PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on with VPX's Redline????



StanChampion
06-02-2004, 06:50 PM
On my OUTER box of VPX's REdline I have these ingredients listed:

Caffine Citrate
CAffine Anhydrous
Evoburn
Octopamine
Guggulsterone E&Z
Yerba MAte
Green Tea
Synephrine
cAMP
Vinpocetine
Yohimbe HCL

HOWEVER!!!!!!! On the inside bottle I have these ingredients listed:


Caffine Citrate
CAffine Anhydrous
Evoburn
N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine <---- differs
Guggulsterone E&Z
Yerba MAte
Green Tea
5-hydoxy-L-trytophan <---differs
cAMP
Vinpocetine
Yohimbe HCL


_______________________________________________

The liquid is MUCH clearer than the other bottles I have perviously used ( alight red, versus the blood red I am familiar with). The viscosity is very different.

NO SYNEPHERINE!!!! But that is listed on the OUTER pacakging as being in there!!!
No Yerba MAte also.
WTF????
the bar code on both the bottle and outer box is the same:
610764381200



this all screwed up. I was getting REdline b/c of the synephrine. What can I do about this??? Hmmm

Matt96teg
06-02-2004, 06:59 PM
Synephrine and Octopamine were replaced so GNC can carry Redline. And it is also ~280mg lower dosed. But a few VPX reps said it should be just as good as the old one. Yerba Mate is still in it.

StanChampion
06-02-2004, 11:10 PM
hmmm I see. Well the packaging should be changed. Cheap overpriced bums :) I buy the redline for the synephrine.

Well now I can add some ephedrine hcl to it.

philly007
06-03-2004, 03:21 AM
It's all part of Steve Bechler's legacy. He threw the best curve ball of his life when he upped and died on the training field.

legalgear
06-03-2004, 03:32 AM
No ****... We are going to have different products out for the same purpose. It's sad that VPX has to change a product based on mis-information. I really like RedLine and think it actually tasted good.

E

Biceps
06-05-2004, 02:49 PM
Well, all I have to say is that I'm very disappointed in the new version of Redline. The old version with the octopamine and synephrine was a wonderful formula, but this new batch/formulation just isn't the same...enough to make me never buy it again. I think that now I'll be looking into LMR's Redzone.

bigswole30
06-05-2004, 06:02 PM
VPX sincerely apologizes for the confusion. It was an oversight on the part of our shipping team. They were shipping the new product in the old box. The product is more effective now so do not think VPX has cut any corners. The delivery system was also changed to give it more of a drink-like consistency. The new flavor is also more cinnamony.

legalgear
06-05-2004, 10:41 PM
It happens to everyone. Just hard to keep up with the changes. Even if swole is totally responsible, I still love Redline ;)

E

dressagerulz23
06-05-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by StanChampion
On my OUTER box of VPX's REdline I have these ingredients listed:

Caffine Citrate
CAffine Anhydrous
Evoburn
Octopamine
Guggulsterone E&Z
Yerba MAte
Green Tea
Synephrine
cAMP
Vinpocetine
Yohimbe HCL

HOWEVER!!!!!!! On the inside bottle I have these ingredients listed:


Caffine Citrate
CAffine Anhydrous
Evoburn
N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine <---- differs
Guggulsterone E&Z
Yerba MAte
Green Tea
5-hydoxy-L-trytophan <---differs
cAMP
Vinpocetine
Yohimbe HCL


_______________________________________________

The liquid is MUCH clearer than the other bottles I have perviously used ( alight red, versus the blood red I am familiar with). The viscosity is very different.

NO SYNEPHERINE!!!! But that is listed on the OUTER pacakging as being in there!!!
No Yerba MAte also.
WTF????
the bar code on both the bottle and outer box is the same:
610764381200



this all screwed up. I was getting REdline b/c of the synephrine. What can I do about this??? Hmmm if you were getting it because of the synephrine, then stack it w/ Syntrax's MM4. that way you can get your synephrine (and some Forskolin too :cool: )

about octopamine being taken out - that should* be a good thing (since Redline has yohimbie HCl). ***don't hold me to this, as i haven't had a chance to look into this further, but there was a thread on here like a week ago about it being counterproductive to taking yohimbie HCl and octopamine together because it will actually promote lipogenesis (i know i'm probably getting the facts screwed up somewhat; i was tired when i read the thread and never had a chance to look into it, so if someone can explain what this was all about and/or find the link that would be cool). and if i was totally off base about this whole thing, then just stack w/ Syntrax's Beta3 as well and your good to go! :)

Seph647
06-06-2004, 09:51 AM
I was noticing that the other day because I had never bought a bottle I always bought the packets. So in simplified terms..does this mean the product is not as good as it used to be. (Im very tired and I just happened to glimpse through the thread any information would be helpful)

bigswole30
06-06-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Seph647
I was noticing that the other day because I had never bought a bottle I always bought the packets. So in simplified terms..does this mean the product is not as good as it used to be. (Im very tired and I just happened to glimpse through the thread any information would be helpful)

The product is just as effective.

1fast400
06-06-2004, 10:21 AM
With all that money VPX is making you would think they could at least box their items correctly. :)

You don't think it crossed their minds that consumers would rather have the original bottle than the readjusted one do you? This time a smart consumer just happen to catch it. Too funny.

Seph647
06-06-2004, 10:24 AM
Tryptophan...isnt that suppose to make you drowsy/sleepy??

bigswole30
06-06-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by ********
With all that money VPX is making you would think they could at least box their items correctly. :)

You don't think it crossed their minds that consumers would rather have the original bottle than the readjusted one do you? This time a smart consumer just happen to catch it. Too funny.

Well we deal with alot more volume than, nothing intended, so accidents do happen.

legalgear
06-06-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Seph647
Tryptophan...isnt that suppose to make you drowsy/sleepy??

Not necessarily. If combined with stimulants it could potentiate serotonin, decrease hunger and improve mood. It could also make you sleep better in the absense of stimulants though.

E

1fast400
06-06-2004, 12:44 PM
Well we deal with alot more volume than, nothing intended, so accidents do happen.


Maybe VPX should start a QC program. Obviously something they lack. I mean with all this "volume/money"

bigswole30
06-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by ********
Maybe VPX should start a QC program. Obviously something they lack. I mean with all this "volume/money"

LOL, maybe. You know I actually agree with you on this one. THere are some things that need to be worked on as far as processing. Now, as far as formulating, R&D etc....other companies could learn a thing or two from VPX.