PDA

View Full Version : V-diet Crunch

Ronto
05-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Started today
38.5" waist

I did it before a few months back for a week and a half but then had alot come up with school and work. Going for full 4 weeks.

Start workouts monday.

wantmoresize
05-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Good luck--I have tried this in the past and ended up getting sick about a week into it and had to stop--I might try it again starting this monday (no hijack)

Ronto
05-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Good luck--I have tried htis in the past and ended up getting sick about a week into it and had to stop--I might try it again starting this monday (no hijack)

I loved the results i saw last time (for the week and a half i was on). I would recommend giving it another try,.

allhypedup
05-19-2007, 11:29 AM
I loved the results i saw last time (for the week and a half i was on). I would recommend giving it another try,.

what protein are u using? and how much did u loose ur first time around

heathershubby
05-19-2007, 12:54 PM
I thinks its crazy that this many people are willing to try this diet so I am watching. Good Luck and I hope it works out for ya.

Ronto
05-19-2007, 05:16 PM
I use isopure and ON, I don't have any mix casein yet so I usually just take most of my fats later in the day to slow the digestion of the protein while I sleep.

First time around I lost roughly 10 pounds and like 2 inches.

I would like to hit sub 200 by the end of the diet, I don't plan on measuing myself as frequently as i did last time. Just going by the mirror, i'll probally measure myself half way, and then at the end. Maybe just wait till the end.

VegasTiger
05-20-2007, 08:01 PM
V-Diet seems to be working for alot of folks.

Good luck my friend...I will pray for your success!

cawiau
05-21-2007, 07:03 AM
I use isopure and ON, I don't have any mix casein yet so I usually just take most of my fats later in the day to slow the digestion of the protein while I sleep.

First time around I lost roughly 10 pounds and like 2 inches.

I would like to hit sub 200 by the end of the diet, I don't plan on measuing myself as frequently as i did last time. Just going by the mirror, i'll probally measure myself half way, and then at the end. Maybe just wait till the end.

I am sure you will reach your goal if you manage to stay on for the full 4 weeks.

Will be looking over your thread often.