will be created this weekend in the Losing Fat Logs.
4)Post your picture MONTHLY in the thread that will be created this weekend in the Losing Fat Logs.....or on your Bodyspace.....or on your personal website....or wherever....just post it somewhere.
5)Support everyone that is in the competition and help those that fall off the wagon. Repeated negative comments won't be tolerated.

BJW
05-31-2007, 01:45 PM
1)Post your starting stats (weight, body fat, height, age) in the current thread in the Losing Fat Logs BY SATURDAY, the 2nd @ Midnight. If you don't have body fat calipers, buy some...or go get tested. I will make an exception for a few extra days if you need to get calipers or need to find someplace to get tested. Make sure and let me know that you need a little extra time.
2)Post your 6 month goals in the current thread in the Losing Fat Logs BY SATURDAY, the 2nd @ Midnight.
3)Post your stats (weight, body fat) MONTHLY in the thread that will be created this weekend in the Losing Fat Logs.
4)Post your picture MONTHLY in the thread that will be created this weekend in the Losing Fat Logs.....or on your Bodyspace.....or on your personal website....or wherever....just post it somewhere.
5)Support everyone that is in the competition and help those that fall off the wagon. Repeated negative comments won't be tolerated.

By "the current thread in the Losing Fat Logs" you mean this thread we're typing in, right?

Just want to make sure I'm officially "in". And hopefully my photos/stats count as my starting even though they're not on June 1 (I'll be out of town for the next week)

Thanks - and very cool we are officially sponsored by the site.

chris-warrick
05-31-2007, 01:51 PM
My starting weight is 193 lbs.
Bodyfat is 13%
Waist is 36.5 in.

6 month goal--- Want to be at 185 lbs. with 8% body fat.

The Director
05-31-2007, 01:53 PM
nice, can't wait..

cawiau
05-31-2007, 02:04 PM
My starting weight is 193 lbs.
Bodyfat is 13%
Waist is 36.5 in.

6 month goal--- Want to be at 185 lbs. with 8% body fat.

Looking good bro!!!
Now I am scared :(

thundergut
05-31-2007, 02:04 PM
You can definitely count on this Gut in the contest!

1) If I keep updating my current Losing Fat Log with pics and stats, will that satisfy the requirements of the contest?

2) Do impedance BF% measurements from a home scale count?

6 month goal = Lose 50 lbs
Current stats = 6'0", 280lbs, 31% bf

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 02:13 PM
By "the current thread in the Losing Fat Logs" you mean this thread we're typing in, right?

Yep.

beezo
05-31-2007, 02:14 PM
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 242.6
Bf: 38.1%

My Goal:

Weight: 195

Good luck guys!

VegasTiger
05-31-2007, 02:18 PM
I can't wait to see the transformations!!!!

Updating stats tonight.

GLA!!! Prepare to meet the BEAST!

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 02:18 PM
1) If I keep updating my current Losing Fat Log with pics and stats, will that satisfy the requirements of the contest?

I'd prefer you post your stats in the contest thread. If a dozen people are posting in their own log, it would get a little hard to track. Pics can stay in your thread, though.

2) Do impedance BF% measurements from a home scale count?

Those things aren't really accurate. I guess you would still see improvement over time, so I'd say yes.

SkinnyDip
05-31-2007, 02:19 PM
I am ordering my Calipers today.

Weight- 219
Height- 5' 10"
Waist- Will update of measuring tonight
BF- High- will measue asap

Goals

Weight- 185
BF- 13%
Height-6'
Waist- Minus 5 inches

cawiau
05-31-2007, 02:20 PM
I'd prefer you post your stats in the contest thread. If a dozen people are posting in their own log, it would get a little hard to track. Pics can stay in your thread, though.

Ok, I understand that we post our stats in the contest thread but I do intend to keep on updating my own Journal.
So having my pics and stats in both shouldn't be a problem!

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 02:23 PM
Ok, I understand that we post our stats in the contest thread but I do intend to keep on updating my own Journal.
So having my pics and stats in both shouldn't be a problem!

No problem. I just don't want to have to search thru your journal for stats.

Have a good one.

thundergut
05-31-2007, 02:31 PM
Looks like I'll be ordering a set of calipers just for thoroughness. I'll compare scale % and caliper % and keep track of both as I go along.

Any recommendations for a good set of calipers? :P

Hotmoltenlava
05-31-2007, 02:43 PM
Is the body fat percentage still needed if I already have other measurements (height, weight, waist, upper arms, thighs, forearms, calves, chest, etc)?

You are right. The pictures at the end will probably decide the winner, but posting monthly stats will keep everyone honest and participating throughout the contest. If you have a strong aversion to bf testing. No big deal. I'll make an exception. If everyone is posting weight only, we don't know if they are losing tons of muscle. It is more of a way to help people. That is why I picked body fat as a stat.

How about the The U.S. Navy Circumference Method?

http://www.he.net/~zone/prothd2.html

Here is a good link for those buying calipers:

http://www.linear-software.com/online.html

TommyC
05-31-2007, 02:48 PM
I think I'm in.. I'm going to try atleast

starting weight= 231 pounds
height=6'4
body fat = about22%
chest= 42
arms=15
waist=40 in

Goal
Weight = 200lbs
bf = <15%

With graduation coming up just monday, this first weeks meals may be a little bad. But after I get all the going out to eat done, I should be good to go.

jaybo334
05-31-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm going to order some calipers this afternoon and will post bf % as soon as I get them in. Looking forward to beating all of ya'll. ;-) Good luck to everyone and will have all of my stats posted, minus bf % by tomorrow. How you doing Fred?

dochall22
05-31-2007, 05:01 PM
here are my stats as of
May 31st - i go for a physical tomorrow for work and if they will test my body fat, i'll post that number if it's different.

Height- 5ft 7in
Weight - 235
Waist - 47in
Neck - 16.25
Crotch - You lucky bastard! :)
BF% - 37% -you ****ing cow!!!

Contest Goal
195lbs with BF = <20%

Short Goal
210 lbs with BF = <30% by August 1st, 2007

bigboihustle
05-31-2007, 05:11 PM
Height: 6ft
Weight: 272
bodyfat: 30%(need to have it checked again, i think i may be alittle higher)
Goal weight: 240
Goal bodyfat: i'll decide when i get there, lol

I recently dropped and broke my camera and i can't post my pics right now, but i ordered one today and it should be here in a week. But to tie ya over till i get my pictures in, heres 2 pics of me when i was 295 and 44% bodyfat. This pic is major motivation for me, i don't want to go back to this ever again.

lil_how_how
05-31-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm totally in!

I wasn't going to worry about checking body fat percentage until I was thinner since I keep reading about major inaccuracies in obese people, such as myself. So I really only have the mirror and the scale to go by.

Starting stats:
5'10"
271 lbs.

Pics are on my BodySpace profile.

Goal for Thanksgiving morning weigh-in: 208 lbs. (rougly 2.5 pound loss per week over 25 weeks)

I weigh-in every monday morning so I'll post my progress here too.

Good luck everyone!

dochall22
05-31-2007, 05:47 PM
bigboihustle - how did you lose the weight you've already dropped?

dochall22
05-31-2007, 05:57 PM
I'm totally in!

I wasn't going to worry about checking body fat percentage until I was thinner since I keep reading about major inaccuracies in obese people, such as myself. So I really only have the mirror and the scale to go by.

Starting stats:
5'10"
271 lbs.

Pics are on my BodySpace profile.

Goal for Thanksgiving morning weigh-in: 208 lbs. (rougly 2.5 pound loss per week over 25 weeks)

I weigh-in every monday morning so I'll post my progress here too.

Good luck everyone!

hey, go to the navy link on here and just type in the measurements so you'll have a number, and then at the end you can just make sure to measure it using the same method on your own and you'll have an accurate reading of how your bf% changed, i just did mine for the first time and it was a huge wake up call, give it a shot, it's just a number, most of us here are in dire need to lose some major % of bf so dont worry about it, just check it and then keep it up once a month that way you can see the difference, Imagine, you might lose fat, and add muscle and since your not tracking your bf% you might get discouraged because your not seeing results like you want, so if you have more data on your side it could help keep you motivated, regardless of what numbers they are, as long as you see some change, for the better, it's going to help! it wont hurt! i promise! (unless you use a tape measure and you cut yourself some how :))

bigboihustle
05-31-2007, 05:59 PM
Well I really started out at 305 and that was when I knew it was time for a change. My friend whos training to be a bodybuilder helped me starting out. He tought me the basics of lifting and how to diet(even though i didn't follow the advice). But basically he was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. Well i lost 30lbs in 3 months by just cutting out pop, cutting back on snacks,watching portions, weight lifting for 4-5days a week, and doing 20 mins on the eliptical 3-4 times a week. Prolly like 4 days out of the week i would eat 3000 cals a day with no real diet plan and the the other 3 days i would binge on anything i wanted. But since i was in powerlifting when i stopped losing weight since we had a big nationals meet in OKC coming up and I didn't want to lose weight on my lifts so i basically binged everyday and still maintained a weight around 270. So now 2 months later i still at 270 and its hard to get on a clean diet but i'm going to try my best.

dochall22
05-31-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm in a similar boat, here's a quick run through for ya
Freshman Year of High School - 135lbs of nothing
Senior Year - 190lbs. - rock hard
Sophmore Year of College- 248lbs - fatty McFatty
End of 5th Year - Graduated college at 185 - not as hard as the 190 in high school though. I met my soon to be wife the same weekend I graduated and since then have ballooned up to 235lbs. I'm going to get back in shape, and I think finding this website was the best thing ever, I see all kinds of transformations that have me pumped about getting back in the gym. I hope you do well, because I know how good it can make you feel at your age to see huge gains. I had people who switched school who seen me my Freshman year and not again until my Junior year and they were like, WHOA!
Word of advice - once you get to your weight, dont stop the workout, thats why I get in the shape I am, after football was over I just stopped everything! Not a good idea!!!

orellanaoa
05-31-2007, 06:38 PM
Well I just want to say that there are a lot of motivated people participating in this contest, and I hope some of you are not doing it for the money but for your selves. I will be checking in on the Official thread for this contest and I will be making fun of the people that were so motivated at first and just quit after a couple of weeks and I will defenetly be voting at the end, so I better see some Holy Sh*t transformation. Consider me your Transformation Drill Instructer, You will dream of me negging and leaving rude comments just so you don't quit. Good luck!

lil_how_how
05-31-2007, 06:43 PM
Well I just want to say that there are a lot of motivated people participating in this contest, and I hope some of you are not doing it for the money but for your selves. I will be checking in on the Official thread for this contest and I will be making fun of the people that were so motivated at first and just quit after a couple of weeks and I will defenetly be voting at the end, so I better see some Holy Sh*t transformation. Consider me your Transformation Drill Instructer, You will dream of me negging and leaving rude comments just so you don't quit. Good luck!

Promise?

cawiau
05-31-2007, 06:47 PM
Well I just want to say that there are a lot of motivated people participating in this contest, and I hope some of you are not doing it for the money but for your selves.
I was going to do it for myself anyway and just htought that it would be nice to get paid for it also :D

I will be checking in on the Official thread for this contest and I will be making fun of the people that were so motivated at first and just quit after a couple of weeks and I will defenetly be voting at the end, so I better see some Holy Sh*t transformation.
Hey bring it on. What do you got?

Consider me your Transformation Drill Instructer, You will dream of me negging and leaving rude comments just so you don't quit. Good luck
More reason for me to kick ass. This way you won't be able to say nothing

Freddie Beef
05-31-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm going to order some calipers this afternoon and will post bf % as soon as I get them in. Looking forward to beating all of ya'll. ;-) Good luck to everyone and will have all of my stats posted, minus bf % by tomorrow. How you doing Fred?

I am doin Good bro...

We do not actually need bf% right? It really would be a pain for me to try to get mine done. Very short of money, and live about 40 miles away from the nearest palce to get tested,or buy some. I dont plan on losing any muscle.

lil_how_how
05-31-2007, 06:54 PM
I didn't even know there was any money involved, that's real great of BB.com and all but I think 99.9% of the people here are in it to motivate each other and get motivation from each other to take some life changing steps and commit to a new goal.

I'll take all the ass kicking I can get from anyone as long as it helps me stay motivated.

dochall22
05-31-2007, 06:54 PM
I am doin Good bro...

We do not actually need bf% right? It really would be a pain for me to try to get mine done. Very short of money, and live about 40 miles away from the nearest palce to get tested,or buy some. I dont plan on losing any muscle.

hey, unless i did it wrong, i used a string and a tape measure and did it in like 2 seconds, go to the navy calculation link

just type in your numbers and your done, its easy

cawiau
05-31-2007, 06:55 PM
I am doin Good bro...

Just used the web site linked that he posted and with your measurements it should give you an estimate of your bodyfat.

He said that will do for the contest.

Edit : Here is the link to it

dochall22
05-31-2007, 06:56 PM
I didn't even know there was any money involved, that's real great of BB.com and all but I think 99.9% of the people here are in it to motivate each other and get motivation from each other to take some life changing steps and commit to a new goal.

I'll take all the ass kicking I can get from anyone as long as it helps me stay motivated.

hmm... 5'11 271 vs. 5'5 160ish -

my money's on how how

:)

dochall22
05-31-2007, 06:57 PM
Just used the web site linked that he posted and with your measurements it should give you an estimate of your bodyfat.

He said that will do for the contest.

Edit : Here is the link to it

c'mon man, gotta speed it up with these posts, seriously, you were almost a complete minute behind me with the link...geeze :)

cawiau
05-31-2007, 06:59 PM
c'mon man, gotta speed it up with these posts, seriously, you were almost a complete minute behind me with the link...geeze :)

LOL :D
Will try ;)

lil_how_how
05-31-2007, 07:00 PM
hmm... 5'11 271 vs. 5'5 160ish -

my money's on how how

:)

He's a Marine I'm...a Chef..

;)

Freddie Beef
05-31-2007, 07:03 PM
Ht: 6ft
BF%: 51
Chest:58
Arms: 23
Waist: 65(ugh)

Goal #1: 373(what I weighed when I got married in July '05)
Goal #2: 335 by Thanksgiving

Good Luck to all. Extra Good luck to cawiau, thekansan, jaybo

dochall22
05-31-2007, 07:03 PM

;)

I'm a lab geek and my bro is a drill sgt, i whip his ass regularly,

no offense to our military, but they need to bulk up like our boy oscar is in the process of doing, bc the way they train they can run for days, do pushups and situps, but put them in front of a guy who out weighs them by 100lbs and they have trouble, with the right tactics and stuff they can attemp to submit someone, but i'm shocked at how many of my friends who come back from basic who are in great shape still can't handle this beast!!! lol

dochall22
05-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Ht: 6ft
BF%: 51
Chest:58
Arms: 23
Waist: 65(ugh0

Goal #1: 373(what I weighed when I got married in July '05)
Goal #2: 335 by Thanksgiving

Good Luck to all. Extra Good luck to cawiau, thekansan, jaybo

ya know, if you hit me up with some of that extra good luck i might think about ya while i'm spending my $ once I win

Whingman
05-31-2007, 07:16 PM
Damn...okay me and technology are not good friends...after spending an hour trying to figure out how to use a camera I came away with two really ****ty pictures both of my stomach...I was trying to find a way to delay the picture so I could step away from the camera...but that didn't happen...I am not going to have another chance to take pics before the 2nd. So I am going to post the two I have because I really want to participate in this and I don't want to be dsq'ed or anything. Hopefully I will be able to get some better pics up in a week or so...again please excuse the really ****ty pics.

anyways...

Stats:

Height 5'6
Weight: 181.9
BF%: 20% I Don't have calipers...I used the navy method posted in this thread. ** This result kinda suprised me, I never thought it would be that high I see people posting pic son here all the time caliming to have a certain BF% and try to base a geuss off that...I never thought I would be so high. I guess just use it as motivation eh?
Waist: 34.5 (I haven't measured my waist in a long time and this was a fair bit bigger then a thought it would be...so I definetley have some work to do)
Biceps: 16.25 (Flexed) and 14.75 (unflexed)
Forearms: 13 (flexed) and 12.5 (unflexed)
Thighs 25.5 (flexed and unflexed)
Calves: 15.5/.75 (between there)
Neck: 15.25

Goals:
Still aiming for around 10%, I deally below it...looking at the Navy test that is going to probabley require me losing 5 inches off my waist... so just under an inch a month...hopefully it works out.

Anyways pics are attached below...again I know they suck, I hope to get some better ones soon.

bigboihustle
05-31-2007, 07:33 PM
Please excuse me for asking, but what is that suctioncup type thing on your stomach?

Whingman
05-31-2007, 07:49 PM
Please excuse me for asking, but what is that suctioncup type thing on your stomach?

no prob...I am a type 1 insulin dependant diabetic and I use an insulin pump...basically what your seeing is a part of the infusion set...

cawiau
05-31-2007, 07:51 PM

I was thinking the same too.:confused:

dochall22
05-31-2007, 08:00 PM
no prob...I am a type 1 insulin dependant diabetic and I use an insulin pump...basically what your seeing is a part of the infusion set...

be careful with those things. as easy as they seem, i had a friend who passed away last summer from problems that stemmed from the pump itself, some of it was human error, but also pump problems. HE loved the pump, but had a few issues with it that led to his death. PAY ATTENTION!!

lil_how_how
05-31-2007, 08:10 PM
Ok I used the Navy method posted above, had my wife take the measurements, and I'm at 39% bodyfat. That's probably pretty accurate. It says my ideal weight is 190 pounds and I'd agree with that.

Measurements/stats

Abdomen: 51.75 inches
Height: 70 inches
Neck: 18.75 inches
Weight: 271 pounds
Bodyfat: 39%

EvoSummer
05-31-2007, 08:45 PM
I weight in at 208 and my goal is to get down to 180. Good luck everyone

Ronto
05-31-2007, 08:53 PM

This was for myself, i was figuring I would get like a shirt or something when I won (kidding kidding, haha) but in all reality, i had no desire to pursue it for the money. I joined before there were prizes even listed, and figured there wouldnt be any prizes just fun.

timsbeefshack
05-31-2007, 08:56 PM
I just joined this site tonight. My older brother toobigfred, is in the contest too. I will make my offficial post in a little bit. Stop by and check out my bodyspace.

bigboihustle
05-31-2007, 08:57 PM
I just tried that military bodyfat calculation and its pretty acurate. It said i was 32% while 2 weeks ago i was measured at 30%. It seems pretty accurate to me.

roadwarrior9355
05-31-2007, 08:59 PM
Count me in. Sounds like just the motivation I need to get my nutrition plan working. You did say everyone?

Stats
Height: 5' 2" (eyes of blue)
Weight: 235 lbs
BF: 47%
Waist: 47"
Hip: 50.5"
Thigh: 25.25"

6 Month goal: 210lbs @ 37% BF (I am new at this, is this reasonable?)

Short term goal: Not to eat ice cream today

Fair warning - pictures will be posted soon.

On the subject of calipers, I had a fitness assessment before joining the contest. The gym I go to doesn't use calipers any more because there is too much touching. Maybe they are afraid of a lawsuit? If this turns out to be an issue please let me know. As someone who is morbidly obese, other than dunking, there really isn't an accurate measurement is there? All I can do is measure progress. Progress is what I am working for. :-)

timsbeefshack
05-31-2007, 09:08 PM
Ht: 6'3
BF%: 37%
Chest: 49 1/2
Arms: 17
Waist: 51

My goal for this contest is to be at 230 by the end. My Pic is on my bodyspace.

weezyfbaby
05-31-2007, 09:19 PM
im in. thanks for the idea and bb.com for sponsoring it.
stats:
5'10''
weight:165
bf%:15%
waist:35.5"
hip:38"
thigh:24"

goal:to increase strength, get six pack and have less than 10%bf

pictures will be up soon

i have been working on my diet and cutting down since 5-21-07 then i weighed 178 now i weight 165! but i just ate and drank about 4 glasses of water so im bloated gonna weigh in morning and check my bf% and other measurements tom. morning.

Ndeserranno
05-31-2007, 09:52 PM
age 19
bf % ~19
height 6'2"
weight: 195

In six months i wanna finally finish my cutting program and start bulking.

everynewday
05-31-2007, 10:03 PM
I am in. hopefully this will keep my motivation going.

Age - 21
Height - 5'4
Weight - 215
Waist - 38"
Goal - To be down to 160 pounds.

I will post pix eventually.

TheKansan
06-01-2007, 01:18 AM
You are right. The pictures at the end will probably decide the winner, but posting monthly stats will keep everyone honest and participating throughout the contest. If you have a strong aversion to bf testing. No big deal. I'll make an exception. If everyone is posting weight only, we don't know if they are losing tons of muscle. It is more of a way to help people. That is why I picked body fat as a stat.

How about the The U.S. Navy Circumference Method?

Here is a good link for those buying calipers:

http://www.linear-software.com/online.html

Ok I used the US Navy circumference calculator to calculate my BF%, and for consistency I will do the same from now on. Here is my revised info and my pics are still with my last post.

name: Big Tony
weight: 342.2 pounds
height 6'0"
short term goal: < 300 pounds
waist: 57"
BF: 44%

TheKansan
06-01-2007, 01:24 AM

Don't think we are doing it for the prize, especially when I joined the contest before there was a prize and I am participating in another contest where there is no prize. Also I was losing fat for 5 months before I even entered any contest.

kenpodragon
06-01-2007, 05:28 AM
Stats - pictures to be posted later.

H: 182cm
W: 90.95
BF: 15.1% (Average measurement using the bio-impedance device and the skin calipers)
Goal: <82kg <10%BF

And a link to my log:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=39704201#post39704201

Again, pictures shortly (like tomorrow) to follow

orellanaoa
06-01-2007, 06:47 AM
I'm a lab geek and my bro is a drill sgt, i whip his ass regularly,

no offense to our military, but they need to bulk up like our boy oscar is in the process of doing, bc the way they train they can run for days, do pushups and situps, but put them in front of a guy who out weighs them by 100lbs and they have trouble, with the right tactics and stuff they can attemp to submit someone, but i'm shocked at how many of my friends who come back from basic who are in great shape still can't handle this beast!!! lol

Never Compare someone with Army trianing to Marine Training, you should know better, but good point on the size of military people but we have strict weight and height but our training is different, in the Marines we have a Martial arts program, in the Marines we train to kill and die not to survive My small size was the reason for my transformation so I am breaking some rules here.,(I hope you were reffering to me when you said "Oscar) Anyways I am glad to see that some of you have notice my post and are stepping up to the challenge, I think I just gave you all another reason to be motivated.

Just to add I dont think it matters if I am Marine or Not, also size really doesn't matter when it comes to a braw with someone, its all about how quick you can move and if you are hitting in the right places, I got into a fight with some Navy cat the other day at the BBall court about 5'9 225 (Big guy) but his mistake was trying to hug me around my waist and run towards the fence (I didn't see a point in that) but when I was against the fence I need (<-- spellcheck) him and busted his nose so there I won, because he wanted to hug me.

Cawiau, I am bringing it bro I am going to sick on you like white on rice, if I have to I will come to the dirty Jerz to workout with you.

thundergut
06-01-2007, 07:16 AM
The only reward I need is the one I get at the end...the reward of slipping into size 36 pants again! :)

heathershubby
06-01-2007, 07:28 AM
I have to work out body fat will calc and then I will post all stats BRB

dnborycz
06-01-2007, 07:31 AM
Hey guys, great to see everyone who's getting involved in the contest, I can't wait to see how everyone changes over the 6 months, and you're all getting me pumped to push myself harder. Best of luck, and especially to guys going for their first big weight loss.

heathershubby
06-01-2007, 07:36 AM
I just happen to start the new diet I created this will be fun heres the tale of the tape ;)

It's more of a horror story then a tale.

Hieght 5' 11"
Weight June 1st 443lbs
waist 70"
chest 60"
Arms 20"
hips 36.5"
Thighs 36"
calves 19"
forearms 12.5"
Shoulders 64"
Neck 20"

Navy method puts me at 55% B.F.

Here is my diet creation I call it the king and pauper diet

Day 1

1 scoop slim fast and 1.5 cup skim milk
3hrs later
1 scoop protein powder with 1 cup skim milk

3hrs later

3hrs later

3 hrs later

1 can tuna/water with 2 tablespoons kraft light Miricle whip

3hrs later

2 chicken breasts,1 med baked potato,1 cup peas
(only yellow mustard)

Totals= 1800 cals 192g protein, 200g carbs, 23g fat
43%, 45%, 12%

Day 2

Rules

Fat less then 30% of cals
At least 200g of protein
At least 2800cals up to 3000cals

GOOD LUCK ALL

cawiau
06-01-2007, 08:01 AM
The only reward I need is the one I get at the end...the reward of slipping into size 36 pants again! :)

I am going for a size 32-34

cawiau
06-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Cawiau, I am bringing it bro I am going to sick on you like white on rice, if I have to I will come to the dirty Jerz to workout with you.

Is that a promise? ;)
No worry, I am ready to kick some ass

orellanaoa
06-01-2007, 08:22 AM
I just happen to start the new diet I created this will be fun heres the tale of the tape ;)

It's more of a horror story then a tale.

Hieght 5' 11"
Weight June 1st 443lbs
waist 70"
chest 60"
Arms 20"
hips 36.5"
Thighs 36"
calves 19"
forearms 12.5"
Shoulders 64"
Neck 20"

Navy method puts me at 55% B.F.

Here is my diet creation I call it the king and pauper diet

Day 1

3hrs later

3hrs later

3hrs later

3 hrs later

3hrs later

(only yellow mustard)

43%, 45%, 12%

Day 2

Rules

Fat less then 30% of cals
At least 200g of protein

GOOD LUCK ALL

Hey man Just woundering how you are going to survive on 1800 cals, my suggestion is drop all them powder meals for eggs, meat, chicken, and fish they will probably be more healthier, and filling. I mean I'm not sure where you are getting your diet from but I'm just trying to help, you have 6 months why not drop calories every week from your maintenence, then your current diet that looks like you are going to eat like a runway model, IMO it looks like your diet is a set up for failure, but to each his own, Good luck.

SkinnyDip
06-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Starting Stats

Chest- 41"
Thigh- 27"
Waist- 38.75"
Belly Button- 39.5" may need to recheck this one

Weight- this morning 218

Will have bodyfat measurements soon.

p0opstlnksal0t
06-01-2007, 08:48 AM
CHECKING IN:

current pic
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/p0opstinksal0t/IMG00103.jpg
sorry yall are gonna have to put up with the crappy phone pics, lol!

stats:
221lbs
21-22%bf
short term goals lose roughly 1% bf per week

instead of posting meals, i think i will post screeners of my daily fitday breakdown.

will try to get a new pic up every week or two.

good luck pimps!

heathershubby
06-01-2007, 08:49 AM
Hey man Just woundering how you are going to survive on 1800 cals, my suggestion is drop all them powder meals for eggs, meat, chicken, and fish they will probably be more healthier, and filling. I mean I'm not sure where you are getting your diet from but I'm just trying to help, you have 6 months why not drop calories every week from your maintenence, then your current diet that looks like you are going to eat like a runway model, IMO it looks like your diet is a set up for failure, but to each his own, Good luck.

read the whole plan bro. I only eat 1800 cals on off days my workout days is 2800 to 3000 cals I have been dropping from maintenence for a while now. I will be substituting real foods for the shakes ect as time goes on for sure. There is no food or shakes in stone for this plan. It can be (and will be) replaced by real food when I want its the micros that are important getting enough protein to stave off catabolization and enough carbs at the proper intervals (every three hours) to keeep my body from going into the muscles for glycogen.

Thanks for your comments though I know they are ment to help and I am not trying to be dissmissive. I am posting the answers to the questions and comments like this that I expected to get in my logs. I am 443lbs and looking to lose fat as my #1 priority right now. Gainning and or maintaining muscle is a secondary priority for ME. I know this does not sit well with some people but that is the situation. I think with 192g of protien and 200g of carbs and up to 3000 cals every second day I will be far from starving my body of good nutrition.

Thanks again though.

p.s. my true maintenence als is 3000 to 3400 with my current activity level. I spent an entire month using fitday to make sure of this I started with what they said and kept exact records so I would know what I was looking at. This is with the rules I enclude for day 2 or Mon, Wed and Fri

p0opstlnksal0t
06-01-2007, 08:49 AM
I am going for a size 32-34

damn bro, i see your under 300....

nice!

trey

p0opstlnksal0t
06-01-2007, 08:53 AM
read the whole plan bro. I only eat 1800 cals on off days my workout days is 2800 to 3000 cals I have been dropping from maintenence for a while now. I will be substituting real foods for the shakes ect as time goes on for sure. There is no food or shakes in stone for this plan. It can be (and will be) replaced by real food when I want its the micros that are important getting enough protein to stave off catabolization and enough carbs at the proper intervals (every three hours) to keeep my body from going into the muscles for glycogen.

Thanks for your comments though I know they are ment to help and I am not trying to be dissmissive. I am posting the answers to the questions and comments like this that I expected to get in my logs. I am 443lbs and looking to lose fat as my #1 priority right now. Gainning and or maintaining muscle is a secondary priority for ME. I know this does not sit well with some people but that is the situation. I think with 192g of protien and 200g of carbs and up to 3000 cals every second day I will be far from starving my body of good nutrition.

Thanks again though.

bro that sounds decent to me.... i have a buddy that trains female figure competitors, and he does a pretty similar type meal plan for the girls. he really knows his ****. its sort of a carb cycle type diet though, and on the low days, the girls eat almost no carbs.

orellanaoa
06-01-2007, 09:00 AM

Thanks again though.

p.s. my true maintenence als is 3000 to 3400 with my current activity level. I spent an entire month using fitday to make sure of this I started with what they said and kept exact records so I would know what I was looking at. This is with the rules I enclude for day 2 or Mon, Wed and Fri

Hubby, sounds good man I just care about people making the right choices instead of wasting their time with sh*ty diets. Maybe next time I will pay more attention to detail and read carefully, anyways once again good luck and keep charging.

cawiau
06-01-2007, 09:01 AM
damn bro, i see your under 300....
nice!
trey

Thanks, but I an a long way from my goal.... :(
Will get there one day though ;)

cawiau
06-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Hubby, sounds good man I just care about people making the right choices instead of wasting their time with sh*ty diets. Maybe next time I will pay more attention to detail and read carefully, anyways once again good luck and keep charging.

The Drilled Sergeant is getting is behind drilled :D

Just joking ;)

p0opstlnksal0t
06-01-2007, 09:30 AM
todays meals: will prolly add some oats into my PWO shake to get carbs up for the day.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/p0opstinksal0t/fitday060107.jpg

oh ya, the *.3 of the whole egg, is to account for the egg i mixed into the my tuna salad.

chrispure
06-01-2007, 09:55 AM
Here are my starting stats:

ht: 6,2
weight: 183lbs
BF%: ~15%

goal = less then 10%BF + a bit more muscle.

*going to update with pics and more info when i get home.

GettingCut2006
06-01-2007, 10:07 AM
I will post my stats on Monday. I will be fasting all weekend so there will be no workout or diet. I will begin on Monday with the posting.

heathershubby
06-01-2007, 10:26 AM
bro that sounds decent to me.... i have a buddy that trains female figure competitors, and he does a pretty similar type meal plan for the girls. he really knows his ****. its sort of a carb cycle type diet though, and on the low days, the girls eat almost no carbs.

yeah that is what kinda got me thinking about this way back it the day the plan I was on matched output to input.

I thought on days where I am not doing anything I can make a good dent in the fat stores through diet.

heathershubby
06-01-2007, 10:30 AM

I have read many of your posts and I know where your comming from. Thats why I did the FAQ post to kind of expalain stuff. I knew you were only trying to be helpful and I have the same feeling 1800 cals as a daily plan is not enough and things like the V diet and Keto diets scare the hell out of me by how they change the way the body works.

In my thread I had more time to explain myself out here I didn't thats why I thanked you cause I knew you meant well bro

as a matter of fact repped :)

stewart3860
06-01-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm in.

hydrogen13
06-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Im in

hight 5'11
Weight 229 lbs
waist 45' <--- WOW, i knew i was big, but didnt think i was that big, HUGE wakeup call
chest 44'
quads 27'
calves 16.5'
neck 18'
Body Fat %: 30% According to http://www.he.net/~zone/prothd2.html ( ordering calipers)

Long Term Goal: 180lbs, 13% Body Fat

Short Term Goal: 218 lbs July 1st 2007

Pics up soon.

orellanaoa
06-01-2007, 11:50 AM
I have read many of your posts and I know where your comming from. Thats why I did the FAQ post to kind of expalain stuff. I knew you were only trying to be helpful and I have the same feeling 1800 cals as a daily plan is not enough and things like the V diet and Keto diets scare the hell out of me by how they change the way the body works.

In my thread I had more time to explain myself out here I didn't thats why I thanked you cause I knew you meant well bro

as a matter of fact repped :)

Damn it HH you just put me at 3 rep power, thats like a promotion. I like you already, you can come over to my house and f*ck my sister!

cawiau
06-01-2007, 11:54 AM
Damn it HH you just put me at 3 rep power, thats like a promotion. I like you already, you can come over to my house and f*ck my sister!

WOW!!! strong liking ;)

heathershubby
06-01-2007, 12:13 PM

oh now thats funny lol how many sisters you got I will rep on recharge lol

orellanaoa
06-01-2007, 12:19 PM
oh now thats funny lol how many sisters you got I will rep on recharge lol

Well I got that from "Full Metal Jacket", but I don't have any sister, got 5 brothers but (no homo) and I figured you don't go that way since you have Heather.

cawiau
06-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Well I got that from "Full Metal Jacket", but I don't have any sister, got 5 brothers but (no homo) and I figured you don't go that way since you have Heather.

hey you go, making promises that you can't back up :mad:

Hope you weren't lying about being a drill sergeant for us :)

heathershubby
06-01-2007, 12:27 PM

ok thats it negged on recharge j/k lol

p.s. what do your brothers look like in skirts LMAO

not really allowed to have the sisters anymore because of that damn heather thing either. You know when a guy puts his wife's name in his online handle he is a whipped loser just ask the misc section. :)

TheKansan
06-01-2007, 12:32 PM
sorry yall are gonna have to put up with the crappy phone pics, lol!

You aren't the only one with crappy phone pics. This is the only digital camera I have so everyone will have to get used to it :)

thundergut
06-01-2007, 12:33 PM
p.s. what do your brothers look like in skirts LMAO

Man, bad mental image now, thx...

Just did the Navy Calculator:

Your weight is: 279 pounds
Your sex is: Male
Your Body Fat percentage is: 32
Your Lean Body Mass is: 190 pounds
Your 'Ideal' weight is: 218 pounds
Your activity factor is: 0.93

so my scale gives me 31% BF and the Navy calculator gives me 32%, sounds about right...

cawiau
06-01-2007, 12:37 PM
Your sex is: Male

Don't know why but this just me me lol :D
Like it wasn't obvious.

thundergut
06-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Hmm...guess i'm glad I didn't fk up that portion of the test :P

cawiau
06-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Hmm...guess i'm glad I didn't fk up that portion of the test :P

JEH
06-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Is it too late to get into the competition?

cawiau
06-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Is it too late to get into the competition?

Nope!

cawiau
06-01-2007, 01:44 PM
So we all know that I have decided to take part of this a competition. But I already planned to cut till the end of the year so I could start a mini-bulk from January till the end of April. So, I set my goals for the end of the year at wich time I will start bulking.

Let me know if I am crazy or too ambitious.

June 1rst - June 30th -------------> 15 lbs

July 1rst - July 31rst --------------> 14 lbs

August 1rst - August 31rst -------> 13 lbs

September 1rst - September 30th -> 12 lbs

October 1rst - October 31rst ------> 11 lbs

November 1rst - November 30th --> 10 lbs

December 1rst - December 31rst --> 9 lbs

==================================

Total -----------------------------> 84 lbs

That would mean I will be at ~ 215 lbs starting January 08 where I would start a mini-bulk till the end of April 08. Not sure for the goals than.

What do you guys think? I think I can achieve it, will be hard, but I think I can achieve it :)

Let me know.

p0opstlnksal0t
06-01-2007, 02:08 PM
So we all know that I have decided to take part of this a competition. But I already planned to cut till the end of the year so I could start a mini-bulk from January till the end of April. So, I set my goals for the end of the year at wich time I will start bulking.

That would mean I will be at ~ 215 lbs starting January 08 where I would start a mini-bulk till the end of April 07. Not sure for the goals than.

What do you guys think? I think I can achieve it, will be hard, but I think I can achieve it :)

Let me know.

sounds similar to what i did. except when i bulked i was still losing bodyfat... ya im that good! lol

orellanaoa
06-01-2007, 02:12 PM
hey you go, making promises that you can't back up :mad:

Hope you weren't lying about being a drill sergeant for us :)

Well I can brake that pormise because we don't have Drill Sgts in the MC, we have Drill instructors (big diference, search youtube for some vids) anyway I work for a Recruiting Command and I said I was your Trasformation Drill Instructor.

orellanaoa
06-01-2007, 02:15 PM

That would mean I will be at ~ 215 lbs starting January 08 where I would start a mini-bulk till the end of April 08. Not sure for the goals than.

Let me know.

It will be hard but possible you just got to keep at it even if the numbers don't drop like you expect them to, but I know you are going to be dedicated so make it happen.

cawiau
06-01-2007, 02:17 PM
sounds similar to what i did. except when i bulked i was still losing bodyfat... ya im that good! lol

Now are you challenging me !!! :mad:
Wait till January 08 and I will take you up on that offer ;)

cawiau
06-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Well I can brake that pormise because we don't have Drill Sgts in the MC, we have Drill instructors (big diference, search youtube for some vids) anyway I work for a Recruiting Command and I said I was your Trasformation Drill Instructor.

OK, Sir!!!
Ready for your commands Instrustor Orellanaoa!!!
I can take anything you write!! :D

cawiau
06-01-2007, 02:21 PM
It will be hard but possible you just got to keep at it even if the numbers don't drop like you expect them to, but I know you are going to be dedicated so make it happen.

Thanks. As long as the Drill Instructor keep on drilling I shall reach my numbers and not give up.
Sir!!!;)

p0opstlnksal0t
06-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Now are you challenging me !!! :mad:
Wait till January 08 and I will take you up on that offer ;)

your on bro! we'll have a bulk competition, lol.

cawiau
06-01-2007, 02:29 PM
your on bro! we'll have a bulk competition, lol.

No problem! I am definitely up for it.

I will whoopp your behind in this cut competition and give you a second one next year when it is time to bulk.

It's on now.

p0opstlnksal0t
06-01-2007, 02:50 PM
No problem! I am definitely up for it.

I will whoopp your behind in this cut competition and give you a second one next year when it is time to bulk.

It's on now.

talk is cheap... rofl!

i could win this competition with my eyes closed...

lol, j/k

but for real

dochall22
06-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Im in

hight 5'11
Weight 229 lbs
waist 45' <--- WOW, i knew i was big, but didnt think i was that big, HUGE wakeup call
chest 44'
quads 27'
calves 16.5'
neck 18'
Body Fat %: 30% According to http://www.he.net/~zone/prothd2.html ( ordering calipers)

Long Term Goal: 180lbs, 13% Body Fat

Short Term Goal: 218 lbs July 1st 2007

Pics up soon.

hey man, your the closest to my stats so far, i'm 235, at 36% bf, and 5'7 with no shoes on, so we're close. so, that being said, when the final list is set out, YOU might get a PERSONAL CHALLENGE!!! haha, I'm in it to win it, so get to it if you want a chance! good luck!

cawiau
06-01-2007, 03:01 PM
talk is cheap... rofl!

i could win this competition with my eyes closed...

lol, j/k

but for real

Ok, it is on. No more talking about it, just want progress pictures and updated stats from now on.

Ronto
06-01-2007, 03:41 PM
So my goals for the competition are to get down 8-10% bf, then start lean bulking and staying around 8-11%. At the end of November I will see if I need to go onto a small cut (obviously post competition, thanksgiving would actually be the deciding day to cut back down). Because in last week of dec first week of january i'll be in florida for 2 weeks... would really like to have a six pack.

Ideally if the navy site is pretty accurate I need to loss about 20-25 pounds (roughly 185-190). I would like to go to florida around 200@8-10%, i think that would make me look pretty big.

Just so some people know about me, I use to be into lifting 2 years ago, seriously for about 9 months. I was about to start prep for a competition when i had a injury. Now I'm just getting back into the game, and would like to get back into shape. Ideally if everything went right I would love to do a competition next year while i'm still in the teen division for some orginaztions.

Edit: Seriously for 9 months, but on and off ebfore that for 2 years.

weezyfbaby
06-01-2007, 03:44 PM
http://us.f903.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/06_01_07_1726.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=6729_2969448_284973_1493_10100_0_31989_13817 _4102368067&bodyPart=1&filename=06_01_07_1726.jpg&tnef=&YY=912&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=0

http://us.f903.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/06_01_07_1723.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=6595_2937758_284594_1492_30196_0_31988_40229 _2750053553&bodyPart=1&filename=06_01_07_1723.jpg&tnef=&YY=89589&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=1

http://us.f903.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/06_01_07_1736.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=7133_2981043_285352_1489_2348_0_31991_4109_1 972048262&bodyPart=1&filename=06_01_07_1736.jpg&tnef=&YY=27137&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=0

http://us.f903.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/06_01_07_1734.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=7133_2984882_285727_1491_8002_0_31992_11049_ 637720692&bodyPart=1&filename=06_01_07_1734.jpg&tnef=&YY=55837&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=0

http://us.f903.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/06_01_07_1741.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=7469_2994377_286104_1494_17078_0_31997_23860 _3291887943&bodyPart=1&filename=06_01_07_1741.jpg&tnef=&YY=88390&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=0

there are all my photos just go to those links, click on the pic., then click download attachment!

im in. thanks for the idea and bb.com for sponsoring it.
stats:
5'10''
weight:165
bf%:15%
waist:35.5"
hip:38"
thigh:24"

goal:to increase strength, get six pack and have less than 10%bf

Ronto
06-01-2007, 03:46 PM
http://us.f903.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/06_01_07_1726.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=6729_2969448_284973_1493_10100_0_31989_13817 _4102368067&bodyPart=1&filename=06_01_07_1726.jpg&tnef=&YY=912&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=0

http://us.f903.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/06_01_07_1723.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=6595_2937758_284594_1492_30196_0_31988_40229 _2750053553&bodyPart=1&filename=06_01_07_1723.jpg&tnef=&YY=89589&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=1

http://us.f903.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/06_01_07_1736.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=7133_2981043_285352_1489_2348_0_31991_4109_1 972048262&bodyPart=1&filename=06_01_07_1736.jpg&tnef=&YY=27137&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=0

http://us.f903.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/06_01_07_1734.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=7133_2984882_285727_1491_8002_0_31992_11049_ 637720692&bodyPart=1&filename=06_01_07_1734.jpg&tnef=&YY=55837&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=0

http://us.f903.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/06_01_07_1741.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=7469_2994377_286104_1494_17078_0_31997_23860 _3291887943&bodyPart=1&filename=06_01_07_1741.jpg&tnef=&YY=88390&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=0

there are all my photos just go to those links, click on the pic., then click download attachment!

Can't link them through your email bro

weezyfbaby
06-01-2007, 03:49 PM
i dont know how to post pictures???

dochall22
06-01-2007, 03:49 PM
went today for a company physical, and i weighed in at 232.4. This is with boots, jeans, and bob evans breakfast still brewin up a good one! : )

I think once I get home I'll need to weigh myself again and start my stats over before the contest officially begins.

Just curious. To all the skinny-impaired people, whats your biggest food weakness? Whats your worst fat guy story? Here's mine.

When driving home from work, the wife asks "will you stop and get us something from mcdonalds?" Of course I reply, So, I stop and Mcdonalds #1, and get myself a #1, supersize (Bigmac- for you skinny folks). I then proceed home, which is a 35 minute drive, and about 5 minutes from the house I stop and Mcdonalds again, and Order 2 #1s, super sized, one for me and one for her. If you have to ask why i ordered the first one, your not big enough, YES I ATE IT ON THE WAY TO THE OTHER MCDONALDS. I didnt want her to have to watch me eat 2 super sized #1s!!!! How bad is that?

Hotmoltenlava
06-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Hey Guys!

This is starting to get pretty big! There is still time to jump in, you lurkers. I know you are out there.

I'm going to start putting this together tomorrow and will create the official thread with all of the participants, soon after midnight. It will then be closed to additional people. I am going to post the spreadsheet with everyone's stats and goals on my website, so that I can change it more easily. I will put a link in my sig and on the new thread.

Did everyone start busting ass today? I know I did.

P.S........(a rep or two for putting this together would be kinda cool....I'm tired of being "just really nice...+1000")

:D

Have a good one.

Ronto
06-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Did everyone start busting ass today? I know I did.

Today was actually my off day, but I went golfing for two hours instead of doing cardio haha.

dochall22
06-01-2007, 03:55 PM
i'm all repped out dude!

well, i didnt really get to bust ass today like i wanted, wifey insisted i go to the dr. with her instead of working out, then had to go get a physical today for work!!!! So, you lucky s.o.b's are a day ahead of me, but I did find out today I might not be as heavy as I thought, thus, not as high body fat. I'll have an OFFICIAL weight tonight once i do it in the nude!!!!

p0opstlnksal0t
06-01-2007, 05:43 PM
well i weighed in about an hour ago at my gym, and im kinda shocked. ive been hanging around 222lbs-221lbs. then today before i worked out i weighed in at 217lbs. ive been taking massive amounts of water to the dome. im wondering if i need to bump my calories up, im currently taking in about 2100/day. i havnt noticed any loss in strength so i hope i didnt lose too much muscle in the last couple of days... oh well, ill be monitoring myself very closely.

chrispure
06-01-2007, 05:45 PM
ok ill recompile my post and add the pic here:

Height 6,2
Weight 183 lbs
Body fat% ~15%

goal is to get 8-10% then slightly bulk

starting pic:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1646/day1picwq8.jpg

*and no, im not part ape !

jaybo334
06-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Height: 6ft. 3in.
Weight: 364 (as of past Monday)
BF%: 42.07% (using Navy Tape Measurement)
Neck: 21in.
Waist: 60in.
Long term Goal: 300lbs. by Thanksgiving
Short term goal: Loose 12-15lbs. per month

Will update my workout plan and diet in my bodyspace and journal.

dochall22
06-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Good luck, hope you guys dont fight too hard for 2nd place!!!!!

skuZZitude
06-01-2007, 08:10 PM
I will get in on this!

MAY 30/2007

Weight: 300.2lbs
Height: 6'3":
Body Fat: 33% ESTIMATED

GOAL:

Weight: 225lbs
Body Fat: 12%

cawiau
06-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Name : cawiau
Height : 69 inches
Weight : 300 lbs
Abdomen : 48.5 inches
Neck : 17.5 inches
Arms : 17.5 inches
THighs : 34 inches
Calves : 19 inches
Bodyfat : 37% based on http://www.he.net/~zone/prothd2.html

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/125455/progresspic/38013orig.jpg

p0opstlnksal0t
06-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Name : cawiau
Weight : 300 lbs
Abdomen : 48.5 inches
Neck : 17.5 inches
Arms : 17.5 inches
THighs : 34 inches
Calves : 19 inches
Bodyfat : 37% based on http://www.he.net/~zone/prothd2.html

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/125455/progresspic/38013orig.jpg

dude i had your exact build when i started. except i had more fat in my gut and chest. i also had less muscle in my shoulders, and had absolutly no traps.

orellanaoa
06-01-2007, 08:40 PM
went today for a company physical, and i weighed in at 232.4. This is with boots, jeans, and bob evans breakfast still brewin up a good one! : )

I think once I get home I'll need to weigh myself again and start my stats over before the contest officially begins.

Just curious. To all the skinny-impaired people, whats your biggest food weakness? Whats your worst fat guy story? Here's mine.

When driving home from work, the wife asks "will you stop and get us something from mcdonalds?" Of course I reply, So, I stop and Mcdonalds #1, and get myself a #1, supersize (Bigmac- for you skinny folks). I then proceed home, which is a 35 minute drive, and about 5 minutes from the house I stop and Mcdonalds again, and Order 2 #1s, super sized, one for me and one for her. If you have to ask why i ordered the first one, your not big enough, YES I ATE IT ON THE WAY TO THE OTHER MCDONALDS. I didnt want her to have to watch me eat 2 super sized #1s!!!! How bad is that?

Man I can't even remember whens the last time I ate at the MCnasty, and I never could eat more than 1 big mac, but you ate 2 goD! did you eat fries with um too. I thought this contest starts today or whats the deal, is someone going to post all the contestants?

cawiau
06-01-2007, 08:45 PM
dude i had your exact build when i started. except i had more fat in my gut and chest. i also had less muscle in my shoulders, and had absolutly no traps.

What muscle in shoulder?
What traps?
I am all fat bro but thanks for giving me hope.

cawiau
06-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Man I can't even remember whens the last time I ate at the MCnasty, and I never could eat more than 1 big mac, but you ate 2 goD! did you eat fries with um too. I thought this contest starts today or whats the deal...?

You are seriously going to drill us!!
So what can you say about me?

Plain Jane
06-01-2007, 09:29 PM
OK, I'll throw my hat into the ring. Um, I might be starting a few days late, though. Oh, and I don't have a digi-cam. I'm going to the gym tomorrow night and I'll get my weight and bf% then.

cornwallus
06-01-2007, 09:45 PM
im in for the fun of it, I'll post my pics and bf% tomorrow morning my time, :)

lil_how_how
06-01-2007, 09:51 PM

Someone should start a "Hall of Shame" thread for all of us to post our shameful and sad stories of gluttony in :p

My biggest weakness is brownies, and even worse is chocolate icecream with brownies in it. I haven't had any in over a month though and I really haven't craved it at all, and since I cheated about a week ago I haven't had any cravings for anything that's not on my diet. Definately not McDonalds, I didn't even like that place before the diet outside of the breakfast bagles. After eating 96/4 burgers I grill out at home I couldn't imagine eating a fast food burger they just don't compare.

hydrogen13
06-01-2007, 09:57 PM
hey man, your the closest to my stats so far, i'm 235, at 36% bf, and 5'7 with no shoes on, so we're close. so, that being said, when the final list is set out, YOU might get a PERSONAL CHALLENGE!!! haha, I'm in it to win it, so get to it if you want a chance! good luck!

im game

UnderpantsGnome
06-01-2007, 10:00 PM
According to the Navy Method:
Waist = 44.5"
Neck = 16.5"
Height = 6'4"
Your weight is: 267 pounds
Your Body Fat percentage is: 29
Your Lean Body Mass is: 192 pounds
Your 'Ideal' weight is: 220 pounds

Short term goals:
1.5-2lbs / Week
Long term goals:
220ish and 12%+/- BF

I'll be starting back at the gym Monday after being lazy the last few years. I'll probably be looking for food advice, I seem to struggle with that. I played sports all through high school/college/minor league baseball. Got hurt, married, desk job and all of a sudden I went from 200lbs-12%bf and in great shape to a fat slob...

Freddie Beef
06-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Middle of night cravings, and burgerking whoppers. And since I live 30 miles away from the nearest one. All I have to worry about is the midnite cravings, which I think I got whipped. I now eat 1/2 cottage cheese, and 2 tbs peanut butter before bed now.It seems to help;

jaybo334
06-01-2007, 10:27 PM
My biggest weakness is fried chicken, wendy's french fries, and pretty much anything home made by my Grandma! I stay away from KFC and Church's, and do my best to resist the temptation to order anything from Wendy's except their grilled chicken sandwich or the spicy chicken sandwich. Back in the day, I could put down a whole 12pc. family dinner from KFC, including the biscuits and two large sides!

Currently, on my cheat day it's the Billy Baroo at Moe's Grill or some Cheesy Enchilada Hamburger Helper on Corn Chips smothered in spicy salsa and cheese.

skuZZitude
06-01-2007, 10:52 PM
My biggest weakness? Let me put it this way:

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

Whenever I feel like cheating you will often hear me muttering the words "We should order pizza tonight!!!!!" followed by "Wait nevermind bad idea".

Penguin-Slide
06-01-2007, 11:12 PM
I am in on this. Hopefully you will all let me in.

Penguin-Slide
06-01-2007, 11:15 PM
According to the Navy Method:
Waist = 44.5"
Neck = 16.5"
Height = 6'4"
Your weight is: 267 pounds
Your Body Fat percentage is: 29
Your Lean Body Mass is: 192 pounds
Your 'Ideal' weight is: 220 pounds

Short term goals:
1.5-2lbs / Week
Long term goals:
220ish and 12%+/- BF

I'll be starting back at the gym Monday after being lazy the last few years. I'll probably be looking for food advice, I seem to struggle with that. I played sports all through high school/college/minor league baseball. Got hurt, married, desk job and all of a sudden I went from 200lbs-12%bf and in great shape to a fat slob...

I must say we have very identical body's.

6'4"
275 (I go up and down all the time though.)
waist 44

Penguin-Slide
06-01-2007, 11:21 PM

sheesh, I could easily top it.

My mom asked me if I wanted anything from the store, asked for ice cream. She got me a gallon of cookie dough. When she brought it to me, she also gave me 10 bucks for whatever. So I ordered a large pizza. I ate the entire gallon of ice cream, then the pizza came, and I ate an entire large pizza. When my dad got home, he asked whos pizza box it was. I lied and told him I got it like 6 hours earlier, and made 2 meals out of it. made me feel like absolute ****.

dochall22
06-01-2007, 11:26 PM
I'm weak when it comes to food, I cave in way to easily. I've ate a taco bell grande meal on my way home from work, and then ate whatever she cooked for dinner on top of it. I CAN PUT FOOD AWAY FOR A FAMILY IN ONE SITTING!!! I've ate chinese buffet 5 days in one week when i was in college. I used to eat a hot n ready for lunch, and then one for dinner. by myself, along with crazy break. i have horrible late night cravings and i really need to find a way to fix that. my biggest problem right now is working a rotating shift, i work days one week, nights the next then i work midnights, so it's really f'n me up, i dont have any structure right now at all and thats my biggest problem. I could go in the kitchen right now and just start going to town, but i'm not going to!!!

did i mention I love cheeseburgers and fries? THATS A WHOLE NEW STORY!!

and yes i ate the 2-super size fries with the two big macs when i ordered it, and drank two cokes, sometimes i'd get a coke and a sprite! : )

dochall22
06-01-2007, 11:27 PM
sheesh, I could easily top it.

My mom asked me if I wanted anything from the store, asked for ice cream. She got me a gallon of cookie dough. When she brought it to me, she also gave me 10 bucks for whatever. So I ordered a large pizza. I ate the entire gallon of ice cream, then the pizza came, and I ate an entire large pizza. When my dad got home, he asked whos pizza box it was. I lied and told him I got it like 6 hours earlier, and made 2 meals out of it. made me feel like absolute ****.

your my kinda guy!! haha not that way though

Michael Bao
06-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Wow, finally some motivation. Well here's my stats.
Weight : 227.8 lbs
Abdomen : 36 inches
Neck : 16 inches
Arms : 14.5 inches
Thighs : 25 inches
Calves : 18.5 inches
Body fat : 20% based on http://www.he.net/~zone/prothd2.html
Used cawiau's format. Hoping I hit 180 10-15% body fat.

BPMUSCLE
06-02-2007, 12:40 AM
This is a great thread and competition. Just the motivation I needed.
Height: 6ft. 1in.
Weight: 300
Long term Goal: 225lbs. by Thanksgiving
Short term goal: Lose 12lbs. per month

Will update my workout plan and diet in my bodyspace and journal.

heathershubby
06-02-2007, 07:09 AM
OK I weighed in yesterday which was the first day of the contest at 443 lbs like I posted but like I posted thursday was my last cheat day for a couple months so I did it up and I knew I was holding a lot of water and a literal azz load of crap lmao. well I got rid of both since weighing in and today I came in at 440 lbs. SO I am down 3 lbs already lol just kidding I just wanted to get the honest weight out there cause I knew the numbers from yesterday were not real weight.

OH yeah I walked 4k before work today as well it was crazy hard but it is really amazing how fast I am adjusting to walking and able to go farther and farther a lot faster then I thought I would be. NOw I am thinking 5k by then end of next week and everyday for the rest of my life with a few exceptions of course.

EDIT

These pics are a little over a week ago I was 442.5 so right in between yesterday and today.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s8/heathershubby_01/DSCF1173.jpg
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s8/heathershubby_01/DSCF1172.jpg
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s8/heathershubby_01/DSCF1174.jpg

Hotmoltenlava
06-02-2007, 07:58 AM
I thought this contest starts today or whats the deal, is someone going to post all the contestants?

Contest actually started yesterday for working out. I decided to wait until tonight to make the list and close it up.....just to give people that only look at bb.com on the weekends a chance to jump in. The list will be posted some time after midnight tonight. I will then start a new thread with the official list. I need two things to get new people in the contest:

1)Starting stats (height, weight, bodyfat, age)
2)Post your goals for six months

After that, you have to post your weight and body fat monthly in the new thread and post a picture somewhere....either in the thread.....at your bodyspace.....or somewhere else where we can see it. Anyone that doesn't post stats or pics a week after the 1st of every month will be removed from voting, unless you have a good reason.

Have a good one.

heathershubby
06-02-2007, 08:41 AM
Contest actually started yesterday for working out. I decided to wait until tonight to make the list and close it up.....just to give people that only look at bb.com on the weekends a chance to jump in. The list will be posted some time after midnight tonight. I will then start a new thread with the official list. I need two things to get new people in the contest:

After that, you have to post your weight and body fat monthly in the new thread and post a picture somewhere....either in the thread.....at your bodyspace.....or somewhere else where we can see it. Anyone that doesn't post stats or pics a week after the 1st of every month will be removed from voting, unless you have a good reason.

Have a good one.

I don't remember if I posted my goals so I will now lol

In the next 6 months I would like to lose another 30 lbs and get my bench and squat up to 200 lbs.

cawiau
06-02-2007, 08:49 AM

My goals are also in my sig but hey, just to make sure let me post them again

Goals

Freddie Beef
06-02-2007, 10:30 AM
my only question is so I have to have a pic w/out a shirt. Not that it bothers me, I am hardly ever wearing one. I just dont have a shirtless pic, and would rather not use one. Is it mandatory?

cawiau
06-02-2007, 10:42 AM
my only question is so I have to have a pic w/out a shirt. Not that it bothers me, I am hardly ever wearing one. I just dont have a shirtless pic, and would rather not use one. Is it mandatory?

I don't believe it is.

Ronto
06-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Height: 73"
Waist: 37.5"
Weight: 209
Neck: 17"
BF: 19%

Goal: Cut to 8% then start clean bulking
6 mont goal, 195-200 @ 8-10%

alpha_oic
06-02-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm in too!!!!

GDe42
06-02-2007, 11:23 AM
2007 Summer Cutting Contest Stats
June 1st - Starting Date Stats
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 245
BF%: 27
Waist: 44"
Goal: 205

The Director
06-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Forgot to list stats:

Weight -200
Waist-39
Hips- 22 1/2
Bf-25%
--

Goals-

1- Hit 20%
2- Hit 17%
3- Hit 15%
4 Hit 12%
5 Try as hard as I can to hit 10%

pics will be posted on bodyspace sometime this week, and updated.

Freddie Beef
06-02-2007, 11:46 AM
I don't believe it is.

GRooooooovy

p0opstlnksal0t
06-02-2007, 12:01 PM
alright yall, its the beginning of a new day. i know its saturday and the temptations are gonna be high to cheat.... DONT GIVE IN MY BROTHERS.... be strong.

last night i ended up dropping a keg party at my house, i feel so good cause i didnt have 1 drink, and i didnt cheat once while everyone arond me was gorging on fast food, and pizza.

boutta post up todays meals, and go hit the gym hard!

orellanaoa
06-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Although I would like to jump in this contest with all of you I am already doing the OBF summer classic. But I see alot of motivation in this thread I like to see people change there way of life and overall health. I know you will all do a good job, sh!t its 6 months who couldn't, anyways I will not be bugging any of you anymore because I kinda feel like I might distract your motivation, pffff... that was just a joke I am still going to be all over this freaking thread. Good luck to all the contestants and remember 1 cheat meal could mean the difference from losing 1 pound.

orellanaoa
06-02-2007, 12:14 PM
You are seriously going to drill us!!
So what can you say about me?

What can I say about you? well we have a lot of work son...... whats your diet, workout, and cardio going to look like if I may ask.

heathershubby
06-02-2007, 12:30 PM
All I am going to say is I got third in the fall contest and I don't plan on going backwords. So that only leaves Second or First. Bring your A game boys and girls were going to need it :)

Ok I am going to put all three major parts of my program together in this post I hope it works lol.

Part #1

Diet

(real food can be substituted here but macros must fit)

3hrs later

3hrs later

3hrs later

3 hrs later

3hrs later

(only yellow mustard)

43%, 45%, 12%

Day 2

Rules

Fat less then 30% of cals (try for less then 20% on most days)
At least 200g of protein

Also daily taking
Fish oil caps
one a day mens
vitamin e , c and b complexes

p.s. for the last 3 weeks or 2.5 I have been finishing off the venom lean stack from **** that I had. I will be done it by the end of next week. I will then take a couple weeks to clear out my system.

And in July I will be using a couple products I won from control lab in the fall fat loss transformation contest.

Part 2

Cardio

Ok I will still be doing my Wii test and min 30 min workout ;)

but my real cardio is my morning walks by the end of next week I will be up to 5k a day everyday. The great thing about only being able to walk is I can do it everyday.

I also have a ****moter and my goal is 10000 steps a day but that is no problem as the 5k's give me almos 8000 steps alone.

Part 3

Weight training

This is what I will be starting at ie/aiming for starting next week

Mon and Fri

Bench 135 lbs / 8to10, 135 lbs / 8to10, 135 lbs / 8to10

Squat 95lbs / 8to10, 95 lbs / 8to10, 95 lbs / 8to10,

Wed

Barbell Rows 65 lbs / 8to10, 65 lbs / 8to10, 65 lbs / 8to10
Military Press 65 lbs / 8to10, 65 lbs / 8to10, 65 lbs / 8to10
Barbell Curls 50 lbs / 8to10, 50 lbs / 8to10, 50 lbs / 8to10
Lateral Pulldowns 80 lbs / 8to10, 80 lbs / 8to10, 80 lbs / 8to10

P.S. I took 3rd in the Fall Contest I will be shooting for second or first this time boys and girls I don't want to be moving backwords anymore :)

p0opstlnksal0t
06-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Ok I will still be doing my Wii test and min 30 min workout ;)

ive been thinking about getting one of those, it looks pretty fun. and it would be a good way to burn off energy, instead of laying around when im not at the gym, lol.

todays food intake:

i used 2% instead of skim on the fitday, so i give my self a little leeway to add some carbs later.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/p0opstinksal0t/FITDAY060207.jpg

dochall22
06-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Have any of you guys tried this as a workout option? By buddies wife lost 45 pounds after she had her baby and is now smaller than she ever has been as a "woman". She looks better now than she did as a cheerleader in high school, all she has done is DDR and not even changed her diet. I bought it a few days ago and can already tell it's a good cardio source. thats another option if you get bored with your regular cardio

p0opstlnksal0t
06-02-2007, 01:45 PM
what is ddr?

dochall22
06-02-2007, 01:47 PM
hey, updated my weight in my sig, i'm only 227!! I was weighing myself here at work with boots and full get up on, and never had scales at home that were worth using, go some new ones and now I can keep a better record of it, good luck guys lets get this thing off to a great start, i should have my membership here at the company gym sometime this month, and once that goes through you guys are def in for some serious problems!!! Until then consider it a slight headstart!! (doesnt mean I'm not going to be doing anything, just not as much access to weights)

dochall22
06-02-2007, 01:54 PM
what is ddr?

Dance Dance Revolution. It's a playstation 2 game, that comes with a mat that has squares on it and you just follow the screen prompts to keep up with the game. have you ever seen the kids at the game room jumpin around on a game to some funky music? thats it! it works, and you dont even realize how much work your doing and my calves hurt like hell afterwards

TheKansan
06-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Here is my plan, in case anyone cares

2700 calories a day
3 meals and 2/3 snacks a day
200-250g protein
M-W-F Rippetoes Starting Strength
7 days a week at least 30 minutes cardio
1+ gallons water a day

Supplements:
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Six Star Protein Powder
Six Star Creatine powder

I have already lost over 130 pounds, and I have a long way to go and whether I win or not, this transformation is happening.

psalms66
06-02-2007, 02:31 PM
I just started my keto diet but now I'm sick. just my luck

cornwallus
06-02-2007, 04:21 PM

Have a good one.

1)Starting stats (6ft, 230.6, 24.6%, 22)
2)Under 210lbs, long term about 195lbs

I'll be taking pics tomorrow

new2lifting
06-02-2007, 05:18 PM
count me in

I need something to keep me motivated

STEADY
06-02-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm in (if it's not too late). I'll provide pics on June 5th (my computer should be fixed by then). I'll also update my sig with my goals. But basically I want to hit 10 - 12% BF and measure 32" across the navel. I am another one that just finished up the last 5 month cutting contest.

Male, 5' 10"
178lbs, 34 1/4" across navel measurement

Good luck everyone...

I'll update bodyspace and provide more stats on June 5th if that is ok...

TheKansan
06-02-2007, 05:52 PM
My biggest weakness? Let me put it this way:

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

Whenever I feel like cheating you will often hear me muttering the words "We should order pizza tonight!!!!!" followed by "Wait nevermind bad idea".

I like pizza, but it isn't my biggest weakness. My biggest weakness is soda. I haven't had a soda in over 6 months, but I love the stuff to death. It takes self control that is unimaginable to resist the temptation of even diet soda.

Hotmoltenlava
06-02-2007, 05:55 PM
count me in

I need something to keep me motivated

Thanks for joining, New2lifting. Now I can return the favor for you hosting the last one. It definitely helped me.

Down to business.......I am starting the list. We currently have 55 people signed up. I have a few that haven't posted stats yet, but have said they are jumping in. There are a few that have said they want in, but can't post stats for a few days, for various reasons. Other than that few, everyone is cool. I will have the sheet posted after midnight in a new thread.

There is still time to jump in, you lurkers!.....:D

Have a good night, guys (sadly, no ladies have joined).

Hotmoltenlava

cornwallus
06-02-2007, 06:25 PM
I like pizza, but it isn't my biggest weakness. My biggest weakness is soda. I haven't had a soda in over 6 months, but I love the stuff to death. It takes self control that is unimaginable to resist the temptation of even diet soda.

are there any major reasons why your not consuming diet soda mate?, I have cut from 411 to 230 with drinking heaps of the stuff, I would go insane without it

roadwarrior9355
06-02-2007, 06:37 PM

Actually, I believe that for some of us it is mandatory that we wear a shirt, at least in the front veiw pictures. I did. My pictures are on my profile now for those of you brave enough or fool hardy enough to check them out. lol

roadwarrior9355
06-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Have a good night, guys (sadly, no ladies have joined).

Hotmoltenlava

Including myself and plain jane I count two. Am I missing something?

dochall22
06-02-2007, 06:50 PM
HOTMOLTEN - we got some ladies up in here!!!!

p0opstlnksal0t
06-02-2007, 07:37 PM
just put my tape measure stats into my sig.

stewart3860
06-02-2007, 07:39 PM
I am 18.4% body fat, and want to get down to 10% or under by the end of the summer to compete in a figure competition.

Anyone know if there are different dietary requirements for women to lose fat?

I know it takes more effort for women to lose fat...apparently our bodies are designed to keep a certain amount of fat for future child-bearing.

I was told to eat a diet of 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fat. Is that right? Isn't that a lot of fat?

Starting Body Fat - 18.4% Starting Weight - 137 lbs
Goal by July 30 - less than 10% Goal Weight - 120 lbs

dochall22
06-02-2007, 08:35 PM
I am 18.4% body fat, and want to get down to 10% or under by the end of the summer to compete in a figure competition.

Anyone know if there are different dietary requirements for women to lose fat?

I know it takes more effort for women to lose fat...apparently our bodies are designed to keep a certain amount of fat for future child-bearing.

I was told to eat a diet of 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fat. Is that right? Isn't that a lot of fat?

Starting Body Fat - 18.4% Starting Weight - 137 lbs
Goal by July 30 - less than 10% Goal Weight - 120 lbs

Women are allowed, just some pics up and your official stats, just make sure ol HOTMOLTEN gets ahold of 'em before he closes the door on this shindig.

5'6" - 137 - and you wanna lose 17 pounds and 8+%BF? That'll look nice!

MilesAway
06-02-2007, 09:24 PM
I'd like to join, but am currently lacking calipers as well as accurate measurements, not to mention a picture.

I do have a current weight though.
5'2", 136lbs

Should I post my goals here or in my log thread (which I will be starting up shortly)?

Goal: Ideally, 120lbs, not sure of the bf%, depends what I measure at now. 13% sounds good though.

Note: I'm not in this for BB, I'm a goalie (ice hockey) and training strictly for that.

Hotmoltenlava
06-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Including myself and plain jane I count two. Am I missing something?

WHOA! My mistake. I saw the name plain jane, but didn't make the connection......and the name roadwarrior sounded masculine (and your avatar picture is from a looooooong ways off). I love women. Ask my wife. No offense intended....<backpeddling>...I'm one of the good guys....:D

Back to business. I have the list done. The contest is officially closed! There are several people that said they are in, but have question marks on the items that they didn't list. Please take a look and let me know the info, for those of you with question marks. If anything is inaccurate, also let me know. I DEFINITELY NEED GOALS & STARTING WEIGHT for the contest. You don't have to give me bodyfat, but it would be helpful. The navy test is really easy....or get one done at a gym. The reason I am asking for body fat is that people don't know how much muscle they are losing if they are just looking at the scale. You could lose 5 pounds a week, but that is not good if 3 of it was muscle! Just trying to help. Anyway.....here is the list. I will create a new thread, once I get some more blanks filled and question marks answered. It is an attached word document. Everyone has word, right? If not, I plan to post the final document on my website and will create a pdf, if you would prefer. I can't just post it in the thread, cause the format gets messy.

Have a good one!

Michael Bao
06-02-2007, 11:24 PM
Bleh, everyone has their meals and plans all planned out. I guess I won't win but I'll still use this as motivation :).

The Director
06-03-2007, 01:26 AM
sorry...

Filmmaker: Age 20. And my 6 month goal is 10%. and weight is actually 200 now. lol

josh0899
06-03-2007, 03:54 AM
the contest 3 months? june1 -> september 1?
I'll join up also. ill be starting today

I've been loosing weight for the last 5 months.

currently gone from 379 lbs to 330 lbs
lost 49 lbs

height 183 cm or 6 ft
weight 230 lb
age 21
body fat % 23-25%

goals:
180 lbs by December 2007
then bulk mass to 200 lbs by March 2008
then cut back to 180 lbs by June 2008

current diet
40/40/20 protein carbs fat

2000-2500 calories per day

workouts
Monday chest tris forearms abs
Tuesday hit running cardio am
Wednesday bis back shoulders lats abs
Thursday hit elliptical cardio am
Friday legs abs chest
Saturday hit bike cardio am
Sunday rest/cheat day 500 more calories

Freddie Beef
06-03-2007, 04:02 AM
Hey hotmoltenlava, that document has my 6 month goal as 373....that is my JUly 4th goal. My 6 month goal is 330.

Hotmoltenlava
06-03-2007, 08:47 AM
the contest 3 months? june1 -> september 1?
I'll join up also. ill be starting today

I've been loosing weight for the last 5 months.

currently gone from 379 lbs to 330 lbs
lost 49 lbs

height 183 cm or 6 ft
weight 230 lb
age 21
body fat % 23-25%

goals:
180 lbs by December 2007
then bulk mass to 200 lbs by March 2008
then cut back to 180 lbs by June 2008

current diet
40/40/20 protein carbs fat

2000-2500 calories per day

workouts
Monday chest tris forearms abs
Tuesday hit running cardio am
Wednesday bis back shoulders lats abs
Thursday hit elliptical cardio am
Friday legs abs chest
Saturday hit bike cardio am
Sunday rest/cheat day 500 more calories

Technically, it wasn't 12PM in Australia yet, so I will let you in....:D. This is a six month contest. You still want in? Please read the thread, so you know the rules.

Have a good one.

Hotmoltenlava
06-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Hey All,

I just created the new thread. You can still post here if you like, but the new one is where you should post your monthly stats and pics. Please take a look at the list and give me info where there are question marks. When the document is completed, I will repost it and will place it on my website for easier viewing.

Have a good one.