PDA

View Full Version : What's with Syntrax "Out of Stock" products?

OnMyWay
06-02-2004, 06:22 PM
FUZU, what's it been, a year now?

Now MM4 is "Out of Stock" everywhere.

Is Syntrax ever going to put out these products again, or are they going down the tubes?

pogue
06-02-2004, 07:00 PM
FUZU has been in the works for a long time now. Forskolin had a bad crop this year, so I think that's why MM4 and Tight took a hit (Tight removed forskolin completely). I believe a new and improved formula is coming out soon though.

Patrick Arnold
06-02-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by pogue
FUZU has been in the works for a long time now. Forskolin had a bad crop this year, so I think that's why MM4 and Tight took a hit (Tight removed forskolin completely). I believe a new and improved formula is coming out soon though.

or maybe it had something to do with the fact that syntrax was finally sued by Sabinsa, the people that hold the use patent on forskolin. Maybe a "cease and desist" order? I am just guessing here

pogue
06-02-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Patrick Arnold
or maybe it had something to do with the fact that syntrax was finally sued by Sabinsa, the people that hold the use patent on forskolin. Maybe a "cease and desist" order? I am just guessing here

What were they sued for?

Kraftydog
06-02-2004, 08:35 PM
how many lawsuits do they have ongoing?

these are the ones that I know about, though some may have been settled.

triax

lipokinetix

adipokinetix

they must be part of the andro suit

any I am leaving out?

dressagerulz23
06-02-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by OnMyWay
FUZU, what's it been, a year now?

Now MM4 is "Out of Stock" everywhere.

Is Syntrax ever going to put out these products again, or are they going down the tubes? my vitamin shoppe carries both of those products :)

Zachattack43
06-02-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Kraftydog
how many lawsuits do they have ongoing?

these are the ones that I know about, though some may have been settled.

triax

lipokinetix

adipokinetix

they must be part of the andro suit

any I am leaving out?
damn............what were they thinking

bpi
06-02-2004, 09:02 PM
Thankfully there is chapter 11!

blackta
06-02-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by dressagerulz23
my vitamin shoppe carries both of those products :)

if your "vitamin shoppe" is carrying FUZU I'd check the expiration on it as it's been disc for months

dressagerulz23
06-02-2004, 11:29 PM
^ i will next time i'm in there which will be sometime w/in the next 4 days, as i go there at least twice a week... actually to be honest one of the guyz was looking up Subdue for me in the catalogue and mentioned something about the FUZU stuff being discont. or something. but even if it was discontinued a year ago, doesnt mean its expired... most all of my supps from vitamins to thermogenics, to my bro creatine always have expiration dates like a good few yrs. away

kj2833
06-02-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by dressagerulz23
^ i will next time i'm in there which will be sometime w/in the next 4 days, as i go there at least twice a week... actually to be honest one of the guyz was looking up Subdue for me in the catalogue and mentioned something about the FUZU stuff being discont. or something. but even if it was discontinued a year ago, doesnt mean its expired... most all of my supps from vitamins to thermogenics, to my bro creatine always have expiration dates like a good few yrs. away

most of the stuff ive seen in the past few months all seem to say 2005 on them so its probably ok.

legalgear
06-03-2004, 03:36 AM
Looks like the forskolin market has opened up quite a bit here recently. Sabinsa had a huge shortage last year and people had to do without. Seems like it is making it's way back into the market.

E