PDA

View Full Version : Velocity Diet log in conjuction with Universal Torrent

Slayer_Apostle
05-22-2007, 09:18 AM
I decided to give the velocity diet a go round. All my info is in the anim/torrent log in my sig. And you can see everything up till this point. Yesterday was my first day on the diet. I ordered some hot rox and flax seed which will be here tomorrow so I ahve to wait that out. I am using syntrax 5.0 powder. I entered my first day yesterday in the animal log. Please check it out. I am still currently at around 205.

Slayer_Apostle
05-22-2007, 09:29 AM
here is my fitday account. I post as I eat.

DAY 2

I'll probably do some light cardio today. Doctor said I need to calm it down on the knees so no heavy duty running.

http://fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Mister+Deshi

heathershubby
05-22-2007, 08:07 PM
I am watching all the V diet threads cause it intrests the hell out of me this should be really interesting. Good Luck Bro

cawiau
05-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Wish you the best of luck

Slayer_Apostle
05-22-2007, 10:27 PM
thanks guys. Been doing good for the most part. Should be getting my hot rox and flax seed in tomorrow. That way the real fun will begin.

Slayer_Apostle
05-23-2007, 11:38 AM
DAY 3

Got my flax seed meal and hot rox in today. Popped some hot rox and mixed in some flax seed with the shake. Didnt taste bad and now Im getting some fiber.
Gonna go work out in a little bit. We'll see how that goes.

I find I am not hungry at all when I wake up but as soon as chug a shake Im starvin. Feeling is going away some. This is a tough and EXPENSIVE diet. Im gonna have to drop another 40 bucks on some more protein powder and Im not even through week one yet. I might not be able to make it through the full 28 due to money. We'll see.

Slayer_Apostle
05-23-2007, 03:08 PM
HAD A GREAT WORK OUT!!!! A. I literally felt like I destroyed the gym. Pumps were great and had lots of vascularity. Almost no fatigue throughout the entire work out. It lasted about 45-60 minutes. I think the hot rox had something to do with it. But the animal pump did its job. I also weight in today! 203 down from 206 at the start. I cant reaslly notice any muscle loss, sorry i dont have a digi cam. It would be so helpful if I did, but I do notice my stomach getting smaller.

Bent over BB rows
4x8@135

Squats (didnt want to go too heavy because of knees)
4x6@145

Incline DB bench
4x8@110

Pull ups (bw)
2x5(back was a little weak still have some doms)

crunches(bw)
3x20

leg lifts(bw)
3x20

Overall a fantastic work out! I am happy. Just finishing my torrent now!

heres the fitday. Not a huge loss of energy on this velocity diet.

http://fitday.com/WebFit/DayFoodsTab.asp

heathershubby
05-23-2007, 07:51 PM
your having good results don't worry about the camera it may be somthing you will wish you had when all the fat is gone and you forgot how you looked before your cut :)

Keep it up man try to stick it out money wise as best you can it would sux to not finish.

Slayer_Apostle
05-25-2007, 05:22 PM
day 4
not much to report. Had a real meal because I was with some friends.

Day 5
Went to train but was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too stressed to concetrate. This diet is becoming very draining. I have decided to incorporate 2 full meals a week to keep my sanity. I have become EXTREMELY irritable and it has to do with the diet. I just had 2 lean beef burgers plain w/ no bun and I feel loads better. All of my full meals will be lean protein. I am losing weight. I am down to 200 lbs which has been my goal for almost 1 year. The diet can do some good stuff but it is a pain in the ass. heres the fitday,

http://fitday.com/WebFit/DayFoodsTab.asp