PDA

View Full Version : Only 4 of the 6 !!!

Judd
11-26-2001, 04:54 AM
Me too guys, I can only get 4 of the six to show in my abs. That is quite the improvement from where I was. I've learned to balance adding mass and keeping the waist size down to about 34. I too have thought about lypo in just the "fat patch" area as I call it. That part of the belly that likes to hang over the belt but when you stand up it barely sticks out right. I'm with you on it. So is Yohimbe the answer? I usually just do 30 min of cardio, 5 days a week in the morning on a stationary bike. I use no weight loss supplement. So where does the Yohimbe fit in? How should it be applied, before/after cardio? What is the best brand/type of Yohimbe? I've seen that is is added in lots of supplements. Your thoughts?

Well after a little research it turns out that Yohimbe is quite dangerous and you have to be very careful while using it. Tons of side effects. Plus, not too many studies have turned up signifiant results in fat loss from Yohimbe. If anyone has heard any thing different please let me know.

drew
11-26-2001, 05:12 PM
Yohimbine is definitely not your best bet when it comes to fat burning.

If you want to get a little leaner to see those abs, the main thing you need to look at is diet. Some people can get ripped up with NO cardio all because they know how to manipulate their diet. No amount of ECA or cardio will help with a shady diet.