PDA

View Full Version : Anything and everything on BS supps.

rock122
05-20-2007, 02:54 PM
Hey do you guys know any articles online or anything attacking the supplement industry? While certain things of course work like protein powder, creatine for some, and the EC stack I have to write a paper about the bad side of the industry. The side that simply churns out miracle pills on hapless souls for money. Any sources welcome ;)

ScottC
05-20-2007, 03:36 PM
Hey do you guys know any articles online or anything attacking the supplement industry? While certain things of course work like protein powder, creatine for some, and the EC stack I have to write a paper about the bad side of the industry. The side that simply churns out miracle pills on hapless souls for money. Any sources welcome ;)
Since this has nothing to do with losing fat, why don't you post this in the Supplemental Science forum ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70 ) or any of the other Supplement forums?

rock122
05-20-2007, 04:02 PM
feel they might defend the supplements a little more than the guys who believe more in diet and excercise

ScottC
05-20-2007, 05:10 PM
feel they might defend the supplements a little more than the guys who believe more in diet and excercise
But you're looking for sources, etc. Search the forums there. I have run across a few by accident which bashes supps. If you still think they might defend, then you might be better off using a Google search. I am not going to hunt down articles for your paper. ;)