View Full Version : New Abu Ghraib Prison Torture Photos Released

mariners216
06-12-2004, 04:45 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A32776-2004Jun10.html

http://www.antiwar.com/news/?articleid=2444

TranceNRG
06-12-2004, 04:54 PM
SICK

any updates regarding the on going "investigation" that has been on since "December" ??

BigKazWSM747
06-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Thats ****ing twisted right there. I hope they really punish some of those ****s at that prison.

killer4605
06-13-2004, 01:10 AM
i wonder if anyone still thinks that what happened was OK because it was just a little 'humiliation' and not really torture :rolleyes:

wayoutwest
06-13-2004, 01:12 AM
im sure theres a lot of sick ppl that think its ok.

killer4605
06-13-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by wayoutwest

i have a few in mind, but i'll wait to see what they have to say about the original post.

Tom Fulp
06-13-2004, 02:17 AM
Does antiwar.com have any pictures of the children in Serbia that were killed by American bombs?

pogue
06-13-2004, 02:37 AM
Does anyone notice in the 3rd photo on antiwar.com that she's wearing makeup and lipstick?

LethalOnGuitarZ
06-13-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by pogue
Does anyone notice in the 3rd photo on antiwar.com that she's wearing makeup and lipstick?
Yeah.. maybe she wanted to look good for the camera.. :rolleyes:

Does anyone realise what that brown stuff smeared over that man's body could be in the 4th pic? :(

irpker
06-13-2004, 04:55 AM
This is one of the casualties of any war: human dignity.

Romac
06-13-2004, 05:06 AM
vote for kerry

affy
06-13-2004, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Romac
vote for kerry

couldn't have said it better

LethalOnGuitarZ
06-13-2004, 08:55 AM
vote for kerry
:rolleyes:

EAE
06-13-2004, 11:24 AM
Jeez, stop with the "thumbs up" already.

bubba g
06-13-2004, 11:40 AM
vote for kerry

why because a few sick bastards abused prisoners of war....

Petey_G
06-13-2004, 11:45 AM
JEEZZUS, the horrors!!!

Ryo
06-13-2004, 11:48 AM
Why am I ther only one not surprised? This is WAR. War is about killing and thats it. There is no such thing as liberation. Remember, this is WAR. Unfortunately, there are some really stupid people that would think otherwise and are brainwashed that war is can be USED spread freedom, democracy, etc. BTW It is against the US constitution for a president to invade another country for a change in goverment out of the blue. This war is a joke. Supporting this Joke-war and every unconstitutional thing this administration has done is actually very liberal.

BigTruckGuy3500
06-13-2004, 12:25 PM
It's all about principles. If people would just stick to principles and values, nothing like this would happen.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/C182D988-28E3-4D48-ADFC-F15D6509B0EC.htm

^saw that a couple weeks ago

vikingking
06-13-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Ryo
Why am I ther only one not surprised? This is WAR. War is about killing and thats it. There is no such thing as liberation. Remember, this is WAR. Unfortunately, there are some really stupid people that would think otherwise and are brainwashed that war is can be USED spread freedom, democracy, etc. BTW It is against the US constitution for a president to invade another country for a change in goverment out of the blue. This war is a joke. Supporting this Joke-war and every unconstitutional thing this administration has done is actually very liberal.

At least Bush doesnt flip flop on EVERY issue like Kerry. kerry is like a Fcking fish out of water.

I think this picture says it all....

bubba g
06-13-2004, 01:30 PM
I am from Mass so I have been familiar with Kerry for years... not just since he has been running for pres..... and I will deffinatly not be voting for him...

IMHO he has no back bone what so ever.... I agree with the guy who said he flip flops all over the place.... his people were worried because he was contradicting himself from apearance to apearance... cause he couldn't remember what he said his position on certain issues were....

is this someone you want in the whitehouse????????

mariners216
06-13-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by wayoutwest
Well...
Originally posted by Petey_G
JEEZZUS, the horrors!!!

Originally posted by vikingking
At least Bush doesnt flip flop on EVERY issue like Kerry. kerry is like a Fcking fish out of water.

Originally posted by EAE
Jeez, stop with the "thumbs up" already.
Yeah I know, that's really ****ing annoying.:mad:

Ryo
06-13-2004, 02:11 PM

LOL

Ryo
06-13-2004, 02:17 PM

LOL

I don't like Kerry either, he supports the same special interests groups as Bush and is a puppet of lobbyists. A lot of his campaigning money was received by the same lobbyists that pushed Bush into the war. If Kerry does get elected, he may have an even stronger pro-war stance then Bush.

irpker
06-13-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Ryo
BTW It is against the US constitution for a president to invade another country for a change in goverment out of the blue. This war is a joke. Supporting this Joke-war and every unconstitutional thing this administration has done is actually very liberal.

Congress delegated their power of 'declaring war' and 'using force' over the last century, including the Iraq-war vote in 2002. The Supreme Court hasn't found this particular delegation unconstitutional.

Viking22
06-14-2004, 07:16 AM
After looking at all the photos, I realized that, given the choice, I would much rather be a P.O.W. at Abu Ghraib than a P.O.W. in the VC. It would also beat getting strung up on a bridge and set on fire.

honeybbqgrundle
06-14-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Viking22
After looking at all the photos, I realized that, given the choice, I would much rather be a P.O.W. at Abu Ghraib than a P.O.W. in the VC. It would also beat getting strung up on a bridge and set on fire.

And I'd rather get shot in the knee than in the temple........