PDA

View Full Version : Would Someone Please Give Me The Proper Definition Of A Liberal..

El Stugots
06-04-2004, 05:48 AM
Oh never mind. I found It.

1)A person who harbors anger or resentment towards himself, his family, and his country. 2) A person who believes in group rights as opposed to individual rights. 3) A person who was raised in a family where the female was the dominant figure. 4) male liberals are usually slight in stature, wear beards, and walk behind their female partners or dominant male partners if gay. 5) People who are over represented in mental health facilities and subsequently overuse depression medication- while abhorring the pharmaceutical companies that make them. 6) Female liberals are usually short, fat, and wear stupid hats with slogans on them. 7) Liberals are frequently bitter, nasty, and resentful; they have spent their entire time on this earth fighting against competition and the free market. In the end having achieved nothing and while aborting all their children, they die lonely, never really extinguishing the fire of anguish and the intolerable resentment that has lived inside of them.

fkarcha
06-04-2004, 06:06 AM
Good joke.

irpker
06-04-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by fkarcha
Very retarded post filled with half-wit stereotypes that have barely anything to do with a political ideology

I concur~

SlateDrake
06-04-2004, 06:41 AM
Good question actually, let's look it up...

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=liberal

6 entries found for liberal.
lib·er·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lbr-l, lbrl)
adj.

Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.

Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Wow..."free from bigotry" and "tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others"...

Pretty bad stuff huh?

El Stugots
06-04-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by fkarcha
Good joke.

eh? Eh? eH? a? a?

SirSmokesAlot
06-04-2004, 07:06 AM
Conservative -

1. Racists
2. 90 percent of the money in 10 percent of the population
3. Christians... Always trying to force there views on other people in order to save there souls. Even when it requires killing people.
4. People from Texas
5. Slave owners
6. Care more about money for themselves (oil) than about the horrible ghettos where children are forced into crime to try and get out of the ghetto.
7. Back assed, never want to change, stuck in the past, hate filled people.

That about sums it up

EAE
06-04-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by El Stugots
Oh never mind. I found It.

1)A person who harbors anger or resentment towards himself, his family, and his country. 2) A person who believes in group rights as opposed to individual rights. 3) A person who was raised in a family where the female was the dominant figure. 4) male liberals are usually slight in stature, wear beards, and walk behind their female partners or dominant male partners if gay. 5) People who are over represented in mental health facilities and subsequently overuse depression medication- while abhorring the pharmaceutical companies that make them. 6) Female liberals are usually short, fat, and wear stupid hats with slogans on them. 7) Liberals are frequently bitter, nasty, and resentful; they have spent their entire time on this earth fighting against competition and the free market. In the end having achieved nothing and while aborting all their children, they die lonely, never really extinguishing the fire of anguish and the intolerable resentment that has lived inside of them.
I totally understand how you feel, I too was molested by a liberal as a child. There are even support groups now, they let you get in touch with your "inner liberal" so that you can strangle that SON OF A BITCH, wanting to steal MY MONEY, MY GUNS, and MY NEGROES. It's a crafty little guy too, just the other day I was at the bar and in a great mood, having just come from back-to-back (NOT BACK TO FRONT LIKE YOU ****ING ***S) Aryan Nation and KKK meetings and who did I see? WHO THE **** DID I SEE? I'll tell you who I saw, a dirty ****ing terrorist or wetback, I couldn't tell which but I'll be damned if they don't both deserve to get the crap kicked out of them. But then that SON OF A BITCH inner liberal told me not to hurt him too much so I took the nearest revolver, aimed at where that guy seemed to reside in and pulled the ****ing trigger. Obviously I was a good deal of pain (BUT NOT AS MUCH PAIN AS FEEL FROM HAVING OUR GREAT NATION FALL INTO THE HANDS OF GAYS AND FRENCHMEN), but I naturally assumed it was just that SON OF A BITCH inner liberal trying to do as much damage as he could with his dieing breaths. Evidently I passed out and woke up in the hospital some 6 hours later. I asked the nurse what happend and she (SHE! SHE'S SHOULD GO BACK TO CLEANING AND COOKING, BITCH!) told me that I had a serious gunshot wound to my gut and when I asked her if there was anything "extra" in there she said no (THAT SON OF A BITCH INNER LIBERAL GOT AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!). She then introduced me to man who brought me to hospital and stepped out. Turns out the guy who brought me in was that wetback/terrorist from before! I knew I hadn't killed my SON OF A BITCH inner liberal yet, but he was probably wounded, so I frantically looked around for the nearest sharp object to stab with. As it turns out, hospitals do their best to keep sharp objects out of arms reach of patients, so I had to make due with the only thing I had on me, the IV drip connected to my arm. Stabbed the terror-back in neck, emptied the entire ****ing bag in him and ran for it! That'll show that SON OF A BITCH inner liberal for talking back to me! And then, not two weeks later I'm back in the hospital with another gunshot wound and I learn that wet-rist is in rehab for morphine addiction! THAT SON OF BITCH COMES INTO MY COUNTRY GREETED WITH OPEN ****ING ARMS AND HE USES THAT FREEDOM TO DRUG HIMSELF UP? NOW DO YOU SEE WHY I SAY WE SHOULD JUST TURN WHEREVER HE'S FROM INTO A PARKING LOT?

Bionik
06-04-2004, 06:51 PM
Conservative -

1. Racists
3. Christians... Always trying to force there views on other people in order to save there souls. Even when it requires killing people.
4. People from Texas
5. Slave owners
6. Care more about money for themselves (oil) than about the horrible ghettos where children are forced into crime to try and get out of the ghetto.

1. No.
2. If that's what happens in the economy, so be it. Conservatives reject the notion of economics by force.
3. Not christian.
4. Not from texas.
5. Umm? No.
6. No.
7. No, I want change.

The original post was actually more accurate, to an extent....

Petey_G
06-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by SirSmokesAlot
Conservative -

1. Racists
4. People from Texas
5. Slave owners

That about sums it up

FORCED INTO CRIME!!!!

ROFL, your really are a liberal :D :D