05-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Allright, I'll be starting my first HIIT workout tomorrow

Weight: 174
Height: 5'10
Bench- 145
Squat- 210
Deadlift-245

Supplements:
Just bought White Flood and Purple Wraath (should be coming next week)
Fish Oil
NOW ADAM (Coming next week also)
ON Whey Protein
Green Mag
ON Casein

Workout-

Sunday- Off, maybe dso something like plyos if i want
Monday- Squats then Cleans Then Pullups (weighted if possible) 1x8 of skulls and curls
Tuesday- Lower body plyos
Wednesday- Deads then bench then military, plus 2X5 of skullcrushers and curls
Thurs- Upper Body Plyos
fri- Same as Monday
Saturday- Off unless i feel i wasnt readdy for my Fri workout and i do it Saturday

Food:

Pre-WO lifting: 3 Eggs
Pre WO HIIT cardio: On Whey shake, Almonds, Purple Waath
Post-workout lifting: Tuna, leftovers
Post WO Cardio: 2-3 eggs, oatmeal
Snacks: Oats, almonds, Green Tea
Lunch: Meats such as roast beef
Dinner: Some veggies, what my parents have unless its unhealthy
Bed time: Cottage Cheese or ON Casein

The goal of this phase is not only to lose fat and get lean but also learn some of the things i'll be doing later i nthe summer such as cleans and plyos. I'm looking to get the hang of them witht he form. I'm looking to lose 15 LBS in 2 months.

Last time I did the cut phase: Late Nov, 26 2006-Jan, 5 2007

Result: Lost 8 1/2 LBS in that 5 weeks.

PW, ON Whey, and almonds for my pre workout snack in the morning. I'll give my day by day on cardio only, not my lifts although preiodically I'll give info on how my lifts are going (up, down, standstill) This log is also for those who think running early in the morning will eat muscle (even with a snack)

SFreppinitbig
05-23-2007, 08:28 PM
HIIT Day 1

Supps: On Whey, Purple Wraath

Time: 6:50 AM- 7:15 AM (5 min stretch)

Thoughts: Overall went well, my chest had some pain but that's probably just me starting to run again. No shin splints with my Brooks Beast, they are awesome shoes. I'll be goin to the gym 2m and then run Fri Morning.

SFreppinitbig
05-25-2007, 03:57 PM
Day Two of my HIIT Cardio:

Supps: ON Whey

It went well, was smoother than before. My lifts arent going down yet. Solid day but a little tired since i got about 7:15 of sleep.

SFreppinitbig
05-30-2007, 08:32 PM
memorial weekend, terrible dieting, gained 2 pounds in 4 days. I had fun thougg. Today, I had HIIT, was tired in the morning so i slept in, did it at 5 PM today instead. Wasn't as intense, just trying to get worked in from the long weekend.

Food Today

8AM: 2 Eggs, 1 wheat bread, 3 eggwhites, 2% Milk, water

11 AM: Almonds and water

1 PM: Spicy chicken, no bread just as every lunch. and water

1:45: Almonds, water

4:30: Pre cardio: ON Whey, Almonds, water

6:15: PWO, Spaghetti (Fast digesting, good spike)

9:30: Cottage Cheese

Diet day: B-, could have had some more solid meals, can't wait till school is over.

SFreppinitbig
06-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Todays weigh in: 175

That's 1 less pound from my Wednesday morning weigh in. I'm guessing half ppound fat and half water. I started out at 174.5 last week but gained a pound and a half over memorial.

This mornings run was great. Was a solid workout, had some flaws in my HIIT but overall pretty good. One thign i noticed tho that later in the day a muscle was getting tight. I was at school and when i sat for a while it'd get tight and hard to walk. It was my right leg, kind of where the tibia or soleus was. Anyways, i guess its a pulled muscle, i've never experienced it.

My Diet Today:

Pre Cardio 6:45: On Whey, almonds

PWO 7:30: 3 Eggs whites, 2 yolks

11:30: Almonds, bottle of water

2:00: Almonds, some chicken

3:15: some Mac n Cheese (Guilty!)

And I'll probably have some chicken CC, tonight before my SATs 2M morning. It seems I'm talking to myself and may be losing confidence inmy log, any feedback would be great!

SFreppinitbig
06-04-2007, 04:27 PM
My Supplements came in the mail, unfortunately my mai lcame at 1 PM and i had my HIIT at 6:45 this morning.

Strong performance by me today, actually, the workout was 2 minutes quicker which probably is showing that I am starting to sprint more and less resting/walking.

I'll weigh in 2m morning. I'll be using my PW with ON Whey and almonds on Wed morning.

Todays Diet:

6:30 Pre Cardio: On Whey, almonds

7:35 post Cardio: 2 whole eggs, 1 egg white, 1 wheat bread. Drink: 1 20 oz agua and cranberry juice.

11:00: Almonds, water

12:30: Spicy chicken, no bread

4:00: already baked beans (canned) (not bad macros, just high in sodium)

7:00: Chciken, we'll see what else my fam makes

10:00: Cottage Cheese

yioti
06-04-2007, 05:07 PM
dude....your not eating nearly enough.....read the stickies and almonds buy themselves is not a meal. niether is baked beans or chicken buy itself.

SFreppinitbig
06-04-2007, 06:19 PM
I try but its just hard to sneak anything else in class.

yioti
06-04-2007, 10:13 PM
^^^well if you want a serious body man you need to get serious with your diet. read the sticky's they will tell you what to do.

im not trying to be rude but you started a log in the losing fat section and thats what you want to do....lose fat. What your doing is going to put your body into starvation mode. You need to calculate your maintenance calories, calculate them with a deficit and follow it. you won't be able to lose weight any other way. your body also reguires nutrients from different sources like fruits/veggies/nuts/meats/CARBS etc.

carbs feed brain and liver function so thier very important. do what you can to eat in class, i precook ALL my meals at the begining of the week, throw them in the freezer, defrost them when its time to eat and them boom ready to eat meals on the go. just by some tupperware containers and hord something in bw classes or a protein bar or SOMETHING. get it done because in order to burn the fat you need to feed the muscle. its that simple so get it done

SFreppinitbig
06-04-2007, 10:33 PM
I know the whole thing of catabolism, believe me, I'm constantly thinking the last time i ate and if ishould do it again I understand, you guys are here to help me and thats what i want. At the same time though, i sit on my ass in school for 7-8 hours a day, jeez wat a wasteof time, and then i'll have HMWK, possibly swim, work. So I'm not burning that many calories. At no point of the day am i starving myself, when my stomach begins to rumble or get discomfort i eat.

yioti
06-04-2007, 10:42 PM
I know the whole thing of catabolism, believe me, I'm constantly thinking the last time i ate and if ishould do it again I understand, you guys are here to help me and thats what i want. At the same time though, i sit on my ass in school for 7-8 hours a day, jeez wat a wasteof time, and then i'll have HMWK, possibly swim, work. So I'm not burning that many calories. At no point of the day am i starving myself, when my stomach begins to rumble or get discomfort i eat.
catabolism? were not even talking about that here. were talking about your not gonna lose a pound man, and if you do it will be mostly muscle. just because you don't feel hungry doens mean your not starving yourself calorie wise. if you think of it most of the foods you eat are high in fiber/protein/fat which are very filling. but your way to low on calories and you will not be eating enough to maintain the muscl eyou have on you know which is your very weapon in the war against fat. this will be the last time i post but your diet is terrible.

SFreppinitbig
06-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Day 14:

It is my offday, well, today is my gym day, just offday for HIIT.

I weighed in at 174, a pound less than last thursdays weigh in.

Supplements: On Whey, White Flood (first day), Green Tea

The white flood was great, gave me more energy.

I think squatting from every workout to every other has really helped, i went up 10 pounds on my squat (partially due to the WF, went from only doing 3 reps of my highest weight to 5 on bench press, and my rows were flawless.

I am taking a review check on my diet, I've got to nip it in the bud.

Todays Diet:

7:30: Bowl of Oatmeal, 2 eggs, milk, green tea.

10:30: Cheated, had a poptart, had some oats, not a whole lot

12:15: Tuna sandwich, pre workout, GM, WF, Green Tea

PWO: Oats, beef, and chicken

7:00: Organic ehole what Fetteccini

10:00: Cottage Cheese

I'll start using fitday when I'm odne with finals in school.

SFreppinitbig
06-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Today was my first of PW. I used a sample about 2 weeks ago and could really feel a tingle, today i didn't feel a strong one. Still did allright. My HIIT was 45 seconds faster than Mondays so i am progressing. I'm feeling skinnier, at least in my stomach. I also feel my arms are seeming to get more cut, like my triceps.

Diet Today:

6:25 Pre Cardio: On Whey, Purple Wraath, almonds
7:40 Post cardio: 2 eggs, Green tea, milk
8:00: Got to school and had a banana water
11:00: Almonds and water, had cheese on white bread, sort of a cheat
1:30: Made protein pancakes, about 4 of them, had 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup CC, 2 whole eggs, 2 eggwhites. Then had cinnamon and honey.
3:00: Finsished off the pancakes
7:00: Sphaghetti
10:00 CC

Next weigh in: Tomorrow morning

SFreppinitbig
06-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Great HIIT yesterday morning. Got tingles in my shins from the PW. One thing i notice is i sort of have a shin splint in my left shin. Not bad, just a little pain when running on pavement. It didn't effect my workout tho.

This mornings weigh in: 174, I think I've added a little water weight from the WF and PW.

Todays workout was great. I was able to squat 5 extra pounds for 3 reps, bench 5 extra pounds on 5 reps. Solid workout.

My diet has been, ehh, allright. I hadmac and cheese with a hotdog lastnight. Thos morning I had 2 eggs and oatmeal, probablt some tuna later on and chicken. I'll be doing HIIT tomorrow morning and using monday as an offday because of finals.

SFreppinitbig
06-10-2007, 09:50 AM
I'll do HIIT 2M morning. I just started fitday, seems I'm around the 35% Fat, 25% Carbs, and 40% Protein line. For the 40/40.20, is that 40% Fat, 40% Protein, and 20% Carbs?

SFreppinitbig
06-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Allright, let me know if you're able to see my fitday from yesterday.

SFreppinitbig
06-11-2007, 07:02 PM
I decided to lift today and do HIIT 2M morning. Great lifting day today, WF really kicked in. I am at 172 LBS after nearly 2 weeks. -2 pounds since starting.

Here is my fitday log, i know, too much fat, i need to cut that down, most of it comes from the eggs and almonds.