PDA

View Full Version : Some assistance please

Dante737
05-23-2007, 06:18 AM
Hi there, well for starters I'm a 5'5 male, 150 lbs, with no idea what my bodyfat is. I included a shot of my body just so you guys can guesstimate the bf% if you had to.

I've been weight lifting for about 3 months but the first month and a half I had no supplements whatsoever and my eating habits were pretty crappy. Now I stick to a set schedule and am taking supplements but I am still lacking in the calorie department.

My main thing is, while at work, I have nothing that I could take that I could eat there that would be healthy or whatever. I'd start to eat tuna everyday but from everything I've read, mercury poison is very bad.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mroussell5.htm

like that article explains the side effects and all that good...

This is currently my daily schedule, once I get into a schedule I never stray so its been like this for a month or so...

I work from 11am - 7pm btw...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

9:00 - Wake up, Run in the park on an empty stomach for 30 min

10:00 - 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich with Mustard, and 4 slices of Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, 8 oz cup of 2% Milk+1 1/2 scoops of On Whey Protein+1 Table Spoon of Udo's Oil Blend. (R-ALA and Multivitamin as well)

12:00 - Nothing to eat

2:00 - Goto the Deli next door and get Grilled Chicken Breast with either Mixed Veggies or just Black Beans, depends on the sides they have available that day.

4:00 - Banana (only thing I could bring from the deli that I could eat later)

6:00 - Pure Protein Protein Bar

7:00- Work out

8:00 - PWO Shake

10:00 - Depending on the day I'd have either just a Sweet Potato or Grilled Chicken+Black beans (R-ALA+Multivitamin+ Udo's Blend)

12:00 - Water+1 scoop of ON Casein Protein
--------------------------------------------------------------

From my calculations thats around 2200-2500 calories per day which is still below the 3200 that I should be taking in according to :

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm

aarongreene
05-23-2007, 07:22 AM
To hard to tell from this picture but i'l guess between 10-15% bf. If your trying to gain muscle you will have to eat a little more, unless you have a slow metabolism.