PDA

View Full Version : My story..

matt855
05-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Ok, I thought I wanted to try bulking, but then I decided that I thought I looked good at 170lbs. My goals are too be in "good shape" yet have that 6 pack going. I figure, if i still continue to eat right everyday, do the proper worksout, and do some good cardio here in there.. i'll be at what I'm going for. Do you guys believe you can get the whole good chest / six pack by just doing what I said ? Eating right and training hard should get me to where I'm going, but my real question is will I still have to cut down to achieve a 6 pack? I'm going to prolly stick with no xplode / whey protein as my supplements. Lemme know what you think! :)

PatMac
05-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Yes, you can - just hit the gym hard and follow proper nutrition and in time you will reach your goals

kazman32
05-29-2007, 07:01 PM
Yes, you can - just hit the gym hard and follow proper nutrition and in time you will reach your goals

good advice, train your abs to develop them and when your bodyfat is low, your 6 pack will be there.

BabyBodybuilder
05-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Ok, I thought I wanted to try bulking, but then I decided that I thought I looked good at 170lbs. My goals are too be in "good shape" yet have that 6 pack going. I figure, if i still continue to eat right everyday, do the proper worksout, and do some good cardio here in there.. i'll be at what I'm going for. Do you guys believe you can get the whole good chest / six pack by just doing what I said ? Eating right and training hard should get me to where I'm going, but my real question is will I still have to cut down to achieve a 6 pack? I'm going to prolly stick with no xplode / whey protein as my supplements. Lemme know what you think! :)

Looks like a common case of the "Pretty-Boy Ab Phobia".. Sigh*, Your abs will be there when you cut! Just do the damn bulk, get big, then cut back down :D